• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Passion in Education

As soon as the hour switched over, Kiraan stood and made her way to the center of the room as it was time to start class. But as she opened her mouth to speak, a male that was normally an asshat seeing as it was his forth time trying to pass her class, beat her too it. "Hey Kiraan." He called nonchalantly, the woman frowning a she face him, although it was pointless to tell him to call her anything but by her first name. "What?" She snapped. "I'm trying to begin class." "I heard that you were gonna assign some huge essay." Having a sinking feeling of where this was going she nodded. "I was but then changed my mind. Unless, you would rather complete it." He shook his head. "No but I heard that it was her fault." The student then jabbed a thumb in Valory's direction, the woman having a head down on her desk seemingly out of it. At this the rest of the class shot off looks back at her, the professor quickly trying to take hold of the situation. "The cause is none of your business, any of you! I can reassign it as quickly as I revoked it if you don't let me begin my lecture!"

Life. Life.

Just when the class was nearly settling down for the lecture to begin, Mr. Asshat of the class entered the room, as obnoxious as ever. He said something that Valory didn't quite catch but when she lifted her head to see what was going on, she saw a room full of eyes turned towards her. Then the girl connected the dots to what must've been exchanged and angrily turned towards the loud student, "Hey Mr. Asshat she said that the assignment has already been revoked. So yeah it was my fault at first but if you don' let her start the lecture it'd be on your head this time." She hated those who wanted to start trouble and Mr. Asshat was on the top of her list. Valory pushed some hair back that was falling on her face and stared back at her classmates, grumpy and irritated at this point. She hoped that after what she said the class would settle down afterwards. The girl wanted to stop becoming the center of attention for the classroom.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Kiraan thought she would be able to begin although Valory had already lifted her head up and bit back at the man. Sighing at the sight of this, she knew whatever was bothering her hadn't left since the night before and was clearly causing her to lash out. But the Asshat took delight in the response. "She speaks! With a bark too, ain't that a surprise. B-" The professor decided enough was enough and walked over to where the man was nearing Valory. "Enough! You aren't in high school anymore. That being said, I can remove either of you from my classroom to track down the notes yourself." Turning to the male, she continued harshly. "I'm sure you would just love to spend yet another year with me, wouldn't you?" He glanced down at her before rolling his eyes. "Whatever." Before moving to his seat near the center of the room. "Now that that is settled..." Kiraan huffed, moving back to the front of the room. "Let's begin..."

Life. Life.

Valory was watching as the rude student attempted to approach her. She didn't realize she was shaking slightly until Dr. Vahdin stopped him and he returned to his seat. It wasn't much that she was afraid of him, but rather what she would've done. Once most of the eyes in the classroom looked away from her and towards Dr. Vahdin, Valory released another huge sigh and fixed herself into a somewhat comfortable position in the seat she was sitting on. She knew she should've just stayed at her apartment. Today was looking to be an eventful day, something that Valory tries to avoid.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

The lecture lasted the entire hour, Kiraan finally dismissing them right as the last minute ticked by. Returning to the nearby desk, as she saw Valory among the last few to trickle out, she spoke up. "Valory, can I see you please?" This was most likely the last thing the woman wanted to hear, especially since her sudden appearance last night. Once she would approach, she paused for a moment before asking "Ever since yesterday you have been acting strangely and each time I tried to ask what was going on, you dodge the question." Her expression as well as tone softened. "Just because I'm in control of your grade doesn't mean you need to be intimidated... what's going on?" Kiraan fell silent, waiting for a response and hoping that she wasn't being too... invasive. Curiosity did kill the cat, so here's testing that satisfaction will bring them back.

Life. Life.

Valory would've much preferred being one of the first students to leave, but she didn't want to seem like a coward the Asshat so she stayed put to be one of the last students. Although lingering after also caught Dr. Vahdin's attention which she asked the black-haired student to stay back. Aw man what did I do this time? I swear I didn't say anything more. Maybe it's about last night? No...

She decided to put all her thoughts to rest and simply watched as the professor walked over to where Valory was. As the last student, besides Valory, left Dr. Vahdin's tone and expression softened. The student was slightly taken aback again by how pretty the professor appeared when she was calmer and nicer. Although it was odd that the professor seemed concerned about her, then again Valory has been acting weird. She's noticed it herself but she didn't know the answer. If I didn't know you any better I'd say you like Dr. Vahdin. Rory's words returned to her mind with no will of her own. No I don't like her.

