[Passive] Pretty Pretty Slaughter

Cleo Donovan
The moment was brief, but she caught it. Unlike that cheerful, overly-happy mask that the girl was wearing earlier, Cleo saw Tinkerbell without a smile for a split second--focused, focused on something, something unknown. She had narrowed her eyes, her presence quiet. As expected, there's something suspicious about the girl. It'd be nice if she could get more information---

However, just as she could reach the rooftop fully, TInkerbell was gone. Damn it, she noticed, she cursed inside her head, a small sigh left her lips. It's alright, though, there's still chances left. It would be better to figure out the deal behind this mysterious magical girl though before it's too late--before they find out that she may be a potential threat, if that's ever to happen, that is.

Then she inhaled a quick, sharp breath from surprise when Tinkerbell suddenly swept down from above. It is also that same time when she noticed that Pamela was near her too. So she stormed off and came back, huh, she thought. It's as she thought, not everyone could trust this girl easily. Cleo briefly wondered why Fuka trusted them to her--more like why Ms. Turner allowed her to handle them--but Franscesca Turner, after all, is a whole entire mystery herself.

"Didn't know you're here too, Pamela," the girl greeted the other with her usual smile, tucking both hands into her pocket. She looked to Tinkerbell, who's smiling again, offering to make anything they want. By this time, Cleo had settled on her impression with her. She's fake, maybe a lot faker than May. It's definitely not someone Cleo would hang out with on her own will. However, that does not mean she would not show particularly obvious disdain just because of her personal impression.

"I want some cocaine," she said in the end, but before her words could be taken seriously she laughed. "Just kidding, don't wanna get that high tonight yet."

"Just exploring. You came to the rooftop suddenly so I got curious to see if there's anything here--but there seemed to be...Nothing much? It's a nice place to smoke and chill though,"
Cleo scanned the roof briefly, then blinked, wearing an innocent smile. She then took out a cigarette then lit it up, inhaling the nicotine and exhaled--watching the gray smoke dancing away with the winds. Proved her point. It's a nice place for a smoke.

"Pam, you want anything?"

Cleo turned to ask Pamela--she could genuinely be here because she wanted something out of Tinkerbell too. They were caught. She couldn't get much out of spying Tinkerbell except for that one unnatural expression she was wearing. That enough though, to Cleo, already means she's someone she needed to be on guard of. However, Cleo figured that they still have chances to learn more about the girl. She didn't expect her little spying task to go too well anyway. And even if she asked Tinkerbell directly, she figured the girl would not be willing to answer her questions.

She's someone who got something to hide, after all.

"You can stay. I'm leaving first. See ya around, Tinker."

With that, she turned around, walking downstairs, leaving Pamela her option to catch up or stay with Tinkerbell. The chef magical girl probably had her fill of questions about this place--and that girl--too.

----
Interacted: ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool SadistPoet SadistPoet

Una smiled at May. "I don't think it's a trend I'll be starting on anytime soon," she said happily. Una always thought her hair was one of her best features, so Una had no intention to ever see it gone. She even thought May's hair was great as well, it was unfortunate she didn't care that it was gone. Maybe she'd want a wig? Una hadn't noticed how... 'vulnerable' she looked.

After stuffing another cookie down her gullet, Una pulled her laptop back onto her lap. Whatever the gheist had said was a lot briefer than last time. However, that didn't make it easier to decode. Fortunately what did make things easier was the fact that Una had done this before. No longer was she taking shots in the dark. Now she had direction and a system to follow. Nonetheless the process was still time consuming. The time was less stressful with the sweets constantly being shoved down her throat though.

"Ya know May, I bet you could ask that Tinkerbell girl for some new hair if you wanted.... oh! You want to go into the pool when I finish figuring out what the gheist said this time?"

Una was almost done finishing what the gheist had said after about ten minutes. She put what she had together to try and get an idea at what it might of said.

Tinker...

Una frowned. She was hoping it wasn't really about to say what she thought it was going to say, but as she continued decoding, it became exactly what she was hoping it wouldn't be. Tinkerbell

Una looked to the plate of food beside her, and at the sugar cookie that had just dropped from her hand. She couldnt even begin to comprehend why a gheist would say Tinkerbell. Did she scare them? Did she help them? Una shut her lap top and placed it next to her plate of sweets. She stood up and nearly lost her balance and fell. Looking down at herself Una could have sworn her stomach didn't poke out so far moments ago. Did she really eat that much? Was she getting fat off of the sweets a girl gheists talked about gave her?

Una ran to the changing room, nearly slipping again as she left May by pool. She rushed into a stall in the changing room and kneeled infront of a toilet. Una hesitate for a few seconds, before jamming her finger into her mouth, and touching the back of her throat. In an instant, a brownish sugary glob of vomit shot out of Una's mouth down into the toilet.

