Party 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dess cheerfully tucks away a gold robe in her bag along with the other various stuff she's bringing along, before gathering the last of the stuff she'd set aside in the cart to take with them.

"Okay, I've got some climbing gear, some disguise stuff, and the valuables, if anyone wants to haul something."

A soft smile crosses her face momentarily as Beldar names the armor, and she sees the weight of the land lift from him for a moment. She's not sure why, but she recognizes the same sort of escapist pleasure she was indulging in while picking up new stuff.

We all have to get our pleasures where we can, and at least these guys aren't as materially focused as I am.

Dess sets the last of the loot on the ground for the others to divvy up as Ismark makes his apology, and sympathy softens her face as it reminds her of some more unpleasant memories, while she considers how bad their entire lives must have been in this land. She steps up and claps him gently on the shoulder.

"It's alright, Ismark. The powers that be where I grew up weren't quite as bad as Strahd, and Luskan isn't as dire and inescapable as Barovia, but trust me, I know that dread when one of those who wields that power takes an interest in someone you care for. Or you."

A shiver runs through her body at memories she does not want to dwell on, and she settles her pack more firmly on her shoulders.

"But anyways. Wolves. Knowing our luck and the nature of this place, not the kind that'll avoid you if you give them the chance."

Ezmerelda grinned a little as Beldar took the lead. Not in a malicious way, but in a way that suggested that she had something to share that would make Beldar's suggestion to move out even more enticing. With the group trooping back onto the wooden platform that had brought them up to the fourth floor of the tower, the platform slowly descended as the golem's started to work the chains once Ezmerelda called out in a clear voice, "Down." As the platform lowered, Ezmerelda looked to the group and smiled, "I may have a way to get around a little quicker than you'd expect - but it comes with a price."

The platform jerked slightly as it passed the third floor, though not hard enough that anyone lost their footing. Ezmerelda pointed one gloved hand at the ceiling far above them. "That monster - Strahd, he's taken an interest in you." stated Ezmerelda, "Which means he will inevitably have spies watching your movements. The method I have for moving around Barovia - it would attract attention."

With the mention of Strahd's attention, Ireena looked away from the group, seeming to watch the chains as the platform finally reached the ground floor. As it did so, Arinthia stepped off the platform, her red leather boots clicking slightly on the stone floor. "Well, what method is it?" asked Arinthia, her voice brimming with curiousity.

"My cart." stated Ezmerelda, motioning to the covered wagon as the group stepped back outside, a rolling fog seeming to be consuming the forest beyond the beaten tracks that led past the tower.

Juniper bowed to Beldar's new friend. It's great to meet you Sir Gregory.
Juniper's eyes brighten as she watches Beldar. She hadn't seen such emotion represented on his face.

Good thing we have two famous wolf hunters on our side!
Heading towards Ezmerelda's wagon, Juniper remembers the 10 silver crossbow bolts and swipes them. These may come in handy. I would not doubt these wolves may be extraordinarily. Maybe I can fashion these on the tips of my arrows.

As the group approached the wagon, both Szoldar and Yevgeni came around from the other side of the wagon. Giving the group a respectful nod, Ezmerelda nudged Arinthia a little. "Do me a favour," whispered the vampire hunter, "Sit on the driver's bench of my wagon and whisper 'Drovash' when we're in the wagon." Ezmerelda waited a little as Arinthia climbed onto the wagon before adding, "When we want to stop, just call out 'Arvesh'."

Holding open the door for the party to get into the wagon, Ezmerelda looked to the two hunters. "Eh, it's going to be very crowded in here with all nine of us in here." Ezmerelda glanced at the armor that had been granted the name Sir Gregory before snapping her fingers. "I've got it, how about you both sit on the driver's bench either side of Arinthia? Crossbows out, no doubt we're going to get some sort of surprise bounding at us sooner or later."

Szoldar looked at the wagon in disbelief, "You need horses to pull a wagon such as this." he stated bluntly. Ezmerelda just grinned at the group.

