• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Path of Kings - OOC

Krozius (NPC)
Atregas Skies

Krozius listened to Eli's analysis and thought. "Actually, your work was quite impeccable. I myself didn't spot a single flaw in the little ritual you set up. The mistake you made was in using it against me. You see. That circle could easily, perhaps, trap a minor god. I am no god... I am above them. And thus, when the magic of the trap reacted directly with my own very soul, its blazing energy flowed into your trap and destroying it violently. You're lucky because I decided to consciously restrain the effects. Had I not done that, all of us, including me, would probably have been atomized. By all of us, I mean most of this country." Whether Krozius was exaggerating was left up to speculation and scientific theory.

Krozius didn't bother looking to the sides, as chains wrapped themselves around him. Completely unsurprised, he growled at Eli quietly. "Yo-You... How?... How come these..." he struggled against the chains, his face slowly turning into a bothered and surprised one, like that of a bewildered beast. "Won't. Come... OFF!" he yanked at the chains, but to no avail. "This is impossible... this is insane! Trapped by a mortal?! A pathetic mortal!? I'd rather retain my pride and die!" he yelled into Eli's face, angered to the complete.

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Fizz Fizz

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx

The best part is that first he explains how it's impossible to capture him, then pretends to get captured.
I feel like I need to roll a D20 for insight now to see if Eli knows he's lying, just because of that circumstance xD

What would you guys say, if I said:

A futuristic Science-Fantasy setting, with the crew of a single task element specializing in special operations sailing across the galaxy and doing their part for the glorious federation!? Includes magic psychic powers, swords, and guns. Lots of guns. All kinds of guns. We have, uh... we have projectile, laser, plasma... uh... a lot of guns. And a lot of swords. And demons. Just imagine a normal Japanese RPG setting, but in space, with guns in the mix.

What would you guys say, if I said:

A futuristic Science-Fantasy setting, with the crew of a single task element specializing in special operations sailing across the galaxy and doing their part for the glorious federation!? Includes magic psychic powers, swords, and guns. Lots of guns. All kinds of guns. We have, uh... we have projectile, laser, plasma... uh... a lot of guns. And a lot of swords. And demons. Just imagine a normal Japanese RPG setting, but in space, with guns in the mix.

I'd say you have my interest

Ugh... why did two of my coworkers with the most shifts have to quit at the same time.... I'm only a part timer and I've worked over 45 hours D:

Well, no wonder why it was quite, the site was giving me a heads up about people having been posted... was wondering why things were quiet in the RP. >.<

Everything!

Posted.... kind of posted early.... but eh I just added a bit more on since I did which should work fine enough for a post. I've been trigger happy posting lately hitting enter to post way to early for some reason. T.T I blame being sleepy, I gotta go to bed!

When the main villain starts praising you while bashing on all your comrades
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back