All Una could think about is how a gheist could have been calling out to Tinkerbell. THE Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell was the best magical girl ever, so how could she have anything to do with those monsters?

Una stuck her finger in her mouth again, letting out another wave of throw-up.

This whole time she was just munching away getting fat instead of trying to get ready for the trials ahead.

Una threw up one last time, coughing vigorously as she stood up. She had to ask Tinkerbell a few questions, and get ready for the fights ahead. She couldn't let her mutation get the better of her and slow her down.

Tinkerbell & Una + Pam

Before a word could come out of Pam's mouth, Tinkerbell's eyes went from a cheery vibe to sudden focus, "Woop! BRB!" She yelled out as she flew down the staircase past Cleo with blazing speed. Tinkerbell skillfully navigated the expansive estate without once touching the ground. Before Una could even stand-up, Tinkerbell was right behind her, "Heya! Heard you pukin' your guts out girlie! You alright? Sweets not good? Sweets too good? Fun fact: the sugar, nutrients, and whatever else in your system from those treats is under my complete control teheee!" Tinkerbell smiled widely, "Oh and even the fat that is going to inevitably accumulate on your tum-tum too!" Tinkerbell floated up a few inches off the ground to make herself look taller, "Isn't it just WACKY how magical girl powers work? Want me to demonstrate? Hm?"

Meanwhile, May who was still resting beside the pool, suddenly stood up and felt compelled to pick up the table which the laptop, and tray of sweets, rested upon. She tossed the tray aside with a loud clatter, but kept the laptop firmly on the table. She walked a few feet alongside the pool, as if she was moving the table, but suddenly the floor beneath her became slippery and then she tumbled into the pool. Una's laptop sputtered and sparked before inevitably dying. May swam up in a panic, unsure of what just happened.

Last edited:
Una nearly toppled over when Tinkerbell appeared in front of her. Una's face went paler than it already was after emptying her stomach, at the sight of the cheerful all powerful magical before her. Something was a little more menacing about her at the moment though. Una prayed she didn't somehow know what she had discovered. She had secured her laptop so well, so there was no way anyone had been spying on what she was doing... right? Tinkerbell began her usual bubbly sounding talk as she asked about how the sweets were, before explaining how she had control of every molecule of food she had consumed. Una didn't know what she meant by 'controlled' but she offered to demonstrate. Una had no desire to witness anything of the sort.

"N-no... I understand just fine..." Una said meekly. Her eyes studied the ground as she backed up ever so slightly from the girl she once revered. Normally Una would stand up and fight back, but every instinct she possessed told her to try for mercy. Somehow, Tinkerbell knew that Una had found something out about her. Una had possibly made a mistake.

"Are you... mad at me? I just uh... didn't want to eat too much."

Una & Tinkerbell

"Aw... I made those sweets all just for you!" Tinkerbell pouted with plenty of exaggeration, "I'm not a fan of wasting food! You know how many places have starving people! More than my fingers and toes - COMBINED!" Tinkerbell floated closer to Una. The odor Tinkerbell gave off was an odd one, almost akin to a new car? A freshly born baby? It was no natural smell to say the least. "Good thing you have some food left inside you, let's just fill the tank back up! You're gonna need the fuel to fight Gheists! Or feed them a good meal, one of the two!" Tinkerbell extended her index finger and booped Una's stomach, "Ah I kid I kid! I'm just jokin! Haha!" Tinkerbell hovered backwards with a flip.

There would be a momentary pause before Una could feel her stomach becoming more pained, "Do! Not! Worry!" Tinkerbell manifested a mega-phone, "DO! NOT! WORRY!" She tossed the megaphone aside and it exploded with a cheesy 80's special effect, "I just regenerated all the food you vomited up, plus a little extra! Now, if you are one of those calorie counters... uhhh..." Tinkerbell manifested a floating calculator, "Here! Math time!" She began tip-tapping away at the calculator. She floated the results over to Una and it simply read: Piggy! and it even had an animated pig rolling about, "Woops! I was never good at math - haha sorry!"

Pamela
Once she got to the roof, Tinkerbell seemed to have just disappeared. What? She was right there a second ago!

"Hello! Felt ya two were coming! Hehe! I thought I'd surprise ya two!"

Pamela yelped and jumped in surprise, before looking at Tinkerbell in both annoyance and surprise. She felt them coming? That was bad news..

“Didn't know you're here too, Pamela,"

Pam gave Cleo a mini wave back. She reminded her of one of the employees at the restaurant , a Martin something except Cleo was way cooler.

