• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Path Of The Gods

AlmighTy AlmighTy I have a few questions.
  1. If the high school has dorms, can students live off campus or have no roommates?
  2. What do you mean starting in two parts?
  3. Can you make an OOC?
  4. How do the gods know they're awakened? Do they all have someone to tell them, or do some of them just have to figure It out?

AlmighTy AlmighTy I have a few questions.
  1. If the high school has dorms, can students live off campus or have no roommates?
  2. What do you mean starting in two parts?
  3. Can you make an OOC?
  4. How do the gods know they're awakened? Do they all have someone to tell them, or do some of them just have to figure It out?
Yes, you can live off campus and not have a roommate
The two parts are first when you went to sleep normal and woke up with powers
Well it is different for everyone depending on what their power is for your character I would say she probably woke up covered in flowers and more beautiful than when she fell asleep or roses could've grown all around her room it really depends on how you want their power to start

Yes, you can live off campus and not have a roommate
The two parts are first when you went to sleep normal and woke up with powers
Well it is different for everyone depending on what their power is for your character I would say she probably woke up covered in flowers and more beautiful than when she fell asleep or roses could've grown all around her room it really depends on how you want their power to start
I'll have a post up soon

Sorry, I'm a bit new to the forum, so please forgive me if I'm a little slow.

May I ask if there are any female positions left that I may be able to take?

AlmighTy AlmighTy Perhaps update the original post with who is taken and who is not so everyone knows. Because there are a few that still say taken, but hadn't even posted a cs yet?

I'd be interested in Artemis (assuming that role is still open) but would it be alright if I dropped the whole "crush on Athena" element of her character? I don't really think that fits with how Artemis is portrayed in greek mythology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back