• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Passengers [Interest Check]

Valkyriesm

*tumbles around*
xtsmimhynt4qyh6zvqom.gif

The Passengers of The Ark
Plot

2085The year 2085, the world has advanced into 7 United Nations, there were no more countries. The Cities were densely populated and skies trafficked constantly with flying cars. However, the overpopulation was a critical problem, and with both crime cases and the event of natural disasters arising drastically, Earth will not sustain life for much longer. The Seven Sectors of the United Governments aka 7SOUG has founded a project called The Great Migration (TGM). Another planet similar to earth, OA8, will be humans next home.

The Selection

It took 25 years for the Ark‘s completion. The Ark was a massive spaceship that was made to accommodate a million passengers aboard. Exactly 1.5 million people would board the ship. The million people were determined carefully within a period of 3 months, only the best and most capable of the species were selected. The selection was compulsory for every citizen 10-40 years of age. Good looks, intelligence, age, strength, genetics, were all taken account for. Wealth, Class, Divisions and Race did not matter. The candidate would not have a choice to stay on earth once they were chosen. If the passenger had a family, the family would be given a large sum of money as compensation.​

Hibernation

An estimated 185 years would be required to reach OA8. Through the advance science and technology, passengers would be put into a state of Hibernation in a pod and would be awaken in 180 years. But before the embarkment, rumours had been circulating that Hibernation was a flawed system.​
Plot

In Space
It has been 94 years since Embarkment. The Ark is about half way into the journey into the unknown. Passengers are in agelessly Hibernation. True enough, there were flaws in the Hibernation system and in a period of a week, a handful of passengers are awaken from Hibernation. Perhaps was an accident or maybe... it was the cause of something much more dangerous.
Additional

This is based of the movie passengers if you can’t tell by now or haven’t watched it. So your character and a few others are stuck in the middle of space. Whatcha gonna do? The ship is a luxury ship with tons of accommodations and it’s like a five star hotel in space. (Haha get it? Five star? space?). I’ll be building more on the lore and the ship as well as create a CS thread once I get more interest checks.

——— Rules ———

1. Be active on the RP. I’ll be expecting you to follow through the plot and create a character sheet (later on) if you state your interest. Don’t keep others waiting.
  2. A minimum of 2 paragraphs required in each post.
  3. There will be a few human looking bots (androids) around the ship. They can be considered NPC.

Last edited:
Sounds cool - I will wait to see how this will develop over time before dedicating myself. But yeah - hope this does well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back