"So what do ya two want? More sweets? Big busty blonde bombshell bonanza babe is enjoying them! I can also make a tower! Two towers! Three? Or maybe you want weapons? Want my god-slayer deus ex machina ultra slammer killer cannon?!? Free of charge! I trust you guys!"

Right..But Pam didn’t trust her.She was as good as may at acting all cheery and stuff. And anything huh? Pam didn’t really want anything from Tinkerbell, because she could probably control it.

Cleo was taking the chance, however.

"I want some cocaine,"

Pamela gave her a look

"Just kidding, don't wanna get that high tonight yet."

Cleo took out a cigarette and took a smoke

"Pam, you want anything?"

“Er..”

"You can stay. I'm leaving first. See ya around, Tinker."

Pam gave Cleo a wave, before turning back to the fairy, who had sported a focused look again. Her face turned back to the cheery and annoying face she knew and interrupted the Mexican before she could even speak.

"Woop! BRB!"

Tinkerbell flew downstairs and Pam followed her, almost bumping on Cleo on the way

“Sorry!”

Some running later, Pam then realized she lost the goddamn fairy

“Ay Mierda

"DO! NOT! WORRY!"

The loud sound made Pamela whip her head towards the source and ran to it. Finding the door open, Pam found a fatter than normal(Since the mutation) Una and a Tinkerbell holding a calculator and a flying pig. It also stank of vomit. That’s it.

“What the absolute..? Número, you’re coming with me, I know a recipe for stomach aches”

Pam looked at her hands and offered Una the pale one

“It’s gonna feel a little cold..Very cold, actually but you’re not gonna freeze”

SilverBlack SilverBlack
SadistPoet SadistPoet
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Last edited:
Eesha Shahnaz || Estera
In training room || Fuka ( SadistPoet SadistPoet )

Eesha only kept silent as she kept being dragged by the woman. Questions formed in her head as they headed to a gloomy-looking, small building. A question was about to leave her mouth, when suddenly they arrived inside it. Mouth agape, her caramel-colored eyes explored around, sliding left and right from their sockets. It looked dull just a minute ago, but then it became something like a cyber-futuristic hideout. When Eesha looked at the left side of hers, she found rows of monitors displaying certain areas. She couldn't see clearly, but she was kind of certain that they, the monitors, were displaying areas, such as: in front of the main door, the kitchen, the background of the house, and some areas she couldn't figure out.

Eesha quirked an eyebrow as they stepped into the elevator.

Why are they here?

As they continued their mini-adventure, they had finally arrived to -what she assumed was- a military training ground, a big one to note. Around the room was things and equipments she always thought would be available in a gym. She had yet to visit such a place before after all.

More like not allowed.

When they arrived on the pit, after a barrier was set around and above them, Eesha paled. Wait, scratch that, she had started to pale when the woman mentioned a fight. It just got forgotten due to the jaw-dropping scenery she seen upstairs.

Eesha let her eyes follow the woman's hand that soon pulled a gun. Shaking were her eyes at the threat from the same woman.

"Hesitate and I'll shoot."

That exclamation rang on her head louder that previous ones. Was it because her instinct. With a shaky breath, Eesha got into her stance.

It would be impossible to begin the story-telling now...

So what I could do...

Eesha sprinted towards the woman without giving any sign. Two small steps away was their length of distance, and she closed it with her left knee shooted and aimed to the left side of the hips area, along with her right leg standing beside the woman figure. Her arms were on standbys, preparing to block something of a counter.

Is this!

Fuka & Eesha

Fuka felt initial surprise when Eesha elected to engage her in hand to hand combat. She barely knew of this girls capabilities outside of some-sort of reality warping power that had to do with story telling. Fuka had no intentions of going easy on Eesha, but she did not want to hurt her so bad that she wanted to escape (At-least not yet). Normally in this situation Fuka would step backwards, and then proceed to fire her handgun while maintaining distance. This would be an easy way to disable Eesha, but Fuka did not want to inflict any pain, or potentially trigger a mutation. She did not detect any psi-energy pooling in the girl, so she did not have to worry about any potential unseen abilities. This is when Fuka decided to simply allow the girl to kick right into her hips.

The girls leg hit right into Fuka's body that was actually constructed of thin-layered plates of graphene, along with some titanium around vital structures. Eesha's foot would be kicking the equivalent of a brick wall. Additionally, Fuka's weight was substantially more than it appeared, leaving her standing firm. This honest mistake would leave Eesha open for a simple counter-attack. Fuka grabbed her leg as it made impact with her hip, yanked it, and then slung Eesha to the side with force, yet not enough to seriously injure her. Fuka then realized that Eesha might be reliant on telling stories, "Tell me a story. Now! Or I will shoot." Fuka raised her hand-gun, aiming it right at Eesha.