"Trust me," Ezmerelda chuckled, "Horses aren't an issue with this wagon." Then, remembering she'd been about to say something before Szoldar had cut in, Ezmerelda looked to Arinthia who'd settled in on the driver's bench. "Keep the speed down, Sir Gregory might be able to walk endlessly after us on guard but he'd going to have his limits."

Once the two hunters had taken their positions and the party were in the wagon along with Ismark and Ireena, Ezmerelda banged the back door shut hard.

"Drovash!" called out Arinthia, who couldn't be seen from inside the wagon. "Oh my - how? This is incredible!!"

The wagon started to move off as if it were being pulled by horses, yet nobody had seen horses being attached to the wagon in any way. Ezmerelda took a seat against the back of the wagon opposite the door, putting one foot on a wooden barrel. "Just a little enchantment," grinned Ezmerelda, looking to Dess, "A conjuration spell. Makes getting around Barovia a breeze."

Both Ismark and Ireena seemed a little ill at ease, especially with the way things overhead seemed to sway with the slightest movement of the wagon. Out of a small window in the door, Sir Gregory could be seen marching along in time with the wagon. "So," began Ezmerelda, "now that's done, I assume you all have some sort of plan? Or is this a play-it-by-ear job?"

As everyone prepared for the journey ahead, Beldar listened as Ezmerelda pointed out where everyone should be and how to control the cart. Nodding in agreement, Beldar looked towards Sir Gregory and told him to follow behind the wagon. While the suit of armor didn't actually move at all, he felt confident the order was understood, and climbed into the wagon.
As he took his spot in the wagon, Beldar made himself as comfortable as he could manage and waited for the rest to shuffle in. Looking around, he felt a sense of pride and happiness that the group was still together, and still going strong. As the door the to the wagon closed, and the wagon lurched forward with the order from Arinthia, Beldar was able to look out and see Sir Gregory following. Nodding with satisfaction, he attention turned back towards Ezmerelda. A plan?, he thought, as Ezmerelda began to talk, Oh indeed a plan would be great...let's hope someone has one.

Last edited:
Juniper stares out the small window watching Sir Gregory trailing the wagon.
Plan?
Well once we believe we are close I can go scout it out before we all head in. When I'm alone I can stealth at a normal pace. Plus I can track the wolves and learn the exact number, sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area. I am sure that is something we should know before we all head in.
She looks towards the group. If that is okay with you? I promise I won't do anything stupid. She laughs and looks back toward Sir Gregory.

Dess grins slightly as the cart begins to move on its own.

"So similar principle to a phantom steed, but serving as a draft animal rather than a riding one. Fascinating. I can see how it would be noticeable, but given that Strahd seems to be able to find us at a whim, noticeable isn't that big of a deal. Especially since, from what we've seen, outsiders are not common in this land anyways. What's one more identifying feature on top of a bunch more?"

As Juni goes for the silver bolts, Dess passes along the crossbow as well.

"I'm a bit worried about them getting the drop on you in their territory. I just hope it's just wolves we have to worry about. They wouldn't be so bad, but if there's something more powerful influencing the pack, it could be worse. Hell, with our luck, we're heading into Strahd's kennel, and it's full of bloodsucking vampire wolves."

She glances nervously at the remains of the booby trap that had been set on the wagon before they arrived at the tower.

"On the other hand, we also have a lot of flammable explosives to make problems go away."

Ezmerelda gave a little smile as Dess brought up the wagon's booby trap. "I find it helps to have that here," commented Ezmerelda, looking around the wagon with an odd smile, "Plenty of stuff in here that would be innocuous enough but could be dangerous in the wrong hands." Ezmerelda put her hand in the pocket of her long coat and tapped her thumb against the side of the leather garment.

The wagon rolled down the road easily enough, it seemed the road was well travelled enough that it had been beaten into a smooth surface. Through the windows, not much could be seen, the endless mists wrapping everything in fog aside from the few trees that poked out either side of the road. Ezmerelda and Ismark both seemed to watch the treeline through the back door window while Ireena looked to the floor, seeming to be deep in her own thoughts.

"So, wolves." said Ezmerelda, "Those silver bolts are good for putting down werewolves, can't be too careful around Barovia."

"Wolves!"
called Arinthia from the driver's bench, her voice a little muffled.

