• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

supermartinbros

❝My wings have broken off and I keep falling...❞
Roleplay Type(s)
War will drag the truth away, but war will also save you from the darkness, beware loyalty is never the truth...❞

Welcome! This has been my second group RP, recently I've noticed that the majority here is mostly about humans and I could barely find any warrior cat RPs that were available or open, so I decided to make one of my own. The words ahead in a different font is the prophecy if any of you have noticed, ; ). Now for the story!

Story
This takes place in four different clans and how the story started decades ago, moons ago, there was a huge war. The clans, HorizonClan, MeadowClan, CavernClan, and WaterfallClan all turned on each other because of one clan, WarClan, WarClan devided the clans loyalties, each of the cats began separated to different places at this moment the dark forest rules strongest but the clans were able to overcome this War. WarClan divided never to be seen, but the dark forest took this opportunity to work in the shadows luring cats...

So, here's the story, and BloodClan isn't here, but replaced by WarClan, they have the same concept except they are more aggressive and merciless. I hope that has interested you, currently nobody has entered at the moment, I'll get to rules in a moment, so in this RP, I have decided to make WarClan cats with their descendants, please make this even since I don't want to make the whole clan full of their population.

RULES
- Be kind to each other, if bullying is caught I will kick you out of the RP or put you on hold depending on how many times this has been done.
- I understand Warrior cats is a fantasy RP but make sure not to go magical.
- Please write something once a week or if not two weeks. But if you don't respond after any messages I sent I will assume you have gotten tired of the RP or ghosted so I will remove your characters or put them on hold.
- Please, please, don't do one liners, it doesn't get the story going, I don't mind if you're a beginner but please try to give a paragraph or more if possible.
- Don't kill anyone's OC without their permission, and please tell me when this happens so I can delete them off.
- This RP is open to all ages. (I don't mind)
- Hate the character not the RPer.
- Make everything appropriate, for one. Language, cats don't use curse words. Only cat curse words.
- Follow rules on RPN.
- Cats will age every month. (moon)
- Limit for Ocs is 2. You can have many NPCs but don't make a million and never use them. If you would like more characters please ask me! I'm pretty much always active.
- Any questions? Feel free to ask me!

Tell me if any of you are interested!!

HorizonClan

Territory

HorizonClan is home to all sorts of lush green trees, big, small, and medium, but they are mostly the home for many evergreen trees. The HorizonClan stretches out until you can see the horizon, it is also made up out of many hills, there a few spots with little trees but usually those aren't used.

|| High hill : is a place where it starts to get steeper, and the trees thin out.
-This area is usually home to rabbits, and some birds.

|| Twoleg Road : is a place where the twolegs pass by (it's a non-paved road for the twolegs) it isn't used much but occasionally twolegs pass by.
- No one goes here, sometimes apprentices venture to explore but it isn't recommended since cats could be kidnapped or caught.

|| Open Grassland : is a small place where there are barely any trees but looking closely the trees surround this place instead.
- It isn't in a far place it's located somewhere near camp, which makes it a training ground for cats as it has space.

Camp
The Camp is located right in the center of the forest in the middle of the evergreen trees, it is mostly covered so great place where people can't find them, for the dens they use thickets and branches for cover.

Leader's Den
The biggest den, which is close to a fallen tree, which is also used to cover the den, it also creates some space to get to where the leader summons.

Medicine Den
It is a den remotely close to the Leader's Den but as well as the nursery. Two flat rocks lean on each other making an arch, and inside it is pretty big and vast.

Other Dens
The Warrior's Den, is made entirely out of thickets and branches just like the Nursery, it is larger than both the Elder's den and Apprentice's den.

The Apprentice's Den, is a small burrow like place where it was made by the past leaders back and back and back.

The Elder's Den, is a burrow as well but is a bit more spacious than the Apprentice's Den.

The Nursery, has the most thickest branches and thickets to ensure the safety of the kits and the queens.

Clan Summons
The clan is called to gather around a large tree, called the Summing Tree, close to the leader's den which is why there is a fallen tree to help him/her to get up to the tree faster.
- "Let all cats strong enough to climb through the forests gather around the Summoning Tree for a clan meeting!"

Abilities
HorizonClan cats have the ability to climb much better than any other cats in the other clans such as they live with the trees and so their paws would be much more sutdy and have a stronger muscles in them. They would also be a bit more bulky than other clans of climbing trees frequently.

