• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Pathfinder Adventure

Renna looks over at Silvyr. "If you want good food that won't stick to your teeth, Fordrin and I were going to stop at a tavern run by a friend of his. From what I've been told, Valabar has a great brew. Care to join us?"

@Dicer here is our shot to jump in.

Cantrips - Detect Magic, Detect Poison, light, purify food and drink

1st level - bless, entropic shield, shield of faith, cute light wounds

Fire Bolt 8x

Channel Energy 8x

Last edited by a moderator:
Tromping back from the ale tent, Fordrin spotted Renna.

"Girl, do nae go ta tha' tent. Thet ale be watered down so much it tastes like unta sewage. It be one a' Valabar's nae so great competitors. 'Bout near got mesel' tossed inta tha hooscow fer "insultin'" thet vomitin' brew. Valabar's a dwarf thet has better brew awaitin'. Let's go."

Realizing that he had ignored the elf Renna tried to introduce, he said to the elf, "Fordrin be me name, elf. I did miss yers."

Last edited by a moderator:
Azalea
Health 12/12
Azalea

Race: Half Orc

Class: Theurge

Alignment: Neutral Good

Level 1

EXP: 0/2000?

no slide
(d20) Stats

STR: 9 -1

DEX: 12 +1

CON: 13 +1

INT: 18 +4

WIS: 17 +3

CHA: 9 -1

(shield) Skills

9 - Knowledge (Geography)

8 - Knowledge (Arcana, Religion), Survival

7 - Sense Motive

4 - Appraise, Craft, Knowledge (Engineering, Dungeenring, History, Local, Nature, Nobility, Planes), Linguistics

3 - Heal, Perception, Profession

1 - Acrobatics, Disable Device, Escape Artist, Fly, Intimidate, Ride, Slight of Hand, Stealth

-1- Climb, Swim, Bluff, Diplomacy, Disguise, Handle Animal, Perform, Use Magic Device

» Common

» Orc

» Draconic

» Celestial

» Giant

» Abyssal

(helmet) Armor

(sword) Weapons

» Quarterstaff -1 to hit, 1d6 B damage, x2 crit
(chest) Equipment
» Backpack

» Explorer's Outfit

no slide
no slide
(bluePotion) Arcane Spells

Cantrips:

»
Acid Splash

»
Detect Magic

1st Level:

»
Charm Person x 1

»
Color Spray x 1

(redPotion) Divine Spells

Orisons:

»
Create Water

1st Level:

»
Cure Light Wounds x 1

»
Protection from Evil x 1

3cf78bfccc1c9cc2b089bfdaf3a89c45.jpg

Azalea
Theurge Girl

Azalea lets Athaclenna lead her to the resturant. "A wizard in the kitchen... I'm not familiar with any cooking spells. I mean sure Prestigitation is able to alter the taste of something, but it's not like it could hard boil an egg, let alone prep an entire meal. An Unseen servent could pull that off, but it wouldn't have as much skill as an actual cooking focused spell. I wonder if I could copy it from his spell book. It might be useful to compare a cooking spell to a more general one... Wait, did you mean literally or metaphorically?"

She asked, though it was easily declarable which answer she might prefer over the other.

Athaclenna lets out a chuckle. "I mean that he is quite skilled, not to imply that he actually uses magic. I'll let your taste buds convince you. Come with me and you won't regret it."

"I'll take you up on that - it's been a while since I've had the pleasure to enjoy the dwarfen cooking. Let's hope he has enough room for us, though - if every paladin around brings a group of people for lunch, his place should be crowded by now." Avoiding a group of mercenary-like looking humans, Effenyas followed the lead of the swordwoman.

Aree had been daydreaming as she stared up at the butterflies, and, as such, had missed a bit of what was going on. As far as she could tell, though, the group was considering moving their chat to a tavern. "-Eh? Oh, sure, sounds good," she replied absentmindedly, still gazing at the colorful storm of insects fluttering above her. They were so pretty... She shook herself, trying to bring herself back to the present. Some new people seemed to have joined them, but she didn't mind; the more people, the merrier. Aree's mouth began to water as Athaclenna mentioned that the owner was an excellent chef. She was always happy to eat more food, especially if it was good. "Okay, let's go!" Aree declared perkily, following after the others.

After completing introductions, Fordrin led both Renna and Silvyr to Valabar's tavern. Upon crossing the threshold, Fordrin shouts, "Valabar! Draw me a mug o' yer best ale! I needs ta rinse tha swill I tasted at tha' gormless human's ale tent a' tha festival! An' bring som'thin' nae quite as strong fer me companions! Some o' yer smoked brisket would nae be turned 'way neitha'! Oh! An' do ye still ha' any o' tha' marbled cheese ye gets from tha' goat herder? Tha' be som' good tastin' cheese an goes right well wit' yer brisket! Would'nae turn 'way none o' tha' eitha! Oh, afore I ferget. Som' o' them fresh baked rolls yer wife bakes, y'know the fat long ones, I can smell 'em from here. Bring a bunch o' them too. I'm sure my companions would like ta try 'em too." As he approaches the bar, he reaches into his money pouch and retrieves 3 gold coins shaped like small nuggets. The coins are obviously dwarven made. When Fordrin arrives at the bar, he places the coins in front of Valabar and says, "Tha' should cover e'erythin' so far. Iffin more be needed, lemme know."

Isacoolbow said:
This is my first, I donno really to even dm so please bear with me
I've been playing Pathfinder for a while now, and am DMing a game, I would love to join your campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back