Party 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving out of the way of the young man who came towards them, Arinthia couldn't help staring at the holy symbol around his neck. 'And on holy ground too,' thought Arinthia sadly.

At the mention of assistance, Arinthia glanced around, "If there's enough rope to get down I don't mind climbing down and attaching the rope to Mishka. I'll be able to see pretty well down there anyway." volunteered Arinthia, who would be lying if she said she was volunteering for any reason other than to calm her own guilt over being a part of Mishka's death. She didn't blame Dess in the slightest, the same thing could've happened to Mishka when Arinthia popped him in the forehead with the hilt of her dagger.

Managing to cobble together enough rope between them, Arinthia quickly tied it off to the first thing she saw nearby that looked as if it would take both her own weight and later Mishka's. Descending backwards into the well, Arinthia planted both of her feet against one wall while holding the rope with one hand above her and one below, her tail wrapping around the rope though it wouldn't do much if she did fall. As she descended, Arinthia paused occasionally to check how far down she had left to go. The entire time she was thinking about how many people had died so far that she knew about. 'The abbot said it was not without hope,' thought Arinthia to herself as she descended, 'Wonder what he meant by that.'

As she reached the bottom. Arinthia tied the end of the rope around Mishka's waist, looping some of it up around his shoulders and between his legs to form an improvised harness. Arinthia avoided looking at Mishka's face as best as she could. Once she was satisfied with what she'd done, Arinthia tugged on the rope a little. "Going to try climbing back up." called Arinthia, a little nervous of the fact that she was down at the bottom of a well, alone with a dead body that she'd helped kill. Taking a careful hold of the rope, Arinthia planted her feet on the wall and slowly started to climb back up, pulling herself up on the rope and stabilising herself with the rope. Once she was at the top Arinthia climbed out of the well, "He's tied pretty securely, should be able to haul him out." said the rogue with a smile as she held onto the rope, intending to help for what good her slender arms would do.

Hearing Ari's call from the well, Beldar grabbed a hold of the rope and waited for her to reach the top. When she finally emerged and added grabbed a hold of the rope, he began to pull slowly. No need to be careless...like every other time thus far.

He couldn't help but glance towards the Abbot, hoping the remorse in his mind didnt show on his face. Definitely not the way I planned to introduce ourselves, he thought. But as the thoughts raced through his head, something lingered from what the Abbot said.

Did you say you transformed these people?

Dess's mouth drops open slightly as the Abbot explains how these peoples' forms are his work. She examines Mishka's body as he explains how it came about, and her mind is obviously deeply engaged in the technical details of the matter.

"You shaped these forms for them yourself? How? Did you reshape their forms into the new ones, or did it incorporate materials of the traits they wanted as some sort of framework for the magic? And what is the Amber Temple? I've only heard enough of it to know it exists, but from what you say, it seems it would contain advanced arcane knowledge? Would you still have any of that material I could study? It sounds like it would be a fascinating insight into more advanced forms of my specialty"

Her eyes go wide as Mishka's body is restored to life, and some tension eases from her body as the consequences of her mistake are reversed before her eyes.

"Oookay... Even more impressive. Is the ease with which you did that a factor of the magic that changed them as well? Some of the magic of their transformation remaining to help sustain their bodies?"

With her ruby red eyes on Mishka's corpse as he was brought over the side of the well, Arinthia listened to the abbot's story. She was intrigued by what she heard, though the moment that he was interrupted Arinthia glanced around.

'I wonder how Ireena would take this?' thought Arinthia. As the Abbot brought up the fact that Strahd was involved, Arinthia didn't disguise her surprise in the slightest.

With Mishka suddenly convulsing and opening his eyes, Arinthia watched in a stunned silence, surprised but relived. 'That brings the count down to four.' thought Arinthia sullenly as the Abbot offered a tour.

"Yes please," said Arinthia, trying her best to sound as cheerful as she usually did, though where her tail usually uncoiled when she was cheerful for the moment it was wrapped tightly around her left leg.

Leaving all the magic talk to the group, Juniper keeps quiet and watches her surroundings. Coming to the west door, she watches the scarecrows almost half expecting them to jump down and attack. She cautiously places a hand on her dagger. Anything can happen in Barovia.