Gunnhildr Gunnhildr

Claire went silent as she listened to Kyoko's words. She beamed at the girl, her mood lifted by the thought that Ophelia would approve of her actions. It didn't make her any less frightened or anxious, but if nothing else it gave her confidence that what she was doing was right.

Her confidence was dashed to pieces as she blushed at Kyoko's next question. "Um...well, you see, I haven't really thought of any super detailed plans. Not yet, anyway. I'm not very good at thinking about that kind of stuff, hehe..." Her face darkened as the embarrassment passed. "First, let me tell you about my magical girl ability. Basically, I can manifest a physical power based on each of the 78 Tarot cards. However, I can only use one at a time, and I also need to hold the card in my hand before I can activate its power. When we get outside of this place, I'll probably use my Seven of Swords to turn invisible and sneak past anyone that would put us into trouble."

Once she saw that Kyoko was finished getting dressed, she gestured for her to follow and started walking towards the nearest exit of the water park. "We should probably make a better plan, but first I wanna know what powers you have. It might also be nice to search around the area, I guess?"

She listened to Kyoko's response as they walked into the nearby woods.

Kyoko nodded. "I manipulate density, essentially," she replied. "I can manipulate both my own and that of objects I can touch. It's very draining though." She sighed, somewhat disliking broaching the topic of her other ability. "Also, if my body is... well, hacked apart, I can still control it." She looked at their surroundings. "As far as a plan goes, I'm afraid stealth isn't really my forte. I'm not exactly... inconspicuous." She absently rubbed at a bit of exposed scarring on her arm. "I think your power would suit us best. If we need to, I can lower our density so we can move faster, but I'm afraid that's about all I can do."

Cleo Donovan
If spying on Tinkerbell wouldn't work, then there should always be other methods of digging out more information about this place.

Cleo walked down the stairs, leaving Pamela and Tinkerbell behind. Perhaps Pamela could gather something, but the girl held a little doubt about that. Either way, she didn't want her time to investigate this place filled with suspicion to go to waste. When Rey, waiting down there, asked if she got anything, the girl shook her head slightly.

"The fact that she's so sharp means she's hiding something, huh," Rey commented with a shrug.

"Even if it's not her, there's still a lot to dig on about this place," Cleo replied, indicating that she didn't particular mind. "Can't be the only one who didn't gather anything useful in the end when everyone's busy moving forward." She stretched then and cracked her neck. "Let's go explore somewhere else."

Perhaps she could've gone with somebody instead of just her butler tagging her along, but there's something about investigating without other magical girls around that seemed to able her to think more carefully. Therefore, Cleo didn't particular ask for anyone to tag with her when she exited the building, venturing further down and away from where the others would be, determined to find at least some useful information before this opportunity goes to waste.

Last edited:
Claire and Kyoko

The pair began their little escapade normal enough. Alongside the estate property they found a small trail and decided to follow it. Eventually, the trail opened up into a wider tract of dirt, and began to become more rough. Rocks coated the trail, and an upward slope began to form. Now, this would possibly be a deterrent that would end the girls little scouting trip, but the temperature began to gradually drop as they continued on the trail. The Georgia summer was a hot, humid, mess of beating sunlight, thus continuing down this battered and tough trail became a reprieve of sort. This reprieve turned to genuine freezing temperature. The girls could see their breath and a thin layer of frost began to coat the surrounding environment.

Just as it got cold enough to warrant a possibility of retreat, the pair wandered upon the source of the freezing air. A lone girl sat amidst an entanglement of a frozen thorn bush. She had pale blue skin, glossy baby-blue hair, and crystals coating her skin above major arteries. Steamy hot tears slowly dripped from her eyes and landed on the frosty ground. The tears seemed to have anti-freezing properties, "Tinkerbell - why... why... why..." her lips softly panted out, "Why must I stay back? Why are you with them," she quietly mumbled to herself seemingly unaware of the nearby pair.

Cleo

Cleo wandered off down the main road to Dixie Lane. Passing by militia-men gave Cleo odd glares, but did not appear to be against her wandering freely. She wandered a short ways up the road, but a checkpoint had been form. Naturally Cleo would not want to mess with any authority figures, so an unguarded side-road would seem like a good option for adventure. Only a few-hundred feet down the back-road Cleo would wander into a ghost town. Signs of conflict littered the town. Blown up walls, destroyed signs, blood-stains, derelict vehicles, and even more signs of tragedy littered the area. Nigh-decomposed corpses were left strung about. Cops still in uniform, national guard, and a few stray civilians made up the corpses in the town.

Many of the shops still were stocked full of good, so Cleo could have free pickings of whatever she wanted. With her criminal knowledge it would be odd to her with how untouched the area was. People would go rabid looting an unguarded town, yet there was very little signs of looting. Maybe the area was dangerous? Maybe this area was restricted? Maybe whatever happened here was too traumatizing to go back to?