"I'm fine, just tired. I didn't get much sleep. But thank you for your concern." Valory could feel her heart beginning to beat faster the longer she stayed around the professor, she reasoned to herself that it was because of the confrontation yesterday. "Now if you will excuse me I have to go attend a study group," Valory said this all too quickly and perhaps somewhat coldly, but deep inside she was hating herself for lying. The young woman didn't want to lie but when her eyes looked up to Dr. Vahdin's she began believing Rory's words. And that wasn't settling all too smoothly inside of Valory. She decided to soften her uptight tone and added, "Thank you really though. For last night and yesterday." And without allowing another moment to allow for the professor to speak Valory sped-walk out of the classroom, releasing the breath that she was holding in the whole time she was in front of Dr. Vahdin.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

The conversation seemed to last all of thirty seconds as she wasn't able to get a word in before Valory shoved all of her words in one breath before high-tailing it out of the classroom.

Huh.

She was certainly acting similar to how one would when being in the same room as someone they liked. At least in her experiences it was similar, seeing as Markus was a mess the first time they had met. So could it be, that the only reason Valory was acting so strangely that she was attracted to her? It wasn't too far fetched as students had done so in the past, although it normally was guys who had lost all hopes of finding someone their age and resorted to hitting on someone they saw each and everyday. Pursing her lips while mulling the idea over, the professor took a seat behind her desk, putting more of the pieces in place.

When the woman had came into her class yesterday morning and Rory sat next to her, he was clearly fawning over her while she portrayed no interest. They then went out to dinner that night with Valory still not being into his painfully obvious adoration and then was growing increasingly antsy as the night progressed from them meeting in the restroom to her finally showing up drunk to her house.

And... now.

A faint smile touched her lips as it made sense. Valory was interested in her but denying it at the same time.

How... adorable.

Life. Life.

"You want to watch this one? Are you sure?" Rory's eyes looked over to Valory as she pulled out her credit card and handed it to the concession person. "Yeah, why?"
"Well you aren't usually one for scary movies."
"I never said I was scared of them. I just never saw the pleasure in them."
"So why do you want to watch one now?"
"Cause...I felt like it."
"Are you okay Valory?" He placed a hand lightly on her shoulder and examined her. "You're not sick are you?"
"Nononononono. I just felt like trying something new. Plus I thought you'd all be for the scary movie."
"I am but like I said, you are not usually up for them."
"Do you want to watch a movie with me or not?"
"Two tickets, ma'am," Rory said to the person behind the glass as he quickly pulled away Valory's card from her hand and replaced it with his. The employee simply gave them an annoyed look and quickly handed them their tickets without saying anything.

Worst decision Valory ever made. She kept her face mostly buried on Rory's arm (which he didn't mind), but her mind was occupied by the scary movie. This meant that all the thoughts that were bombarding her were pushed aside for some while, especially ones about her.
Once the movie ended Valory detached herself from Rory, who subtly rubbed his arm, "So want to watch another scary movie?" He gave a small smile when he saw Valory glaring at him, "Hey you were the one wanting to watch it. So did it help take your mind off of some things?"
"How di-"
"It was obvious that something was bothering you. You're not that hard to read Valory," Rory softly answered. A small frown formed on her lips when he said this. She knew that she was very expressive but she didn't think that she was an open book. "Hey you want to head to the diner?" At first it seemed like she was going to deny his offer but then she nodded and sighed, "Sure. I'm hungry anyways."

It was one of the family-owned, retro-looking diners, but it was Valory's favorite. Once they were seated she felt a lot more calmer than she has been in the past couple of days. The girl loved the restaurant so much that she was a regular customer and the waitress instantly knew what she wanted. "Wow come often much?" Rory teased. "My former roommate used to take me here a lot whenever she broke up with a boyfriend which was almost every week," Valory explained. "Wow. Rough life."
"Yeah for her, but not for me." A sheepish grin crawled on her lips when the server brought their food. "Dig in. I promise you'll love it."

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 (Let me know if you want me to add more to the post.)