"Yes, we're discussing wolves!" shouted Ezmerelda, "Want to inform the whole countryside?"

The wagon hit something in the road, making it rock suddenly from side to side though it soon evened back out again.

"Wolves!" shouted Szoldar, this time accompanied by a sudden howling. Ezmerelda looked to both Ismark and Ireena before she headed for the back door. Pushing it open, Ezmerelda stuck her head out and stared, holding onto the door frame with one gloved hand.

"Shit." cursed Ezmerelda, before turning around and doing a pull up on the door frame. "There's ten of the blighters - for whatever god's sake that amulet around your neck is for do not stop the wagon." Ezmerelda kept her grip for a few more moments before her hand slipped and she landed awkwardly in the doorway, slamming into her right side as she got back into the wagon, the back door swinging on its hinges. Wincing a little, Ezmerelda staggered forward towards the group. "Right, ten wolves. The road heads downwards at an angle while the forest slopes upward. Hope you have a good aim."

As everyone was aboard the wagon, Beldar listened as Ezmerelda intently. As Arinthia chimed in oddly from outside, Beldar looked puzzled, only to hear Szoldar repeat the same word followed by the deadly sounds of the wolves. "There truly is no rest for the weary in these lands," he muttered to himself.

As he got up to try and see the wolves outside, he was jostled about between the wagon rolling and everyone else on board trying to save the wagon. Good aim, he thought, I don't have good aim when I'm surefooted. As the odd combat encounter continued, Beldar thought he had an opening to strike at a wolf but stayed his hand, wondering if they were being affected by another's spell. Looking to his left, he saw Sir Gregory and yelled out for him to keep following.

The relentless assault by the wolves continued and this time Beldar saw an opening and launched a minor flame spell at one, hitting it square on. As his companions continued their own attacks and did what they could to keep the wagons moving, something looked odd to Beldar. It appeared that the wolves were now protecting their injured, more than attacking the wagon. With a quick spell, Beldar shouted towards them "No more fire, you leave now", and to his surprise, it worked. "Thank you goddess," he whispered grasping his amulet, and finally sat back down, relieved.

"Not the way I thought this wagon ride would start," pausing momentarily he added, "but perhaps that's the extent of the excitement until we reach out destination?"

Thinking her plan was really going to work she started to get things ready. But as soon as Ari shouted wolves were approaching, she gave a frustrated sigh. Ughh I swear it was gonna work. Once Szoldar realised an arrow, She looked closely and saw that the wolf took no damage. She remembered her crossbow with 10 silver arrows and took it out immediately. She told herself she had to make each shot count. She couldn't afford to miss a single shot. Every shot hit its target, leaving Juni with a smile. She could tell that each shot left the wolf damaged. Dess calls out to Juni to see if she could somehow tell the wolves to back off. Unfortunately, Juni knew that wouldn't work because she could only communicate with small creatures like Monte and these wolves were nowhere near small. Continuing to fire her shots, Juni started to worry the wolves were getting smarter as they pursued. As they were chasing us, they started to head towards the wagon. Juni notice that the wolves were slowing down due to the amount of damage they received. They were so close to almost being rid of the wolves. Beldar casted speak with animals and told the wolves that we would stop firing if they would leave us alone. The spell indeed worked. The wolves would have been stupid to continue their pursuit with how many have already been injured. Juniper was so relieved the wolves stopped. She was so scared that she would run out of silver arrows, that is the only thing that actually hurt them besides spells. She looks at the others, breathing hard. So, those weren't regular wolves. Great!

Dess lets out a quiet curse as Ezmerelda describes the threat outside the wagon, which redoubled as they realize normal weapons seem to do nothing to the wolves.

"Gods damnit, I was joking about the blasted pack of vampire wolves!"

As the cart rattles along, she lean to get a clear view out the window, and with a careful eye measures the formation of the pack on her side of the cart, and smiles slightly to herself as she channels her focus into her staff. Her fingers dance through a beautifully intricate pattern, each finger scribing a separate rune of shifting color in the air above her palm, the four runes forming four sides of a cube in space, and as they're completed, they flash in a corona of rainbow energy, and at the same time, the formation of wolves is enveloped in a cube of lights, and she grins as she sees four of the five entranced by the pattern.