(Image of what the Clan looks like from faraway.)
_olympic-park-landscape.jpg

MeadowClan

Territory

MeadowClan is very spacious and filled with many grasslands it's very similar to a grassland and it is the closet to the Twoleg house, which makes them always look for shelter farther than the Twoleg's, they have a small pathway which is unpaved by the Twoleg's and that is the border for MedowClan and HorizonClan.

|| Vast hills:
- The place is still covered with meadows but it starts to get bumpy, but overall everywhere in the MeadowClan's territory is filled with meadows and not a single place is empty of meadows.

|| Open meadows :
- Is a place where the meadows can be seen until the horizon, this is one of the places where it is very flat and doesn't have many mole holes,
Camp
The camp is located near the edges of the meadow where it's steeper and higher up, they can usually catch birds from this height, it also strengthens their view, but since they are high up they don't have much shelter find bushes, and tree ferns to make it more comfortable.

Leader's Den
The leaders den is inside a bush, it is noticeably more bigger than the other bush dens to make them remember that it is the leader's den.

Medicine Den
The medicine den is made out of a few sturdy branches they could barely find and mostly out of fern trees, it is a small space but they can expand it most of the times by rebuilding it.

Other Dens
The Warrior's Den, is made entirely out of bushes and branches just like the Nursery, it is larger than both the Elder's den and Apprentice's den.

The Apprentice's Den, is a small burrow like place where it was made by the past leaders back and back and back.

The Elder's Den, is a burrow as well but is a bit more spacious than the Apprentice's Den.

The Nursery, has the most thickest bush, to ensure the safety of the kits and the queens.

Clan Summons
The clan is called to gather around a large tree, called the Summing Rock, it is in the center of the clan but slightly farther away than most summoning places for the cats.
- "Let all cats strong enough to run through the meadows gather around the Summoning Rock for a clan meeting!"

Abilities
MeadowClan seem to travel much more because of the bumpy meadows, and small hills and are much faster cats than any cats of the clans, and are more agile, swift, and slightly more small than cats of the clans barely noticeably but they also have a more lean shape of their body.

1_iStock-590074886.jpg

CavernClan

Territory

CavernClan is a huge cave full of smaller caves which is where the other territories are, they usually spend their time in the caves and their surroundings is mostly trees but there isn't much prey anywhere in CavernClan which makes them the most aggressive. But most of the time they are docile.

|| Huge crater:
- Is a huge crater located remotely close to the main cave, it is usually where kits or apprentices like to hang out to play or train there but usually isn't used much, it is also the way out of the cave where they climb their way, because of the rocks.

|| Open Hole :
- Is a place where the cats can get in and out usually protected by a few cats to ensure no ambushes happen, sometimes badgers or foxes to try to sneak in to steal a few kits or kill cats.

Camp
The camp is a small crater made from Twolegs a long time ago which is no longer used, after the Twolegs failed to make this a mining site they left it there, since the mining tunnels made good dens, the cats decided to use them as dens, the crater is surrounding by thin trees.

Leader's Den
The leader's den is the biggest tunnel or small cave out of all the dens, it is dark empty space, but inside there is a small comfort space with very little moss.

Medicine Den
The medicine den is made up of rocks which are collapsed from inside the cavern making it a hole to enter,

Other Dens
The Warrior's Den, is in the higher place of the cavern, as they can get in and out of the cavern much more easily.

The Apprentice's Den, was modified a while back by the clan to fit more apprentices so it could be a bit bigger, though it isn't really big.

The Elder's Den, is smaller than the Apprentice's Den it is the smallest cave inside the cavern.

The Nursery, is located near the Apprentice's den, and is a very tight space to fit in it is put together by rocks so that very few other animals can get in.

Clan Summons
The clan is called to gather around a large tree, called the Summing Ledge, it is located outside the cavern, it is close but there is a bit of a distance, there is a pzlce where thee cats can gather around where the clearing is.
- "Let all cats strong enough to leap through the caverns gather around Summoning Ledge for a clan meeting!"

Abilities
CavernClan have to be quiet in the caves as if they are too loud something might happen or collapse in the cave for that reason they are sneaky and quiet, they have very good stealth and can't be detected that easily, they also tend ot be a bit more aggressive when it comes to food with the other clans, as they don't have much supply of it, and would even eat bugs when it is really bad.

dsc05802.jpg

WaterfallClan

Territory

The territory is a huge waterfall or storseterfossen, outside the storseterfossen there is a pool of water for fish and other prey for the cats to eat, there is some platform such as stones for the cats to jumping but they are usually slippery, the waterfall is surrounding by rocks and the forest.

|| Stepping Stones :
- The stepping stones are stones which are separated from each other, this is a way to learn how to jump across rocks, it is located in the water of the waterfall so that if the cats fall they can swim their way out.

|| Open pool :
- Is the place where the cats get their prey most of the time, where they hunt under water to find fish and other prey, they also practice swimming there.