Ever since she had potentially figured out why Valory was all worked up, Kiraan had been unable to rid her mind of the woman. She was her student which was a large enough red flag. Not only that but she wasn't some horny teenager that was desperately looking for love or else she might've already taken advantage of Markus. Mentally cursing for still remaining on the topic, she finally arrived at the small home she owned, entering through the front door after leaving her car to be greeted with the same dull view she was every evening. Setting her things down on the kitchen counter, the professor was about to go take a shower when she paused. Her cell phone which she had left on vibrate was buzzing like mad. Frowning Kiraan removed it from her purse, woke up the display, and was immediately dismayed at what she saw. Markus was apparently trying to apologize.

Listening to the voicemails he had left, they all were basically him begging for her to give him another chance. Did he not listen to her earlier, or did was he taking her sexuality as a challenge? No matter... it was still pathetic. Having half a mind to block his number, the most recent message she played had her stop. He spoke about a wine tasting that was happening Friday night, tomorrow. Gritting her teeth she knew it was a horrid idea. Alcohol was the last thing she needed to bring back into her life. But for some reason she couldn't resist. Sighing heavily and muttering various unpleasant things beneath her breath, she lifted her cell to her ear after dialing his number.

The conversation could've gone better seeing as he sounded like a broken record with the phrases "Oh thank you!" And "you won't regret it!" Repeatedly playing. Setting the device back down, Kiraan then moved towards her bathroom, momentarily distracted from the thought of Valory.

-----------

"For you my dear." Markus cooed as he gestured for her to take a seat on a stool that was placed before a thin table. Reluctantly she did, not feeling all that confident about her current surroundings. "Wine tasting of all things..." she muttered half to herself with the man passing her a quizzical look. "Hm? What was that?" "Oh, nothing." Kiraan pushed her comment aside, finding it strange how he appeared to act as if everything was alright between them and the confrontation in her office had never occurred.

Life. Life.

"Couldn't you have picked something else besides wine tasting?" Valory sank further into Rory's car when he opened the passenger door. "C'mon you said I could where we go next since we went to the movies and the diner for you."
"Fine." With a small pout Valory crawled out of his car, but she wasn't terribly annoyed about going to a wine tasting event since Rory loved them. It was time Valory did something for him considering how much he has been helping her out. As they walked into the ornate building Rory explained the proper procedure of tasting wine, with added voices that made Valory laugh due to his dorkiness.

The two youngsters entered and seated themselves closer to the end of the table. Rory continued on with his tutorial for wine tasting while Valory listened along. At some point though her eyes began wandering around the place. Admiring the beauty and design of the place in which they sat in. Rory stopped talking and followed along to appreciate the architecture of the building like Valory was doing, "It sure is pretty isn't it?"
"Yeah...I didn't think there was anything this pretty-" she paused mid-sentence when she spotted someone familiar, and quickly finished her thought, "in this dump." Rory turned to see where Valory had lost herself for a moment, "Oh hey look! It's Dr. Vahdin. I didn't take her to be a drinker but I guess she is." The cheerful boy gave a wave towards the professor's direction not knowing if she has noticed them yet or not.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

It took Kiraan a moment to shoot Markus a glare before reluctantly examining the rest of the building when she saw something that caused her to curse under her breath. Rory and Valory were here, in the same building as her and Markus with alcohol of all things bloody everywhere. The young man was waving at her which she was only able to reply with a plastic smile and one of her when in all actuality she was dreading what could be to come. "Oh look are those some of your students?" Her "date" asked whilst gesturing over to the couple with a nod. "Yes..." she grumbled hesitantly, which only delighted Markus further as he motioned for the two to join them.

Dropping the facade for just a moment, eyes widening Kiraan was quick to hiss at the man through clenched teeth "What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?!" He passed her a sly sideways glance only having time to respond with the word "Payback."

Life. Life.

"Oh hey it seems like he wants us to join them. C'mon it'd be rude to not take their invitation," Rory got up from his stool and took a few steps before looking back at Valory who still sat there, "Hey it'll be okay. Seems like once you got the assignment revoked, everything's calmed down. Unless something else came up?" He gave a look of concern to Valory but she quickly put his worries to rest when she stood up and replied, "No, everything's good. Let's go." She hated seeing Rory looked so worried, especially when he's worrying about her. It seemed as though Rory wasn't fully convinced but he didn't say anything further and led Valory over to where Dr. Vahdin and the man were at.