As she sees the slivered crossbow bolts and magic seem to be the only things having any effect, she hesitates, then as the cart takes another hit to its wheels, carefully leans over to get a view out the opposite window, and weaves a small orb of crimson runes in her hand before releasing it out the window in a streak, where it erupts in a sphere of equally crimson flames just far enough away from the wagon to only warm it while catching the nearby wolves on that side in the blast.

"Juni, can you warn them off, before I have to scorch more of them?"

As she sees the wolves seeming to be willing to back off, she relaxes slightly, her hands ready with another spell, but hoping she doesn't have to cast even more. As the cart slowly pulls away, she settles back into her seat.

"Right, give me a bit of time to rest, and I can pull one of those off again today, but that was all the big spells. At least they seemed discouraged enough to leave us alone for the time being."

She looks over at the hunters inquiringly as she folds her legs underneath her, and settles the staff across her lap.

"Would you guys be able to give us an idea of how long this ride might take? It may be better for me to spend it in a trance to refresh my mind if it'll be long enough."

With the wolves seemingly more intent on protecting their wounded than continuing the attack, the wagon rolled off down the road. Inside the wagon, Ezmerelda took the opportunity to catch her breath, leaning against the window that she had been casting out of. Ireena and Ismark looked to the floor of the wagon, seeming to be embarrassed about not having contributed much to the fight. The wagon itself wasn’t riding nearly as smoothly as it had been before, it seemed to lurch from side to side on its axles, even though Arinthia hadn’t increased its speed at all.

After a few minutes of letting everyone collect themselves, Ezmerelda leant out the window on one side before moving across the wagon and looking out the other.

“Everyone okay in there?” asked Arinthia, sounding worried about how everyone else was.

“Keep us moving and we will be.” called back Ezmerelda as she fixed her bandanna and leaned out the window to get a better view of the damage. After a few moments of watching the wheels turning, Ezmerelda got back in the wagon and closed the window.

“They did one hell of a number on the front wheels,” commented Ezmerelda, shaking her head at the damage. Looking to the group and the nobles, Ezmerelda’s expression was stern but not unfriendly. “No doubt Strahd was behind that attack.”

“Why would the devil send wolves at us who didn’t even complete the task of stopping us?”
asked Ismark.

Ezmerelda sighed, “Those were no ordinary wolves. The way they moved, the look in their eyes once they got close - those were werewolves.” Ezmerelda touched her hip under her coat and winced. “Strahd has an - alliance of sorts with the werewolves in Barovia.” explained Ezmerelda as she sat down at the front of the wagon, watching Sir Gregory’s relentless march, managing to keep within five feet of the wagon door at all times. “I don’t know what Strahd had to gain from that attack, but if he’d ordered the wolves to kill, they wouldn’t have stopped.”

Ezmerelda thought in silence, the only sound being the wagon wheels as they clunked hard each time they rolled onto a damaged section of wheel. Leaning over to a small shelf with rolled up parchments on it, Ezmerelda yanked one from the stack and rolled it out, revealing a map of Barovia. For a few minutes, Ezmerelda traced her fingers over the map, seeming to be working out where they were and then distances. “Okay, assuming I got these distances right,” said Ezmerelda, measuring with her fingers as she traced over a part of the map that she’d highlighted with red. “Just over four miles so two to three hours of travel.” Ezmerelda passed the map over to Juniper, Dess and Beldar. Just North East of Krezk was a marking with ‘Wolf Den?’ written in sloping cursive, with the same red ink as the roads had been highlighted with. Ezmerelda winced a little and closed her eyes as wolves were brought up, turning to stare out the window for a little bit as the wagon hit a fork in the road and rolled to a slight stop.

“Which way?” called Arinthia.

“Right.” replied Ezmerelda.

Dess sighs, and pulls out her spellbook, laying it across her lap as she lays open the etched sheets.

"Not long enough to fully restore everything, then. At least they don't seem to be pursuing us. We should let people tend to their wounds from the tower, then after that, perhaps we can pause the trip long enough to take a look at the wheels. May be able to mend them up if the damage isn't too significant."