None-the less, their was not enough hours in the day to answer these burning questions. Once Cleo would be leaving the empty town, something would descend behind her. Cleo would be exiting the town on the main road, and if this turned nasty the only cover would be a nearby gas-station, woodland, or the few sitting cars. Once Cleo turned around it was a single figure hovering about a foot off the ground, Memoria with Cha-Cha sitting on her shoulders.

"I'm sorry about your commander, officer, or whatever you call her," Memoria said with a hint of sorrow in her voice, "She was the strongest link, so combat doctrine dictated for me to kill her." She lowered down to ground level, and Cha-Cha hopped down next to her big sister. Cha-Cha stepped behind Memoria looking uneasy at seeing the enemy up close, "Now with all that said - I still fully intend to kill every single one of you when the time deems it so. Got it, punk?"

"Yeah!" Cha-Cha yelled in affirmation of her sisters words.

SilverBlack SilverBlack LoliCowboy LoliCowboy Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis

Una nervously watch Tinkerbell flutter about as she explained how wasting food was bad. Best case scenario Tinkerbell just scolded her and left Una thought. But when the girl tapped her on the belly, Una wasn't quite sure what was happening as her stomach began to feel more and more pained. The pain didn't stop growing, even as Una fell to her knees clutching her already tender stomach. She looked at Tinkerbell as she showed her the calculator with the pig rolling around on its screen, causing tears to well in the corners of her eyes.

"I-I-I...." Una could form the words she wanted to say as Tinkerbell's bright smiling face beamed down at her.

She scooted herself backwards further into the stall away from Tinkerbell until she had positioned herself between the stall wall and the vomit filled toilet. She wrapped her hands around her stomach and pulled her knees towards her chest as her stomach grumbled in overburdened rage. It was at that moment that Una realized that Tinkerbell wasn't even in her magical girl form. She had been able to do this to her with one tap in regular form, so what could she do when she was transformed? Una felt her stomach wanting to contract and get rid of the excess food, but she refused to let it happen. She stuffed her face between her knees to muffle the sobs that erupted.

If anyone else were to see her like this they'd probably laugh at her. The mighty Princess Peril on the ground next to a vomit covered toilet crying like a baby as she gets fatter and fatter. Was this all she could do when faced with someone stronger than her? Cry? It was her only option. she couldn't think enough to do anything else. All sense of control and power had been stomped out by that one little poke to the belly.

Goosebumps scattered across Claire's skin, her breaths frosted in the air, and she could already feel her fingers growing numb. However, the unnatural cold had nothing to do with the chill that went along her spine as she listened to the words of the frozen girl. Fear became sympathy as she slowly approached her, speaking out in a placating voice.

"Hello? You're crying...a-are you okay? What's the matter?"

Kyoko watched their breath spiral into the air, and her heart ached for the crying girl. What had Tinkerbell done to make her so upset? As Claire spoke to her, she nodded encouragingly, hoping for some insight into her distress. She clasped her hands behind her back, hoping to appear as normal as possible so as not to frighten her. As much as she wanted to help, the things that they had seen here were enough to make her wary of any stranger they encountered.

Cleo Donovan
She narrowed her eyes.

Rey followed closely behind her when they wandered farther away from their Georgia house. The corner of her eyes observed coldly to the militia men who gave her the odd glares, but she ignored them as they didn't seem to be stopping her from where she wanted to go anyway. The air between the two grew more intoxicated with the smell of mint tobacco increasing in intensity as they proceed further, down and down. At one point they had to stop, seeing the authority figures up ahead guarding a road Cleo was about to head up to. The girl narrowed her eyes.

"Looks like this way wouldn't work," Rey commented, stating out the obvious fact.

"Maybe it could. We can bomb their eyes blind first, then sneak past," Cleo mumbled back quite blandly.

"...You dead serious?"

By the time Rey asked that question to test whether the girl's just messing around or not, Cleo had already turned around to head down an unguarded side-road instead, hands tucked in her pockets. Her butler raised a brow, then followed, not forgetting to light up a new cigarette.

And silence would follow them for the rest hundred feet or so when they paced down the road, not exchanging a single word, winds blew past them with every step. None much caught their eyes, and Cleo was about to turn back around when finally, something fascinating caught her eyes--or her whole vision ahead. The sign of a town appeared into view, and even Rey let out a whistle of surprise. Yet as soon as they took a closer look at the emptiness of the place and the atmosphere of gloom that enveloped the entire area, it would seen be apparent that the town is a ghost town. Cleo's eyes narrowed, spitting out a cigarette butt, stomped, and rubbed it on the ground with her shoes, before proceeding deeper into the town.