"Hello my name is Rory."
"And I'm Valory."
"Are you perhaps an acquaintance of Dr. Vahdin's?" Rory took the seat in front of the man who waved the over, leaving Valory to the seat in front of Dr. Vahdin. The girl had not even laid her eyes once on the woman since they've approached them. "I think I've seen you a couple of times around the campus," Rory continued, "And hi Dr. Vahdin how are you doing?" The friendly boy seemed even happier now that they had joined some familiar faces. He was always a people person. This being the complete opposite of Valory who was quietly sitting in her seat trying her best to look elsewhere but at the woman in front of her.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

As they neared where the pair was sitting, Kiraan only had a moment longer to glare at the man before forcing on a false smile as they sat across from them. Rory was quick to introduce himself with Valory showing clear reluctance, Kiraan quickly butting into the conversation. "Professor Markus Lund. He is also in the English department and had been so kind as to take me to this wine tasting after we had discussed some potential changes occurring within our subject." Markus chuckled lightly and shook his head. "No need to lie to them, dear." He then looked between the two young adults, causing the older woman to notice how distant Valory was being which only caused her to pity her a bit more. But she would soon be focused entirely upon something else as the next words left Dr. Lund's mouth.

"Me and Kiraan have been dating for awhile actually, and with a recent... turn of events, I decided to make it official." Narrowing her eyes slightly as she struggled to retain a composed appearance, Kiraan would then ask "And what would those turn of events be, exactly?" A grin formed upon his lips, one she hadn't seen before. "I didn't know you wanted to share the news so earlier... oh, well, you are the boss." This sentence made her loathe the man even more. He wouldn't dare. Yet, apparently her little outburst that morning within her office had been enough to send him on a bloodlusted rampage. So... he did. Leaning forward over the table slightly, he cleared his throat before saying "It so happens that me and my fiance here are expecting."

Markus slowly leaned back to the proper position on his stool, his mission accomplished as Kiraan was sure she visibly paled at the words. She hadn't done anything to him so what on earth gave him the right to swing so low? Once again realizing that there were two other people before them, her eyes would flick nervously between Rory and Valory. Surely they wouldn't believe him for they were at a wine tasting of all things.

Life. Life.

It took much effort to not look forward, but finally Valory gave in and glanced over in her direction. She watched as Dr. Vahdin's face somewhat slip from the facade she was putting on when Dr. Lund said some surprising words. It appeared as though that Rory and Valory were the only ones receiving surprising news, but the young woman merely brushed aside that idea. For all she knows it could've been her own mind wanting to see that expression, not wanting to accept the words that just left the man's mouth, not wanting to experience the sudden drop that heart just went through.

"Wow! Congratulations you two! I was wondering when you were going to find the perfect guy, Dr. Vahdin. You're too pretty to be single," Rory was beaming at this point. So much exciting stuff was occurring for Rory, as for Valory she could tell that some of the color drained from her face. But it quickly came back when Rory nudged her, "Hey did you hear?"

"Oh yes. I mean congratulations you two." Valory tried to give her attention to both of the older adults but her eyes only stayed on Dr. Vahdin. At this point she couldn't tell what expression was in her eyes but with much effort she was holding a smile. It seemed to work considering Rory didn't ask if anything was wrong with her. Once again Valory felt the urge to run away but just as the idea entered her mind the bartenders with the wines came flowing out of the stockroom, preparing for the event that was about to begin.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Well...

Shit.

Rory bought it, although she wasn't totally convinced that Valory did, which was the only good thing that had come about the night. So far at least. Gritting her teeth as wine was being prepared, moments from being served, And of course, Markus had to continue to keep up his little act. "Now Kiraan, I wouldn't drink anything if I were you. Wouldn't want to jeopardize anything." he chuckled once more, Kiraan only falling even deeper into the metaphorical hole the other professor had just shoved her into.

As the event was beginning and wine being served, she slowly stood from her stool. "Excuse me for a moment..." She muttered, allowing her face to fall as she quickly headed in the direction of the nearest restroom. At any other point in time, she would've found it pathetic how she had fled to the bathroom two nights in a row but for now, she saw it as a necessity.

Arriving and pushing the door open, she immediately neared the sink with a muffled groan, leaning on the marble counter-top heavily as a sick feeling began knotting within her stomach. Who knows what other tales he was weaving whilst she tried to compose herself. Cursing and regretting ever giving the bastard a second chance, she remained where she was, contemplating if it was worth staying despite how he would be sure to ruin her within her student's eyes.