Excitement churns up in Juniper as the Abbot tells them they weren't the only guest. Could it be?
The moment Juniper hears "vampire hunter" she bounces up and down. Unable to contain her excitement Juniper shouts, We found her! We found her! Ezmerelda, we have been looking for you everywhere....well more or less.
Seeing the Vistani women infront of her she remembered the Vistani man in the treeline by the entrance of Krezk.
Quick question. Is one of your friends waiting for you right outside of Krezk? Oh, and my name is Juniper Redwood, but now that we are friends you can call me Juni.

With eager footsteps, Arinthia followed the Abbot on his tour of the abbey. She was surprised at the general state of disrepair, though having seen far worse already in Barovia, Arinthia wondered what the area would be like with Strahd no longer a threat. She wondered if places would begin to heal up on their own, the evil that had plagued them vanquished, or if they would need to be cleansed a different way.

Staring up at the seven foot tall golem, Arinthia's eyes clearly showed their fear, even if they were not ordinary human eyes but a solid mass of ruby red coloured iris, cornea and pupil. Seeing the scarecrows, Arinthia wondered exactly how well defended the Abbey truly was - both to keep the Belviews in and further danger out.

As the Abbot walked the group into the room with the colourful and striking woman, Arinthia returned the smirk with a smile of her own.

"So, what is this plan?" asked Arinthia as Juniper took the lead on talking to Ezmerelda, wondering if they were working towards the same goal from different ends. As Juniper mentioned Ezmerelda's possible friends, Arinthia thought back to the two Vistani who were now dead in a hedge thanks largely to her own greed. 'I wonder if, maybe, whatever power of the Abbot brought Mishka back - could do the same for them?' thought Arinthia to herself.

Juniper puts her hands up as Ezmerelda's hand goes for her weapon. Oh I apologize. We do not mean you any harm. We are only looking for your assistance. Do you believe in fate? Our paths where meant to cross. We have the same enemy.

One of Jupiter's hands fling to her hair. Oh no that's not good. Monte please come back to me. Her face contorts in an unpleasant expression. I've already lost Badger, I can't lose you too.

As the Abbot continues the tour, Juniper runs her fingers along the walls. The dust and grime collects on the tips of her fingers. This place could be a sight to see. It's in shambles now.

Juniper's eyes dart to every seam on Vasilka body. Her eyes widen as she sees the disparate body parts sewn together.
He can't be serious. Could this work? Maybe this will keep Ireena safe.

Mr. Abbot...she is very pretty indeed. Does Strahd know of Vasilka?

As she followed the Abbot only now with Ezmerelda joining them for the rest of the tour, Arinthia was a bit perturbed about Strahd trying to track them, especially trying to get her hair. With Ezmerelda's smirk to her, Arinthia suddenly had a worry that Strahd had a very specific way of tracking her.

Once the group had walked into a room with a golden symbol over a fireplace, Arinthia remembered she'd meant to ask the Abbot about their faith. Though the moment he brought over the woman in the torn gown, Arinthia was glad she hadn't broached that subject yet, especially as Ezmerelda warned the group off pissing off the Abbot.

At the mention of etiquette, Arinthia returned Vasilka's courtsey with one of her own. "Hello Vasilka," said Arinthia with a smile, "I'm Arinthia and these are my friends Juniper, Dess and Beldar," the rogue said by way of introduction.

'The Abbot might have faith that all Strahd wants to do is leave Barovia and it's undeniable that Barovia would be better off without him', thought Arinthia to herself, 'But then - where would he go? What would he do? His distain for the people who serve him, the way he's encouraged people to pollute the land and torment innocent people. I wouldn't want him anywhere near Highcliff and I don't think anyone would be comfortable Strahd rolling into town.'

"How do you do?" asked Arinthia, feeling just bluntly saying 'how do you feel' would be very rude.

Catching himself staring at Vasilka, Beldar closes his mouth, which he didn't even realize was open. Raise the dead three times? Is that a divine blessing or some form of necromancy? Either way, this Abbot sure does seem like he'd be a better ally than enemy.

I would not mind lending some assistance so long as there are no other objections, Beldar says as he turns to look on his companions.

Looking back towards the Abbot, "Is there anything specific about this gown we should be aware of? I am not familiar with the local customs and would not want to offend."

So, Strahd has no idea this is happening. I really hope this can work.
I have no complaints in doing this task for you either. Juniper tries to picture Vasilka in a wedding gown. She smiles at that thought. She would make a beautiful bride. So unique, but how can she take Ireena's place.
Vallaki. Good. We can pick up Ireena. She'll be happy to come see this place. I wonder if she knew of the Abbot's power.