She falls quiet as she turns her attention back to her spellbook, running her fingers over the engraved runes, and reconstructing some of the power she spent on the attack as she settles back in to rest.

With the wagon damaged yet still usable for the moment; Beldar, Juniper and Dess took the opportunity to rest up from their most recent battle. Riding inside the crowded wagon was a bumpy trip, but it beat walking, even with the cacophony of Ezmerelda's possessions bashing into each other each time the wheels rolled against a particularly hard stone in the road or turned even slightly on the track. For their own parts; Ismark and Ireena sat together in the corner while Ezmerelda passed the time looking over some pieces of parchment she'd dug out from one of the small cubby holes that seemed to be underneath her bed, gazing intently at the parchment. No noise came from outside the wagon, but with the wagon continuing to move it seemed that Arinthia, Szoldar and Yevgeni were just being quiet with the two hunters keeping watch in case anything unpleasant came from the rolling fog.

A few hours passed by in such a fashion, until the group felt the wagon starting to slow down. Ezmerelda took the opportunity to lean out the window and look around for herself. "Pull over," called Ezmerelda before she closed the window behind her and looked to the group. "Looks like we're almost there - the wolf caves. Though I warn you - the wagon's not going to make it through the forest near the caves, wouldn't even if it hadn't been damaged. The treeline." Ezmerelda shrugged and gave the group a small smile. "Still, shouldn't be too difficult."

With the wagon rolling to a stop, Ezmerelda pushed the door open. Sir Gregory stood at the ready, his sword unsheathed though on seeing Beldar the animated armor put the sword tip to the floor and rested his hands on the hilt, looking almost like a suit of armor standing in some noble's manor. Arinthia had pulled the wagon off to the side of the road. To the left, the faint outline of Saint Markovia's Abbey was barely visible through the ever present fog. Ezmerelda paid the building no mind, looking instead towards a wooden fence that surrounded a field. Beyond that was a forest of thick pine trees with the occasional oak tree rising up amongst them. Ezmerelda looked to the group. "The only wolf den I know of is through the forest - so, who wants to be up front of the group?"

Thankful for the much needed peaceful ride, Juniper stretches and makes her way out of the wagon. Her eyes trace the outline of Saint Markovia's Abbey.
We should probably return that wedding dress as soon as possible. Maybe the Abbot's plan might have a chance.

Looking at the vast forest behind the wooden fence, Juniper didn't have the excitement she usually would entering in such a beautiful life force.
I don't mind being up front. The forest is my home. Even in this evil place.
She takes out Monte, scratches his head and gives him a kiss.
Ez. How far do you think the wolf den is from here?

Ezmerelda looked to Juniper as she adjusted her red bandanna. The stern look on Ezmerelda's face was offset a little by her tone. "About an hour's walk, maybe two." Ezmerelda glanced at Ismark and Ireena, noticing that Arinthia stayed on the opposite side of Ireena to Ismark. Looking to the hunters, Ezmerelda walked next to Juniper with her shortsword glinting a little as Ezmerelda held it against her left side.

"I'll come up front with you then," her tone still not matching the look of grim determination she wore.

"We'll come up behind you both then," stated Szoldar carefully, a longbow in each of the hunter's hands.

Arinthia looked to the group, "I'll stay with Ismark and Ireena." Arinthia had a dagger in each hand, her tail coiled tightly around her left leg with the tip vanishing into her boot.

I'll cast pass with out a trace when we feel like we are getting closer. Juniper gives a head nod to the two hunters. Beldar, do you and Sir Gregory want to watch our rear?

Watch your rear? But what if you run into trouble, thought Beldar. But as he looked towards Sir Gregory he knew that neither of them would make good scouts.

Ok, that sounds like a fine plan, but do please try to stay away from danger.

With the group deciding on their formation, Juniper was able to put her skills learnt from growing up in the forest to good use. Keeping her eyes to the ground, Juniper barely needed the assistance of Ezmerelda, who walked alongside Juniper occasionally bending back branches from obstructing their path, which Ezmerelda would then wait for the rest of the group to clear before catching up to Juniper. Once they had gone across the field and into the forest, it was clear to Juniper's eyes that there were plenty of wolf tracks, most of which seemed to stay in one direction.