Life. Life.

The only good thing about having the wine tasting start was that it kept Valory occupied. Since this was her very first time tasting alcohol there was a lot to be said in her reviews for the wines served, most of them being very critical (although this may be influenced by her current mood). Rory on the other hand simply was enjoying each and every wine served and continue on conversing with Dr. Lund. If you didn't know any better some stranger could say that the two looked like the best of buds. Valory simply kept her mind on the task of tasting wine, repeating the procedure of looking, swirling, sniffing, then tasting all the while answering any necessary questions or comments directed towards her from Dr. Lund.

The normally sober girl had gone through the selection of wines rather quickly and at some point she began to feel lighter and a little warm. Valory's mind was somewhat muddled on why she was even sad in the first place until Dr. Vahdin stood up and excused herself to the restroom. She felt slightly concerned for the older woman, it seemed as though something was on her mind but Valory didn't want to follow her. What could Valory offer to her anyways?

But it seemed that her bladder had other plans for she felt the sudden need to use the restroom. "If you'll excuse me as well." Without waiting for any of the two males to respond she stood up and made her way over to the ladies' room. Normally Valory would've been hesitant to walk in knowing Dr. Vahdin was in there but somehow she felt no fear at this moment. "Mmm alcohol does wonders, don't it?" she mumbled to herself as she made her way in. It was somehow like a moment of deja vu when Valory stood there and saw the woman hunched over the sink. "Is everything alright, Dr. Vahdin?"

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

As the door swung open, Kiraan didn't have to look up to know who it would be for she could easily guess. How ironic. It seemed as if they were playing out the events of the previous night but with Valory walking in on her in the restroom as she was sober and the younger woman having to deal with the effects from the amount of wine she had drank. As she asked if she was alright, the woman shook her head whilst grumbling "No... that bastard is lying through his teeth." After the words left her mouth did she once again realize who she was talking too, but for some reason she didn't care. Whether it was all the built up anger at Markus or something else entirely, she needed to speak.

Turning so she was leaning back on the sink rather than forward, Kiraan studied her student's face for a moment before continuing in an angered tone. "I have no idea what that bloody fool is trying to do but don't believe a word that escapes his mouth. I'm unable to carry a child, we've never dated, and hell, I'm not even attracted to men!" After this exclamation, she closed her eyes mainly so she didn't have to look at Valory. Trying to salvage what scraps remained of her professional air, she sighed and hung her head slightly. Her next words sounding more flat and defeated than anything else. "I apologize.... that was rather uncalled for..." Trailing off it was now that she could see how big of a mess this night was turning out to be.

Life. Life.

The words that left Dr. Vahdin's mouth were ones she was not expecting. Actually Valory didn't really know what to expect, perhaps that the professor would calmly tell her that everything was fine or something similar. Her eyes widened as the woman continued her explosion of a rant. It didn't help that she turned around to face Valory, causing her to freeze. Never had she seen her so angry, not even when she was talking to Asshat.

But what really shocked Valory was the last exclamation she made. There's hope, was the immediate thought that popped into her mind. It was pathetic really for her to be thinking about that considering Dr. Vahdin may not be attracted to anyone at all. Internally Valory scolded herself but stopped when she saw how deflated the woman looked after her outburst.

What came next Valory purely blamed it on the alcohol that had still not left her system. One second she was close to the door, the next she had her arms wrapped around the woman and said, "I believe you." After lingering there for a second, sober Valory came onto the surface for a bit and the girl took a few steps back, clearing her throat, "I'm sorry. That was totally uncalled for but it seemed like a hug was needed. I'm uh...gonna go now." And with that the girl zoomed out of the restroom, oddly not needing to use it anymore.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

As much as Valory wasn't expecting her to rant as much as she did, Kiraan had been caught off guard with the sudden embrace as well. Eyes opening with a surprised but gentle look within them, she wasn't sure if the woman truely meant what she did or if the wine she had consumed had made her. But there was no point in trying to figure it out considering how embarrassed she appeared before rushing out of the restroom, the slight humor in it only proceeding to calm her down further.