Turing towards Ezmerelda Juniper's eye shimmer. The Mists. Ezmerelda, you can help us greatly in the battle against darkness. It was chosen in the stars. Juniper wiggles her fingers and tiny little stars appear in her hands.
Together we can take out the evil that plagues this land. You are but one piece of this fight.

Arinthia wasn't entirely sure it was a good idea. From the sounds of it, Vasilka had been given little choice in the matter at all. Something about that rubbed Arinthia the wrong way - she believed that everybody should be free to make their own decisions. As Beldar and Juniper gave their ascent, Arinthia looked to Vasilka, wondering what would happen if some alternate method for removing Strahd came up.

'We could always use this as a trap for Strahd,' thought Arinthia to herself, remembering what Madame Eva had given them, the amulet that still lay in Arinthia's backpack. 'I could impersonate Vasilka - don the wedding dress and have the amulet obscured beneath the veil. Get up close - give Strahd a nice concentrated dose of sunlight. We could even ask Ismark and Ireena if they knew skilled fighters who alone couldn't oppose Strahd but together would be a formidable force and have them pose as wedding guests.' In her mind, Arinthia tried to imagine how it would go down - and if the Abbot would even agree to such a risky move in the first place. 'Not to mention the problem of how to hide the real Vasilka so that Strahd doesn't realise I'm a copy.' thought Arinthia. 'But first step is getting that dress. Can ask the others about that plan later.'

"I've no problems going dress shopping," said Arinthia, trying to memorise exactly how Vasilka looked. "Count me in,"

Juniper notices Ezmerelda's words ooze with skepticism. All will be good. You'll see. She gives Ezmeralda a reassuring head nod.

As the group leaves Krezk, Monte returns to her side gleeful as always.
Good to see you little one. As the group passes through the forest, the quietness consumes Juniper's ears. She throws up her hood. Ezmerelda's voice echos in Junipers mind. The Vistani must be after you. That would be one of Strahd’s spies. We will always be under the eye of Strahd. I guess they were right, Strahd is the land. Monte, a forest should never be this quiet. Flashes of lush trees and the chirping of bird fill her ears. She watches Badger lounge next to a tree soaking in the sun. I hate it here.

Juniper watches the festivities as the crowd gives off an uneasy vibe. So this is the festival they were talking about. Festivals are supposed to be a joyous occasion. Juniper's thoughts are stripped away as a single laugh comes from the crowd. She watches as Ireena steps forward, followed by her brother. A large man with an ax in hand steps forward, Juniper's eyes widen. She turns to her party. That's him. Izek. The one who was commissioning the doll that looked like Ireena. Juniper immediately looks around for a better vantage point to see Ireena and Izek. She spots some crates and proceeds to climb on top. Now with a better view of the crowd, she takes in the faces of the crowd spotting about 12 guards. Her eyes focus on Izek. She pulls out her short bow and nocks an arrow. She watches him intently as her bow still remains by her side.

Last edited:
Walking into town alongside her friends, Arinthia was glad there were no further encounters in the forests with roaming people out for their blood. With the way the crowds were behaving, Arinthia felt her blood boiling that anyone could be forced to take part in such an event. It was clear that nobody was enjoying themselves, not the children, not the adults. Only the Burgomaster and his wife appeared to have a smile adorning their face.

'Though having met Strahd, I can't say I blame them for wanting to appease him - this just makes me want to bring about the Dark Lord's demise even more,' thought Arinthia to herself.

As it started to rain, Arinthia pulled her small red cloak around herself a little, though she was glad her leather armor was good at keeping her from getting cold. With the sudden outbursts, Arinthia felt her mood dip, especially as she realised Ireena was in danger.

"I'm going to try to get close to Ireena," whispered Arinthia after Juniper had told them about Izek. Stooping a little, Arinthia tried to blend into the crowd, though being pale red with bright red hair, dark red horns and a cloak that matched those horns did not help. She heard one of the children say "Mommy look! Look there mommy! A devil!" to which Arinthia just smiled to the child and gave her a thumbs up, not having time to try and educate the child a little on the fact that tieflings were a thing and while they had demonic ancestry that did not automatically make them demons. Instead she concentrated on getting as close to Ireena as possible, ready to jump in and hurt the first person who was not their ally that even thought about touching Ireena.

