• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Path of enlightenment( I only have story ideas)

Cypheroli

The world is Horos. Since the dawn of man there have been temples and the search enlightenment within them. Temples can only be opened by the power of bond of 2 or more joined together. The journey through a temple is never the same and once a group has gone through they can never go through the same one again. There are trials in the temples that test the group's bond, but should they pass and not die each individual will have their potential unlocked. For in people are seals set by the great contractor to prohibit them from using power they are not ready for yet. Magic and strength, unbound. There is a rite held in the imperial province that sanctions the travel of pilgrims from across the world to its holy site, the temple that groups must go through first. Of course, i will have to flesh out the world a bit, but this is what I have so far. I'd need some GMs and people willing to help me write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back