• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Literary Dreams's 1x1 RP Partner Search [back from hiatus!]

literary dreams

Moody Hufflepuff
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_static__640_v2.gif

Partner Search Thread

Introduction
Greetings! Searcher of roleplay. Thank you for stopping by in my thread!
My name is literary dreams(not irl name obviously), but you can call me dream!

I have been an avid roleplayer since the wee age of 10, I started on FeralFront
Being apart of the FeralFront community until I was 14 and it kind of went dead.

Which brings us to four years later when I found RPnation! I have been off and on
RPnation as my adult life keeps getting in the way, and I needed to put rps on hold or all together stopped.
But I am back once again searching for partners.

Roleplay and Me
When it comes to roleplay, I tent to lean towards doing roleplays with roleplay in them.
This does not mean a roleplay purely based on the romance of our two characters (although those rps are great fun).
I like a plot that lets the romance of our two character's grow organically and not forced.

I only do heterosexual pairings, nothing against the LGBTQ+ community I love the community however
my roleplay skills do not lie in LGBTQ+ romance roleplays. In MxF roleplays I am happy to play either role
however I enjoy playing male roles, as I enjoy getting into the headspace of someone completely opposite to myself.
However in oc x cannon roleplays, my character is female and my crush is male

With replies, I tend to do 4+ computer line replies this can go into several paragraphs if I am super inspired.
I would call myself semi-descriptive.

I only roleplay in Rpnation PMs, this means I stick to Rpnation rules (no sex roleplays). If things get to that point in
our characters relationship, we will skip time to after. Just because I follow the rpnation rules does not mean I
will not do mature themed roleplays, god knows I roleplay Game of Thrones XD.

You
I expect that you will be somewhat descriptive with your roleplaying No one-liners or I will leave the roleplay without a word.
I would like if you have mature way of thinking of plots, and you think of why your character is doing things, or why they are
not doing things. If you roleplay using Sight, Smell, Sound, Touch, Feel as well as dialogue, I will love you.

I do not enjoy threads like Master x Slave, I find them creepy and yucky. Same goes for Teacher x Student and Sister x Brother or Step Siblings.
So if you have come here searching for that, please leave promptly.

I enjoy getting to know those I roleplay, having some kind of friendship outside outside of roleplay makes me feel like I can unleash all my creativity.

Plots

Maze Runner
Oc x Oc

OR
my crush is Newt

Hunger Games
oc x oc
ONLY

Game of Thrones
(craving)

oc x oc
OR
my crush is Bran Stark

Divergent
oc x oc
ONLY

Harry Potter
Golden Trio

my crush is Blaise Zabini

Next Generation
my crush is Louis Weasley

OR
oc x oc

Star Trek
oc x oc
ONLY

Vampire Knight

anime series version ONLY
my crush is Kaname Kuran

Fruits Basket

anime series version ONLY
oc x oc
OR
my crush is Akito Sohma

Medieval or a similar historical time
Medieval Fantasy
Science Fiction
Dystopian World
Apocalypse
Historical roleplays
War
Modern
Futuristic
Vampires

feel free to pm and suggest plots
I do not list pairings as rps tend to get repetitive

Last edited:
I'm certainly interested in discussing things over with you. I think I might be able to assist your creative musings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back