No people. Only corpses.

"Heeeh..." A wild smile crept up onto Cleo's face. She looked rather excited about this discovery of a ghost town. A ghost town, after all.

Each blood stains, blown up walls, broken vehicles, signs, and trash that laid across the town screamed tragedy and conflict. Something horrible probably happened here, Cleo felt a soft tiny piece of glass shattered below her feet, her fingers drew a clear line against the dust that built off against one of the walls. She blew the dust away, eyes scanned the cracked or broken windows that showed the goods laying inside the shop, abandoned. Many different kinds of things to take on, yet none of them looted.

"What do you think happened here?" Rey asked just as she bent down to investigate one of the corpses wearing a national guard uniform, his identity card still resting in his pocket. The girl looked at his name before placing the card back down. "Dunno. Conflict, likely though. A big one."

The silence that followed them was dry, the only sound made was the squeaking of the door when she entered a shop. It was a small general store, filled up almost any kinds of things, from canned foods and snacks on one shelf to scissors, playing-cards, and some every-day items on the others. She picked out a pocket-knife that was still fairly sharp and new, and put it into her pocket. No one's gonna tell her to buy it anyway. There were many stores down the road and Cleo looked over at them. "Wonder why no one came to loot, this town has pretty good stuffs."

"I mean from the looks of it it doesn't only look like a ghost town, it looks like it's cursed. Not like I believe in any of those stuff, though. Maybe just restricted? Maybe only we can see this place? Maybe some hidden danger we don't know about yet waiting for us to answer your question?" Rey shrugged. "Ooooh, check this out. Sutliff Chocolate Mousse, I love this, best smoked with a pipe. Surprised they got this here....I have to order it online."

Cleo walked over and glanced over at the little package of chocolate tobacco. "Mint is better," she frowned.

"What isn't better than mint for you, Cleo. Let's go," sighing, he stole a package as well before they exited the store. "Looks like aside from a bunch of corpses and signs and messed up buildings and stores, there's nothing much else to explore about this town."

"The fact that we discovered a town is a pretty big thing," Cleo responded. "We found questions we need answers for, like what happened to this town. I think it's pretty fun." It did look like she's in a better mood now, but her eyes did show genuine curiosity about why this ghost town even existed in the first place. As they talked, they exited down the main road, the only things entering their sights now are the nearby gas station, some woodland, and several vehicles. At that moment, however, all relaxed senses and lack of guard faded as Cleo sensed a familiar figure behind her, Turning around quickly, her golden eyes flickered as she saw who had entered her sight.

Memoria and her little companion, their words sounded empty to her ears. Rey, immediately figuring out that there may be danger, reached to his side to take out his guns, but Cleo stick out a hand to halt him.

"Huh, didn't expect to see you two here," her tone was mixed with that of bitter sarcasm and mockery as Cleo faced them, her back straight, hands in pocket, cigarette dangled between her lips. She was in her original form, but she ain't backing down.

"She was the strongest link, so combat doctrine dictated for me to kill her."

Combat doctrine?

Perhaps the only words worth picking up in her ears were those words. She cared less about the hint of sorrow in her voice--genuine or not, especially when they followed up with how they would still kill every single one of them if the time deems be.

Indeed, why are they here, in this specific place right now? Are they connected to TInkerbell? Or this ghost town?

But at least, one thing Cleo could figure out is that it appeared to be that they're also following orders. So someone above them are commanding them what to do.

It wasn't unexpected. Especially in this place filled with military men and everything related to military--or the government. "Tch," Cleo clicked her tongue. However, it's a good clue. Their enemy wasn't just some random magical girls who got a thing for Nazi's and some weird sick fascination against them. They may be dealing with some bigger enemies, more complicated than some mere...Duo of magical girls. Who knows. These two may ended up just being some mere puppets.

But no matter what the circumstances may be--here, her comrades' murderers, are standing in front of her right now. Declaring to them that they would kill every single one of them, too. It looked almost as if they looked down on them, believed that they are so easy to kill, just as easily as they did to Ophelia. Cleo remembered. The way Ophelia died. The way Ly just disappeared. The despair in the magical girls' faces. The rage they felt. Injustice, how fully some wished Fuka would have killed her. The angry realization that they escaped.

"...When the time deems it so?I wouldn’t mind busting out your brains right now, but sure.” After a couple moments, the girl finally answered to Memoria's arrogant declaration. Then she just smiled. It looked like a big, genuine smile. So real and sincere. Small white sparks of mini explosions danced around her like flickers of white, exploding lights.

"We look forward to it--- when the time deems it so, that is."

And then she snapped her finger. And a gas tank in the nearby gas station exploded.

