[Party 5]Carwyn Gwirionedd, Cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.

roSpEnTo

Posting Frequency: Any evenings (GMT), every Wednesday all day, most Sundays all day and whenever I can get 5 minutes in work otherwise.
Google Sheet: Click Here!

To Mam,

It's Cary writing to you, hoping you are well. Old grandmother Rhenon can read this to you and write your response back. I know you haven't heard from me since I left the village but I am okay I promise. I had some trouble on the road but I was kept safe by a wonderful man called Lander, he's a priest of Eldath, The Mother of the Waters! I'm studying to become a priest at the temple right now, I'm going to make something of myself you'll see. I'll make you proud. You should see it here mam, it's beautiful. So calm. You would love it here, you could paint and pick flowers. I'm sending some gold back, as much as I can. I hope you can come out here. I love you.

Cary.

----------------------

I wrote that letter 7 years ago when I was still a boy. The trouble on the road I talked about were bandits who robbed me, beat me and left me to die on the side of the road, but I couldn't worry mam with that sort of stuff. It was better that she knew I was okay, better that she knew I was safe. Lander did save me though, brought me back to life thanks to the grace of Eldath. When I was strong enough to travel he took me back to the temple and taught me everything that I know now. Lander healed my body but it was the light of Eldath that healed my heart. I was so angry at everything, at the bandits, at my own weakness, at father that bastard. The Mother of the Waters soothed my soul and brought me peace. It was through her that I learned to heal, the greatest gift I could have ever been given.

When I learned to heal I took up with the priests, moving from temple to temple. We prevented disputes, cured ills and helped who we could safe in the knowledge that Eldathan priests were protected. I was taught rituals and ceremonies, as well as how to defend myself against attackers. More than that I was taught how I could defend others. Lander always said it was through the strength of others that we found our greatest hope. Eventually it reached a point where I wanted to leave the temples to spread the word of Eldath and to help whomever I could, no matter what situation they were in. I knew that I could not do this alone, I had to find people with great potential and amazing skills and I knew where to find them. I was heading to Daggerford.

----------------------

To Mam,

It's Cary writing again. Still haven't heard from you. I've put as much gold as I can spare in this time but I'm going to leave the temple and try and help wherever I can so I won't be able to send any more letters. If you need to find me then write to Lander at the temple, he will know where I am. I love you, always.

Eldath's peace be with you,

Cary

Character Sheet:

For gold you should have the base 15g from your backgroud +1d10 gold rolled in the dice channel (where you rolled stats).

For your spells, I suggest marking which ones are your Domain spells by adding a (D) at the end. Just to keep track of which will always be prepared for the day.

Character Bio:

Nothing here catches my eye as needing changes.

When you're ready for another lookover or have any questions, feel free to tag me ( Abrahms Abrahms ) in the Discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread