• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Past RP

Loki777

One Thousand Club
Ello Rpnation! Loki Here I have been RPing for quite some time now, and am interested in looking for fellow individuals who might be interested in some

Feel free to call me Loki or Lokage.

Here is some helpful information about me:

I tend to post third person paragraph(s) form. (can be longer or shorter depending on partner)

I'm generally active daily unless stated other wise (so don't need to worry about me ghosting without giving notice i'll be gone for extended periods of time generally **and if I don't feel free to poke me please!)

I'm content writing for whatever is needed for the RP.

I thoroughly enjoy participating in world building., and pretty much anything RP related in that regard. (I've had quite a bit of nice experiences collaborating with people in that regard))

I myself don't really have any trigger(s) but I'm fine respecting my partner's ones really.

I'm down with using Discord, Rpnation, google docs, and e-mail.

Pairings wise I'm really fine with anything if it comes to that RP wise.

Character sheets wise I can use or not use depending on partner's preference, realistic ref images or not I'm generally fine either way or just sticking to text.

I'm completely down taking multiple characters and going on large scales.

I would prefer long term RPs, but if one wants to do a short term one, with a more linear line that could probably be arranged too.

Note: While a lot of settings below are in times of turmoil related, there are many mostly because they have the potential to make interesting stories RP wise, I am naturally fine just sticking to more slice of life related content that isn't related to great times of large conflict, if that is preferable.

(Even so the ones that take place during massive conflict would be a mix most likely.))

Potential settings:

Fall of Rome

Persian Conquest

Crusades

Sengoku Period (Japan) (trying to get a proper one of these going, could bring in some grand strat elements into any of these if its preferred.

Three Kingdoms Period (China)

American Revolution
American Civil war

Napoleonic wars

Russian Revolution,
Winter war

WW1

Chinese Communist Revolution

WW2

(Anywhere really) (Can go older too like ancient Egypt, Greece, Roman, Norse, ect)) (anywhere medieval too really I'd be open to trying particularly like 1000s-1600s crusades))
1400s, (have an idea set in the UK for this one))
1500s,
1600s,
1700s,
1800s
1900s
early 2000s
((as modern as I'd like to go ideally would be 90s-early 2000s if such is required) (---something related to organized crime/ gangs could be interesting here))
(Very open to slice of life still, setting can be discussed with any of these naturally))

I"m also just really open to any other ideas, generally as long as they fall into sometime ago, even if it's not listed here feel free to ask. However I am very flexible RP wise.

Regardless thank you for taking the time too read this and feel free to message me if you are interested in potentially pursuing any of these or something else that I have not listed above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back