A loud boom filled the air, fires burst out in a swallowing attempt to engulf those around.

Oi, I’m against this. I can see you don’t like these two, but right now you’re probably not in the best condition to fight.” Rey calm statement entered Cleo’s ears, reminding her that they literally just ended a battle against these two and suffered a lot from it.

Cleo sighed. “I know, I know.

She is aware. After all, the explosion was not that large and fairly controllable, and if it had happened in a place filled with more people only those really close to the gas station would've been seriously wounded. But it was just enough to pose as a threat. Cleo has meant it to be a threat.

And as a warning, too.

"Let's go, Cleo.” Rey voiced out, and when he saw Cleo standing there, eyes still glinting rage, he yanked her over by her arm. “Alright, leeeet’s gooo~”

“I can walk on my own, buddy.”

Cleo thought it out. She did. But it still did take her an outside force to convince her to leave. She wanted to fight, but she was aware she may not be in the best condition to. Right now, it wouldn't be the best time for Memoria and her little companion to go on a killing spree or start going against her as well, since they have to follow the combat doctrine's order. Even Memoria did say that they would kill them, but only when it's time. Cleo herself particularly wasn't in the best shape for a battle either, especially when they were just done dealing with them, and still not too sure about the two magical girls' powers. They--or at least one of them, could create an entire pocket dimension and weapons and enemies and messed with them at will inside that dimension. Letting her rationality take over her before her emotions do, she was smart enough to figure that right now, especially when she's alone like this--it's not the smartest decision to face Memoria and the little one head on.

Even if it obviously would be fun. And daring. And satisfying to.

Eventually, though, she definitely will face them. Alone. Or with the rest of the girls. The thought was her final reason to convince her to leave the two for now.

When the time deems it be.

"Boohoo~Go eat some candies first before you start acting so toughy~" As Rey ran along with Cleo away, sneaking through the gas station just as the smoke was most intense, he yelled behind in a childish mockery fashion, laughing at the way Cha-cha hid behind Memoria's back. "What's with that mask anyway," as they ran from the scene, the butler commented sarcastically.

"Probably some history behind it as well," Cleo shrugged it off as they ran, having more concerning questions and notices building up in her head now.

Combat doctrine. Ghost Town. TInkerbell.

Ah, and Dixie Witches.

Too many things to think about. Too little time to look for answers.

The girl thought as they left the area and went back to the Georgia House. Her eyebrows furrowed, her expression unusually grave.

----
Interacted: SadistPoet SadistPoet

Last edited:
Pamela

The Mexican glared at Tinkerbell. First she has no respect for the dead and now this!? Before she could spew out insults in Spanish, Pam just walked away. Going back was an absolutely bad idea. She kept on walking until she could breathe fresh outside air, not corrupted by the drama and the smell of candy. Pam decided to go back to the Large Tree area where she met Suelle, is if she could remember the path. Of course she could! Just keep walking until she found some shrubs, through a small forest and there; a perfect place to calm down. It should't be that hard!

-----------------------------

'Okay, I remember the walk wasn't this long'

Pamela still didn't make it to the itchy shrub, there was no four story building or water park in sight. The possibillity of being lost was very clear, but the stubborn hot head dismissed it. She probably walked past it, that's all.

'Hopefully'

Una & Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell looked down at Una sitting openly helpless. She cocked her head with surprise, "Ya just gonna give up? Aw man, well whatever! I'm not a meanie like you! So I'll do you a favor tubby-tummy," she lowered down and landed right in front of Una. She materialized a glowing metallic disk, and then tossed it aside. The bathroom became basked in the portals bright-blue light. From the portal came a petite, red-headed, girl in a maid uniform. She had unblemished perfect skin, and a perfect smile on her face. The way she moved was almost artificial in nature.

"Master! I love you! What can I do!" The red-head servant girl got on her knees in the presence of Tinkerbell. A moment of observing the maid-girl would reveal a circle-patch on her uniform with the numbers 912 on them.

"912, stay VERY still, pretty pretty please!" Tinkerbell booped her servants nose, and then pointed her finger at Una.

"Yes master! Anything for you! I love you!" The red-head sat still loyally awaiting further orders.

"Zing!" Tinkerbell exclaimed as Una began to feel lighter, slimmer, and healthier. Dark energy leaked from Una's heart and then began to flood its way into the servant girls eyes, mouth, nose, and ears.

"M- master... I love you! I don- I love you! I feel... I love you! Tinkerbell is great! .... AHHH!" The servant girls body began to strain against her uniform tightly giving her a perfect hourglass figure, but that was not the end of it. She was not a magical girl, so mutation would only have increased effects. "Master! HELP! I love you! You are great!" Her stomach began to increase in size, and her legs began to become swollen. Her limbs became a blue-black color, as if they were being cut off from blood flow and clotted. Before the horror could be seen further Tinkerbell sent her back through the portal with a firm kick.