Dess introduces herself to Ezmerelda politely as they make their way back to Vallaki, mildly curious as to what set her on this trail in opposition to Strahd, but doesn't press for much information. As they make their way to the festival, however, her concern grows rapidly, and while she manages to suppress her snicker as the rain snuffs the torch, the unfolding scene makes her stomach drop with dread, especially once Juni identifies Izek. She shifts around the outside of the crowd, finding an alleyway to cover her from most of the crowd, and checking that the way down it is clear of obstacles before turning back to the scene.

She unfastens the cover to her component pouch, and touches her fingers to a loop of copper wire, as her other traces a translucent white rune in the air at her fingertips, which pulses for a moment before unfurling into an invisible stream, carrying her message to Ireena.

"Caution, Ireena, the brute is possibly Strahd's man."

With the sheer volume of guards and people who could be considered hostile to them taking up arms and heading for Ismark and Ireena, Arinthia felt a little worried about their chances. There were at least three times as many people hostile to them as there were friendly to them. Seeing Juniper attack someone, Arinthia cast Magic Missile at the same target, moving up to be closer to Ireena so that she could try and protect the noblewoman from the onslaught that was sure to follow.

In the heat of battle, Arinthia had a hard time keeping an eye on where her friends were. It was all she could do to keep track of where Ireena was as she was surrounded by guards in identical armor. Throwing her hand forward, Arinthia watched a yellow liquid emerge from her palm and coat the guard right in front of her. As their skin started to burn, the guard fell backwards, clutching their face and screaming in pain as their throat started to bubble. Before anyone could help him, the guard fell silent, their life having ended. With the guards striking back, Arinthia felt her eyes getting hot in their sockets. With a scream, Arinthia watched as one of the guards who had swung their sword at her, hitting her hard enough that she felt it through her armor suddenly had a face full of fire.

Within seconds,the guards started to run away. Arinthia just let them run, seeing as they fled. As they ran, Arinthia looked to Ireena and saw the state Ismark was in. 'Shit. He barely looks alive on his feet.' thought Arinthia. Seeing the one who'd been laughing was still standing there, Arinthia looked towards him. "Who are you?" she asked.

Oh this does not look good, Beldar thought to himself. Looking towards Juniper, then towards the Baron and back to Juniper, all he could do was pray to himself that nothing bad would happen to his companions.

A quick thought floated through his mind that maybe this time things would go peacefully, but as he saw Juniper shoot at Izek, he knew peace was not to be this day. Trying to react quickly, he gripped his amulet and watched as thorny vines sprouted from the ground around the Baron and his lackeys. Surely this will make them think twice about moving, and maybe we can talk our way out of this. But again, as quickly as the thought floated through his head, the Baron took off and fell from the wounds of Beldar's spell. Anger and Sorrow washed over Beldar, but he hoped he could maintain a straight face.

Turning his attention to the guards, who were still receiving orders from Izek, he again gripped his amulet and uttered something in druidic at three of the guards in front of him. Let's hope that slows them down enough to keep everyone safe, he thought and then proceeded to move closer to Ismark who seemed would soon be surrounded by foes. And it's a good thing he did as two of the guards closed in and slashed at Beldar. The pain was harsh as they struck true, and he began to lose focus. It took all his will to keep his shield up, as he looked around, hoping the others were better off than him. But thankfully within moments he heard a slump of something large to the pavement behind him, and as he saw Izek hit the ground, the remaining guards started moving away and retreating. Thank you Great Mother, he whispered to himself, as he looked around to see his companions still standing, and kept his eyes level enough to avoid looking directly at any of those killed by his parties hands.

Hoping things were settled, Beldar began to let out a breath when he heard Arinithia ask a question. Gripping his sickle tightly, he prepared for the worst.

Feeling the urgency of the situation, Juniper never takes her eyes off Izek as she release an arrow. She watches as the arrow pierces through his armor. A smirks spreads across her face. Good luck kiddo. Next time it will be in your pretty little face. Roughly the same words came from Izek's lips a day ago.
She turns towards the Baron, hesitating to release and arrow. Maybe if he's wounded he'll call off Izek. She releases an arrow and watches as the Baron crouches over in pain. Her eyes go wider then usual realizing she caused much more damage then she thought she would. She watches as Beldar release his spell and something flashes across his face in only seconds it was gone. I want peace too, but I need to protect the clan...my new clan.

