Patch up an old character

The Dark Creator

Not fun at parties
I have an old character that starts out as a fallen angel, and soon replaces the throne and hell... then... i got bored of them
This usually happens, but i have a friend who has a crush and bodypillow loves the character and begs me to play them again
Appearance... Cyan coat and hair, modern katana... Warrior type personality. Anti hero... That's about all i can remember.
Anybody have ideas on how to breathe life into this girl, while keeping it the same character?

Sure, I have some ideas!

First, you'll want to find the character's motivation. Once you identify that, things will start falling in line. So I'll ask you a few broad questions to help that along:

1. What does your character want most in life? Money, fame, power, love, or something else?
  2. Does your character want to get rid of something? Are they trying to shed a bad reputation, get away from some bullies, etc?
  3. What's your character's darkest secret? If this secret came out, would your character be angry, humiliated...?
  4. Of the current things in your character's life, what do they love most? A pet, a significant other, their career, etc.?
Hope that get the ball rolling a little bit! Character development is one of my favorite topics. I'd love to consult and help hash this out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back