"Humans, am I right?" Tinkerbell manifested a comedic punchline drum-roll.

When Una would look down at herself it would appear her mutation had never taken form. Her corruption had been completely removed from her body only leaving toned thighs, proportional breasts, developing muscles, and washerboard abs.

"Now Uneeeyyy! I just want your loyalty! You and me! Magical girls forever! Let's save them all! Forget those dirty humans and hairy bugs. What if I make you SITE ADMIN of Magi-chat? Wouldn't that just be awesome! You the skills, I can tell from your laptop! I had May dump it in the pool. Oh and by the way Unii! That little servant, yeah she's going to be kept alive in stasis. Anytime I want, I mean any... given moment.... I can give you your mutation back, and even make it more fluffy! Haha! Wouldn't that be wacky? Right in the middle of a photoshoot! OMG! Let's do that! A prank video! Hahaha! Wouldn't that just be insaneeee! ANYWAYS! Do not take my eccentricity as something to be so scared of! I'm only so crazy because we are literally MAGICAL GIRLS! MAGICAL... GIRLS! Like what the whaaaat! Ahhhhh it's just so crazy! I can see everyone dying all the time! Side effects and all! Not to mention the voices! Hahaha! Woooooo spooookyyyy~ I know all about your little secret idenity gambit on magi chat too Uniiiii! I own you! I am GOD! Hahaha! I'm father, son, and holy spirit! The holy trinity! You can't do anything other than join me! I won't betray, hurt, or do anything bad to you! We can all make the world a safe place for Magical Girls! Woooooooooooo!"

Claire & Kyoko

"Hello? You're crying...a-are you okay? What's the matter?"

The frosty girl looked up at her visitors. She immediately could tell they were magical girls by the energy they were giving off, "Oh... it's you girls. Tinkerbell wanted me to stay away... people... humans get hurt when I'm around." Her tears began to drip onto the frosty ground. The layers of frost near her began to melt revealing a frozen body of a man right next to her. He appeared to be a young man wearing regular street clothes, "But I always want to be by Tinkerbell's side... oh this is so cruel..." more tears gently dripped onto the mans body. He began to lightly move about, but did not appear to be entirely "alive" at the moment.

Pam

Once Pam became lost in the woods everything began to look the same. Their were no clear land markers to help guide her back, and it was getting darker and darker. Pam would keep wandering until she ended up stepping on a tripwire. She would tumble over onto the forest floor, immediately after a rope would go around her neck, and she would be jerked up - instantly hung. It squeezed tight cutting off blood-flow to her brain, but did not have a hang-mans not so her spin did not snap. She faded into unconsciousness with a cold, masculine, voice saying, "Ooo... bagged one for you mom... good good.... more money and more nooses..."

To the girls it would just seem like Pam ran away, but she really had been captured.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis LoliCowboy LoliCowboy ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Last edited:
"But I always want to be by Tinkerbell's side... oh this is so cruel..."

"Tinkerbell... must be very kind to you, for you to love her so much," Kyoko said, an uneasiness forming in her gut. Why hadn't they been told about this girl? Why would Tinkerbell bring someone like this with her, but keep them hidden? She shook her head, trying to clear away the suspicious thoughts. They certainly didn't need any more paranoia in their systems. She hoped that that was all it was. Unfounded paranoia. She watched as the man began to defrost, eyes locking on him the moment he began to move.

Paranoia, she thought. Let it just be paranoia.

Una wasn't in the best state to comprehend what came next. A servant of Tinkerbell's was summoned, and somehow someway with a simple command Tinkerbell was able to take some sort of darkness out of Una's heart and put it into the poor red haired servant named '912'. The girl's body swelled to the point it looked it would burst, turning black and blue as her body struggled to handle the clotting blood. All the while the poor girl screamed how much she loved Tinkerbell, her voice faltering at times as if she was trying to hold back her voice. Una couldn't look away, but Tinkerbell kicked the girl back where she came before it got any worse.

Una's eyes were stuck wide open, even as Tinkerbell began 'asking' for Una's loyalty, her eyes did nothing but turn toward the girl. She offered to make her the admin of Magi-Chat too. Una had no feelings towards said offer at the moment. The main thing she took was that she could return her mutation at any time, and that with her loyalty she'd do nothing bad to her anymore. As she said, Tinkerbell really did own her now. She was God enough for Una. Putting pieces together for her own personal theories about the world was her last concern right now.

Una finally blinked, and gulped down her nervousness.

"I'll do whatever you say, Tinkerbell. We're magical girls... so we stick together."

Users who are viewing this thread