Camp
The camp is a storseterfossen (yes, I know that is a huge word, this means that a waterfall you can walk behind) the camp is a very secure place, any cat who ambushes their camp has to be used to fighting in land and on the water, which makes them have the most secure camp of all, they use the space behind the waterfall for their camp.

Leader's Den
The leader's den is in the deepest part behind the cave, the leader's made a small hole so that there would be an entrance there is a few drapes of ferns covering the entrance.

Medicine Den
The medicine den is on the far left corner of the behind the cave they use some branches to make a barrier for an entry and exit.

Other Dens
The Warrior's Den, is closest to the waterfall such as if there is an attack they can be there first to protect the young.

The Apprentice's Den, is on the right corner of the cave behind the waterfall they tend to be much closer to the nursery.

The Elder's Den, is close to the Warrior's den, and isn't much in size there is a lot of moss in their location.

The Nursery, is located near the Apprentice's den, and is a very tight space to fit in it is put together by ferns, branches, and anything they can find, so that very few other animals can get in.

Clan Summons
The clan is called to gather around a large tree, called the Summing Stone, it is outside the waterfall it is in the middle of the Open pool, nobody can stand there as it's not a stepping stone.
- "Let all cats strong enough to swim through the falls gather around Summoning Stone for a clan meeting!"

Abilities
(I'm pretty sure everyone can guess this clan's abilities) The WaterfallClan are very skilled at swimming in the water such as RiverClan, they are very groomed, and don't hate getting wet they tend to be the most plump of all the clans because of all the prey they can get in the water, the Riverclan have a slender build just like MeadowClan, they tend to usually have longer fur, but they aren't very skilled in ground combat.

hiking-geiranger-storseterfossen-waterfall-small-tourist-village-sunnm%C3%B8re-region-m%C3%B8re-og-romsdal-county-western-183260433.jpg
Four trees
Four huge surrounding one tall, sturdy rock and the clearing below which is the size of one clan.
- All the clans can walk here or swim here, but once you arrive here there is no water anywhere just solid ground.
- All the clans form a small circle or their territories surround the Four trees, and the Four trees is the center of all the Clans.

MoonStone
Very similar to the original first series, where there is a cave surrounded by rocks, once you enter the Moonstone it becomes very chilly, in the center of the Moonstone cave there is a faint glowing of a stone which is as cold as ice. It is located closest to the WaterfallClan, the WaterfallClan never attacks who is going to the Moonstone.
Twoleg House
In a far place like this usually and most of the time there is never any twolges but occasionally they pop up with their pets, to their vacation home, Or sometimes they pass around the Twoleg road.

HorizonClan
Leader :
Deputy :
Medicine Cat :
Medicine cat Apprentice(s) :
Warriors :
Apprentices :
Queens :
Kits :
Elders :

MeadowClan
Leader :
Deputy :
Medicine Cat :
Warriors :
Apprentices :
Queens :
Kits :
Elders :

CavernClan
Leader :
Deputy :
Medicine Cat :
Warriors :
Apprentices :
Queens :
Kits :
Elders :

WaterfallClan
Leader :
Deputy : Ravenfang
Medicine Cat : Littlefield
Warriors :
Apprentices : Blackpaw
Queens :
Kits : Shiningkit
Elders :

Cats outside the Clans + Rogues

Resources

Here is the character sheet : Fandom - Path of the Stars [Character sheet]

*me in 3 a.m realizing there was a warrior cats thread post section*

Last edited:
I'm also interested ! :) May I know if picture are allowed for face claim ? ( English is not my first language and I'm bad at describing cats)

Also do we fill out CS for NPC too or we just say their names and function?

I'm also interested ! :) May I know if picture are allowed for face claim ? ( English is not my first language and I'm bad at describing cats)

Also do we fill out CS for NPC too or we just say their names and function?
Oh! I am very glad! 😊 Yes, of course, picture are always welcome! (oh, don't worry it's the same for me) and yes, for the NPC's you also fill them out, but they will only be background characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back