Soon the guards where upon her and Beldar. One of the guards came charging at her with his spear and pierces through her armor.
Ow! Seeing the threats in front of her she jumps down from the crate and pulls out her dagger and slices at him. The guard's face cringes in pain. She strikes the guard next to him and watches him slump to the ground. She quickly pulls out her axe to swing at the remaining guard in front of her and makes a fatal blow.
Juniper easily blocks the two approaching guards. She slashing at him with her dagger and his eyes drain of life. She tries to swing towards the other guard and misses. Damn. I need to think about the problem in front of me, not Izek.

Out of no where the guards begin to flee. Junipers eyes widen as she turns and sees Izek laying on the ground. Out of rage, Juniper punches the fleeing guard and stomps toward Izek's body and kicks it. She riffles through his belongings and finds a key and some coin. Looks like your luck ran out.

Juniper walks toward Beldar and Ari and sits down. We'er screwed aren't we?

Looking towards Ireena and Ismark Beldar says, I never wanted anything like this to happen, pausing momentarily to look down at the corpses, This isn't right either, we can't leave the bodies lying in a town like this, we should make arrangements with a local, or bury them ourselves. With sadness in his eyes he looks towards Juniper, We have to keep up hope in this accursed land, because if we lose that, we might as well just walk back into the mist and disappear.

He then begins to chant a low prayer, as he walks over to the where the Baron lays, kneeling down besides him, but still keeping his ears aware of the others, and whatever may come next.

As Izek rushes Ismark, Dess plucks a tuft of fleece from her spell component pouch, her hands weaving a nearly invisible rune in front of her which pulses for a moment before vanishing. She frowns as she feels the magic dissipate, rather than settle into effect, and steps back down the alleyway out of view of the guards, glancing up at the buildings around her and finding herself a place to get up on them.

I didn't think the brute looked that smart. Brute force it is, I guess, too many of those bystanders would dissipate the effects of a sleep. How inelegant.

A sharp word conjured a cloud of mist around her location as she vanishes from it, appearing on the rooftop, and she steps lightly down the ridge of the building's roof, safely out of reach of the guardsmen's spears, and quickly weaves another rune of glowing ruby red, and a beam of fire shoots wide past Izek, earning a muttered curse as she sees Ismark take another bad hit, pausing to steady herself on the rooftop. She feels a slight disappointment as she sees the guards falling so rapidly, but still staying in the fight while so obviously outclassed.

Let's see if dropping that bastard takes the wind out of their sails.

Her fingers fly through a trio of identical pale white runes, and the glowing missiles of force take off from them, tearing into Izek, and finally dropping him. Dess gives a sight of relief as she sees the guards start to flee, and carefully works her way to the edge of the roof, making sure she has a firm grip on the edge before lowering herself over it and dropping back to the ground. She rejoins the others by the Burgomaster's fallen body, and looks over the mess that's been made of the area.

"I'm glad you all made it, it was looking dicey there for a moment. I don't know what this will do for us in this town. With half the guard and the nutjobs in charge dead, things are going to get shaken up, and I have no idea if we'll be thanked or reviled for ridding them of him. If Strahd's man was the Burgomaster's right hand, we should look into what was going on at his place. Who knows, we may even be able to raid his lady's closet for a suitable dress for the mad monk, as well. But first, we need to find a safe place to rest. I'm almost entirely tapped out after this mad day."

Sitting down beside Juniper, Arinthia looked at the dead guards she'd killed. "Eh, I don't think we're screwed." said Arinthia carefully, "We're still alive, Ismark and Ireena are still alive," Arinthia motioned with her thumb at the man who'd been laughing at the burgomaster, "He's still alive." Arinthia added with a grin, "Okay, on the negative side, the guards who ran are probably gonna hate us for killing their friends. But, we got rid of the man who was trying to get that creepy doll you told us about." smiled Arinthia, "We got rid of the creepy burgomaster who had the town under his thumb. Small things, right?"

Yeah you're right. The little things. Juniper turns to Ari and smiles. Urwin will be excited to hear back from us. I am sure he'll let us stay again.
Maybe the burgomaster's wife will be relieved to hear about the fate of her husband and all will be well.

