• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
hi everyone! welcome to my summertime fandom search thread!

things about me
→ You may call me Juniper, though you are free to call me juju/juni for short or you can call me pastel!
→ I am 21 years old
→ I am a trans guy, my pronouns are he/purr/fox, other neopronouns are welcome.
→ My timezone is EST
→ i love OOC chatting! i love chatting with my roleplay partners and making memes, headcanons, incorrect quotes, and gushing about the OCs!
→ i'm autistic and i have ADHD and anxiety as well
→ I adore slice of life and I'm also a huge fan of angst as well.

about the roleplay
→ please be 18+ of age!
→ you do not have to match my posting length but please do not give me one liners. give me enough to work with!
→ i am definitely alright with doing AUs for a fandom!
→ doubling up is a must for canon/oc! I am mostly looking for canon/oc but i will make an exception for canon/canon with Good Omens and oc/oc with Warrior Cats
→ if we are doing canon/oc, please don't only focus on your side of the roleplay.
→ help with plotting please! i tell you my ideas, you tell me yours.
→ slowburn romance is an absolute must! platonic roleplays are not my cup of coffee. i enjoy me some slowburn romance
→ I can RP in PMs or in a thread.

gender pairings
→ all of my OCs are LGBTQ+
→ for my side, i would like m/m or m/nb. for your side, i will do any gender pairing! m/m, f/f, m/f, nb/nb, m/nb, f/nb, etc!
→ polyamory friendly! i am polyamorous myself so i would absolutely love some polyamory ships!

dealbreakers
→ homophobia/transphobia/racism/bigotry → just... no. this is a huge dealbreaker for me so i'm outta there if any of this is shown. and if you yourself show that you are any of these things then i'm not going to interact with you.
→ 1st person POV → I use 3rd person POV and I ask that you do the same
→ Fast Paced Replies → When it comes to IC replies, I'm a slow replier. Please don't pester me to get a reply up every 30 minutes - 1 hour. Be patient with me please, as I'm a slow replier.
→ Uncomfortable with OOC → so, i love ooc chatting with my roleplay partners! if we're not chatting outside of the roleplay, i'm going to very awkward and uncomfortable.
→ Just saying 'Hi' or 'Hello' → if you contact me just saying 'Hi' or 'Let's RP' then I'm not going to interact with you.

ghosting
→ i am ghosting friendly! if you are no longer in the roleplay, then you do not have to tell me at all!

fandoms
→ listed below are the fandoms i am interested in roleplaying!
→ they are sorted into the fandoms i'm currently craving and fandoms i am not craving but still interested in!
→ i will list who i want you to play as for me and then who i can play as for you
→ if a character is not listed in the 'i can play for you' section, then i am unable to play as that character. please do not ask me to play a character i cannot play.

CRAVING THESE FANDOMS!

attack on titan

(i have not yet seen season four)

play for me please ;
erwin smith, miche zacharius, hange zoe, reiner braun, eren jaeger, oruo bozado, connie springer, jean kirschstein

i can play for you ;
levi ackerman, hange zoe, armin arlert, eren jaeger, mikasa ackerman, petra ral, sasha braus, bertholdt hoover, annie leonhardt

(i use they/them pronouns for hange)

castlevania

play for me please ;
dracula, hector, isaac, trevor belmont

i can play for you ;
alucard, sypha belnades, hector, lenore

helluva boss

play for me please ;
striker, blitzo, stolas

i can play for you ;
loona, octavia, sallie mae, millie, moxxie, fizzarolli, beelzebub

hazbin hotel

play for me please ;

sir pentious, alastor, husk, lucifer

i can play for you ;
charlie, vaggie, cherri bomb, angel dust, lilith, baxter, molly, arackniss, alastor

seraph of the end

play for me please ;

crowley eusford, guren ichinose, mikaela hyakuya, urd geales, rene simm

i can play for you ;
yuichiro hyakuya, ferid bathory, krul tepes, mikaela hyakuya, shinoa hiiragi, shinya hiiragi, mitsuba sangu, lacus welt, ky luc, chess belle

NOT CRAVING BUT INTERESTED IN THESE FANDOMS!

stranger things

play for me please ;
steve harrington, eddie munson

i can play for you ;
robin buckley, chrissy cunningham, eddie munson, steve harrington, nancy wheeler, johnathan byers

wolf's rain

play for me please ;
hige, tsume, kiba

i can play for you ;
blue, toboe

black butler

play for me please ;
undertaker, william, sebastian, claude

i can play for you ;
grell, finnian, ronald

(i use she/her pronouns for grell)

stardew valley

play for me please ;

sam, shane, elliott, alex, harvey

i can play for you ;
harvey, sebastian, emily, maru, abigail, haley, leah, penny

warrior cats

oc x oc only please!

danganronpa

play for me please ;

mondo, nekomaru, leon, byakuya, twogami, gonta, kaito, kazuichi, gundham, korekiyo, yasuhiro, hajime makunouchi, shinji, hajime hinata, nagito, makoto

i can play for you ;
nagito, makoto, kokichi, kyoko, shuichi, toko, aoi, chihiro, fuyuhiko, peko, akane, kaede, kazuichi, sonia, himiko, tenko, emma, sora, yoruko, iroha, nikei, setsuka, angie, rantaro, tsumugi, maki, miu, mahiru, leon, kiyotaka, mukuro

harry potter

play for me please ;

sirius black, severus snape, draco malfoy, harry potter, neville longbottom, george weasley

i can play for you ;
remus lupin, luna lovegood, hermione granger, harry potter, ginny weasley, ron weasley, fred weasley

twilight

play for me please ;
edward, jasper, carlisle, jacob

i can play for you ;
alice, rosalie, seth, jasper

death note

play for me please ;
light

i can play for you ;
l lawliet, misa

until dawn

play for me please ;
chris, matt, mike

i am able to play for you ;
sam, ashley, josh, jessica

good omens

crowley x aziraphale

telltale's the walking dead

play for me please ;
javier garcia, lee everett, luke, louis, james

i can play for you ;
clementine, violet, carley, louis, javier garcia, jane, james

squid game

play for me please ;
ali, gi-hun, sang-woo

i can play for you ;
sae-byeok, ji-yeong

that's all for now! if you're interested, please DM me! any comments will be deleted to keep the thread clean!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back