• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pass, Set, and Spike! [Revamp] | OOC

SharkBark

Psalms 55:22
Roleplay Type(s)
salem. salem.
AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
Minma Minma
KaiMedia KaiMedia

Here it is, the OOC for the roleplay. I wanted to have my veteran members in first. Like a little early access pass. We can talk throughout here now, but if you wanna wait until we finish getting new members and continue in the PM, that's fine.

aye, glad to be here (again)! can't wait to start this baby up.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon
Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

Welcome to the roleplay! Thank you for showing interest. As I'm sure you know, most messages between all of us will go down here. Feel free to ask anymore questions if you have them.

Here are the character sheets, and you can begin making your players. WARNING, your eyes are about to be swarmed by words. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Also, to my veteran players, I added a requirement for the characters sheets. Just a quick addition of your player's specialty and their least developed skill. Spiking, blocking, setting, passing, reading attacks, diving, jumping ability, speed, etc. You can check Akito and Shino's sheets for examples.

Ohohoho, it be drawin' time

Also sidenote I v much appreciate that you guys cite the artists of the stuff you use. Props to you

Also, also, any like. Ideas for Meiwa's uniform before I bungle myself into drawing distinctly the wrong thing?

Also, to my veteran players, I added a requirement for the characters sheets. Just a quick addition of your player's specialty and their least developed skill. Spiking, blocking, setting, passing, reading attacks, diving, jumping ability, speed, etc. You can check Akito and Shino's sheets for examples.
Gotcha, I'll get started on that. But do my coaches need them too?

Ohohoho, it be drawin' time

Also sidenote I v much appreciate that you guys cite the artists of the stuff you use. Props to you
Also, also, any like. Ideas for Meiwa's uniform before I bungle myself into drawing distinctly the wrong thing?
Whoa, you're drawing your characters? Bro that's absolutely awesome. Can't wait to see them. And I've got the idea that Meiwa's colors are primarily black and yellow for the regular players, and then white and black for the libero with highlights of yellow. I tried and found an image that might give a good representation for it.
1684534739682.png
And thanks! Gotta show the artists some love for their beautiful work.

Ohohohohoho hell yeah Black/gold is an epic color scheme
Whoa, you're drawing your characters? Bro that's absolutely awesome. Can't wait to see them. And I've got the idea that Meiwa's colors are primarily black and yellow for the regular players, and then white and black for the libero with highlights of yellow. I tried and found an image that might give a good representation for it.
And thanks! Gotta show the artists some love for their beautiful work.

As a preface for my sheet, I gave kinda a fantastical spin (nothing too big just some select words) on Arii's attention to the ball. There's nothing special about it, to be clear. They're just good at keeping track of things/where they're going cause. Like. Once it's in the air there's no force acting on it, so it's going to go in a somewhat predictable path. I just wrote the CS like it feels in their brain (kinda like how Hinata phrases things in Haikyuu)

I love Arri's character. I'm not completely sure how to describe it, but, I particularly noticed and liked that they're so simple but so complex all at the same time. Let me put it like this. From an external viewpoint, someone else seeing Arii, they seem like an average person with just a hint of strange to them. But internally, from the perspective of Arii, things are much more intricate. Or at the very least, that's how it seems to me. Their keen attention to detail, them being able to track the ball and the peculiar movements they convey while doing so, and even the unexpected interest and drive Arii shows to volleyball. Someway, it all makes for an uncanny but fascinating character. And I love it.

I'm not saying that this is the correct description of them, but this is just how I interpreted the character sheet. 10/10 read I'll be real. Also, their weight changing depending on the day, what does this mean 😭

I based Arii's weight mostly on myself, because I don't keep track of other ppl's weights enough to understand how That Whole Situation works, but for me, depending on how much food/water I've had in the days prior, my weight will shift from like 110 to 115 'cause I am a permanently dehydrated Thing, so the water weight shifts around a lot

Also thank you, lol! I'm really glad the intention showed through!!

I love Arri's character. I'm not completely sure how to describe it, but, I particularly noticed and liked that they're so simple but so complex all at the same time. Let me put it like this. From an external viewpoint, someone else seeing Arii, they seem like an average person with just a hint of strange to them. But internally, from the perspective of Arii, things are much more intricate. Or at the very least, that's how it seems to me. Their keen attention to detail, them being able to track the ball and the peculiar movements they convey while doing so, and even the unexpected interest and drive Arii shows to volleyball. Someway, it all makes for an uncanny but fascinating character. And I love it.

I'm not saying that this is the correct description of them, but this is just how I interpreted the character sheet. 10/10 read I'll be real. Also, their weight changing depending on the day, what does this mean 😭

Yoooo, your style is so smooth and clean! And I like what you did with the jersey! The design of the 7 and the little symbol above, great work with that. Simple and sleek. I see you, Scathe 😤
Damn, lol. Thank you guys

Fun fact; that little design by the collar is an anagram M for Meiwa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back