She remained in the bathroom for a few more minutes, her student's words actually having calmed her down somewhat. Even if Rory was buying what Markus was selling, she still wasn't. Letting out a few slow breaths, Kiraan finally worked up the nerve to exit the restroom, heading back towards where the small group had sat. Upon nearing, the other professor shot her a grin. "Oh Kiraan, what perfect timing. I was just explaining to Rory here what we're trying to decide for our honeymoon." Grabbing one of the glasses of wine that had been placed before her seat after she had sat down upon the stool, she took a large sip. Taking her time in swallowing before responding. "You mean another lie upon the countless other's you've been feeding him?" Not expecting this, Markus faltered for but a moment, clearly switching tactics. "My god, why are you drinki-" "Because I've never been able to have a child." She spat back bitterly, clearly having had enough of his bullshit.

Life. Life.

Valory gave a small sigh when she returned back to the table thinking that she may have messed up with the hug. But that didn't seem to be the case when Dr. Vahdin came pouncing back at Dr. Lund. She seemed stronger now and appeared more confident than when the two first joined them.

Rory mirrored Dr. Lund's surprised expression as he watched Dr. Vahdin take a large sip of wine. He glanced over at Valory to see if she was just as surprised as he was. At first it seemed like she was but it appeared as though she knew the truth as well. The young man wasn't one who liked awkward situations, and right now was one.

"Oh hey, look at the time. I have an appointment to get to. Let's go Valory. I'll drop you off at your apartment." He stood up quickly waiting for Valory to follow along. Valory hesitated. She didn't want to leave for some odd reason. But then again she also didn't want to get caught up in whatever was about to blow over. Reluctantly she stood up and followed after Rory, glancing back once more to check on Dr. Vahdin.

"Is it true?"
"What?"
"That they're not engaged and that Dr. Vahdin's not pregnant?"
Valory could tell how hurt Rory was by being fooled but she wanted to clear her professor's name, "It's true." Rory released a huge sigh and walked around in a circle, outside of the building for a minute. Valory leaned against his car waiting for him to take it in.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

As the two got up and left, Makus turned towards her with a glare. But he wasn't able to speak as she cut him off. "What the hell was that? You wanting to play out some fantasies of yours?" He was quick to jump to his own defense. "This is paypack!" He snarled, before falling silent, standing, and heading for the door. Wanting to know what he was going on about, she followed him out into the parking lot, unaware that Rory and Valory had yet to leave. "For what?!" She snapped in the man's direction which he responded bluntly whilst climbing into his car. "For not loving me!" Without another word, he then shut the door and sped away, clearly in no mood to continue the conversation further.

Seeing as she had been so stupid to allow him to pick her up, she was out of a ride home. Groaning Kiraan would pause for a moment, torn between re-entering the building and using her cell to call for a cab.

Life. Life.

Wide eyed and silent, both students were standing there as they watched the two professors talk it out. Or more in Dr. Lund's term, cry it out.

"It looks like she's out of a ride," Valory whispered to Rory. He understood where Valory was going with her words. "Fine, I'll go ask her." Rory ran a hand through his hair, calming himself down and attempting to make sense of what really was going on. He called out to Dr. Vahdin, "Dr. Vahdin would you like a ride home?

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Kiraan would look up as Rory called out, cursing under her breath as she realized that they had heard the damned exchange. Seeing as she didn't have any other means of transportation, and wanted to try and salvage what remained of her reputation, she gave nod and neared his vehicle. "If...you're willing... I'd be greatful."

Entering the backseat as the young man began to drive out of the parking lot, she remained silent, not having the energy to hate the lovesick professor anymore for that night.

Life. Life.

Valory had climbed into the passenger seat and Rory into the driver's seat. They gave each other a glance and then back to the backseat where the professor sat. Without saying anything Rory drove off.

It was an awkward silence in the vehicle as Rory drove on. Valory glanced back a few times to see how Dr. Vahdin was doing. It wasn't until Rory neared Valory's apartment that the two realized they had never asked the professor for directions to her home.

The young man cleared his throat and asked, "Dr. Vahdin what's your address?" He came to a stop in front of Valory's apartment so as to not get in any other driver's way. "I'm not leaving yet," Valory whispered to Rory who looked over to her with a question on his face wondering if she was going to get out. "Okay," Rory replied back.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Blinking a few times as she realized she had been spoken to, Kiraan gave Rory her address although as he headed in that direction, she noticed that Valory wasn't dropped off at her apartment but rather remained in the car. Unsure as to why she did that, but not about to question it , she felt the need to break the awkward silence but didn't know how to do such a thing without making the situation unnecessarily worse.

Life. Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back