With Ismark chewing out the group, Arinthia tried to avoid meeting his gaze. She was still a little jumpy after the sudden fighting, a fact made worse as Ezmerelda rubbed the fact in. Four people were dead, purely because of her.

As she was contemplating that fact, she heard the deep voice of Strahd echoing in the mists. Taking out her daggers, Arinthia backed up nearer Ireena, trying to look everywhere at once as if she expected Strahd to emerge from a street corner or out of a building or pop his head out of a barrel. Arinthia used her tail to tell when she was close enough to Ireena, using the tip to feel her way until it hit clothing.

With Strahd suddenly appearing behind Dess, Arinthia almost dropped one of her daggers on her own foot, her hands spasming with shock. Realising that there were probably going to be repercussions now that Strahd had outed Dess, Arinthia watched as Lars took off, a sickening feeling hitting her in the pit of her stomach as she realised that Strahd was playing with the people of Vallaki.

'If the bones were the only thing keeping him out of that church - all those people are in a death trap!' thought Arinthia, determined to protect Ireena if she could, remembering the Amulet that was in her bag. 'Madame Eva gave us that Amulet to fight Strahd, but I don't think I could use it right this instant.' Glancing over her shoulder at Ireena, Arinthia mused 'if Strahd turns his head, I'm going to use one of my spells to be Ireena's body double - but I need her to know what I'm doing first, and I can't whisper to her with Strahd's eyes on me, let alone change my appearance.' Arinthia looked to Beldar and Juniper, hoping they were both braver, though she couldn't not say anything.

The moment Strahd's eyes were off her, Arinthia whispered to Ireena, "I'm going to do a little trick, try and keep Strahd off you. When you see me change, move towards Ezmerelda as quietly as you can. Don't say anything no matter what happens."

Arinthia waited, hoping that Strahd would be distracted long enough that she could mimic Ireena's form and move towards Ismark.

Juniper knew what happen at the winery when Dess revealed the location of Ireena would bite them in the ass.

Juniper's mind froze. Seeing Strahd here, talking about how Ireena will have to witness this. Is he going to kill these people? Panick explodes through Juniper's body. What do we do? What do we do?! Juniper begins to breathe heavy, the weight of the situation smothering her.

A warm voice appears soothing her chaotic thoughts. Your a protector. Protect. Juniper clutches her necklace, and sees Ari glance towards her. With out thinking twice, Juniper takes out her bow, pretends to knock an arrow. Pulls back her bow string and points it at Strahd. As she let's go nothing releases, but a 20-foot-radius sphere of fog centered on Strahd appears obscuring his vision. We need to run now.

Last edited:
Dess shrugs off Ismark's anger mildly. Given what they'd found themselves facing at the vineyard, he probably didn't want to be along anyways.

"A dress as part of a somewhat insane plot to protect your sister. Given that the sane response in this situation is to get dead fast enough to not suffer too much, the insane options seem more viable."

A smirk crosses her face at Ezmerelda's question, but before she can reply with an observation on just how well that description has fit their past few days, the chillingly memorable voice strips it from her lips as her polite mask slams itself over her expression again. She maintains her composure far better this time as she falls back on her few encounters with the Captains of Luskan, and their similar, if lesser auras of powerful authority, and as he reappears, offers a polite bow again.

"My lord, you could have beaten us here to her by hours if you came straight from the winery. Whereas this marks the second time you've appeared immediately upon the death of one of your agents. Respectfully, it feels like you're pushing us, perhaps to grow stronger to the point where, when you turn your full might on us, you will actually be uncertain as to which party would emerge victorious? After all, a game is so much more satisfying when the outcome is uncertain. And with the added benefit that your prize,"

She gestures to Ireena slightly.

"Would be more powerful and better suited to stand at your side?"

Dess jumps as the cloud of fog envelops the fearsome figure, and spins quickly, nodding at Juniper's words, and her fingers flickering into a quick rune, carrying a silent message to her ears.

"Go, I'll try to cover for you here, then return to the inn."

Hearing the whisper of Dess telling her to go made her feel queasy but what ever happens Strahd could not get his hand on Ireena. She looks to Ireena, Ismark and Ez. Let's go now. She mouths, the inn. Juniper doesn't bother to look at Ari and Beldar. She knew they wouldn't want to leave Dess alone. Even leaving her made Juniper sick. She waits until Ireena and Ismark begin to leave. She wasn't going without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back