Juniper paused for just a moment to take a closer look at one of the tracks. While the tracks had been walked over a number of times, there were spots in some of the tracks where the mud was still fresh and not dried up. Some of the tracks had small puddles of water in them, though it hadn't rained for as long as Juniper had been in Barovia. Besides Juniper, Ezmerelda crouched down and looked at the same tracks.

"It's not rained in Barovia for about - a month?" said Ezmerelda, looking back towards the two nobles from the village.

Ireena gave a slight nod, holding her cloak closed around her while either side of her Arinthia and Ismark stood with their weapons in hand but at their sides. "At least a month." commented Ireena.

"One good thing about Barovia," muttered Ezmerelda, "it tends not to rain often and dries up pretty quickly afterwards."

For the next half hour, the group trudged through the forests in silence, sticking tightly together, but still spread out a decent amount. The ever present fog clung to the treeline, making it hard to see very much beyond thirty feet in all directions. Occasionally, the distant howls of a wolf would ring out causing the group to stop, but then when there was no sign of an incoming attack, the group would move on. Eventually though, the howls were definitely getting closer and closer.

As the group moved on through the forest, continuing to follow the trail that Juniper was picking out from the mud and dirt, aside from a slight grumble from Yevgeni as he tripped over a branch and face planted in some of the mud, the group were fairly quiet. After ten minutes, Juniper caught sight of a small adult wolf wandering nearby, seeming to be trying to find something but unsure where it was. It looked as if there was a small rag with writing on it tucked under a neckerchief that was tied around the wolf's neck in a loose knot. The wolf itself didn't seem aggressive, but seemed to be constantly sniffing the air and looking all around, looking a little confused.

"I doubt he's alone," whispered Ezmerelda.

Last edited:
Looking towards the wolf, Beldar stared wondering. This wolf was clearly not as aggressive as the previous ones, maybe it can help us find what we are looking for.
Turning to Sir Gregory, Beldar says, "Stay."
He then grabs his amulet and whispers two distinct prayers, before holding his hand out and moving slowly towards the wolf. In a gentle, yet fearless tone Beldar says, "Friend," As he approaches the wolf.

With Beldar approaching the wolf and talking, the wolf looked straight to Beldar, cocking its head to one side as he approached before sauntering up to Beldar, looking up at him and putting a paw up to Beldar's outstretched hand.

"Friend," echoed the wolf, though it seemed to be agreeing with Beldar rather than just copying him.

With the wolf up close, it was easy to see what was written on the small rag.
1582055098854.png
Greychin seemed to be fairly calm in Beldar's presence, their ears flopped back and their head held at the ideal height for Beldar to give their chin a scritch.

Dess watches warily as Beldar approaches the wolf, and purses her lips slightly as the wolf seems to greet him in turn. She approaches slowly until she's close enough to be able to see the note, then crouches down to read it more easily. She looks over at the group of Barovians and speaks softly.

"Do any of you happen to know the name Zuleika? I'll admit any ally would be welcome."

Walking calmly over, Beldar reads the note and smiles. Reaching out to greet the wolf with a scratch, Beldar says, "Thank you Greychin." He then stands up straighter and says "Lead," to the wolf. Then turns to his party, "We should follow Greychin, something tells me this could be a good thing." And before he takes a other steps, he turns back to Sit Gregory, " Follow again please," with a smile.

As Dess asked the group who were with them Ismark and Ireena both shook their heads. Yevgeni eventually piped up, "I've heard the name before - there's a rumour she has a group of wolves somewhere in the woods."

Ezmerelda shook her head, "The rumour is true and more," said Ezmerelda, "Zuleika is a werewolf. One of the oldest in Barovia." Ezmerelda's shoulders slumped a little and she seemed to watch Greychin for a little as Greychin yipped excitedly at Beldar before bounding forward down the path, stopping ten feet ahead and looking back to the party until they started to move. Ezmerelda continued to talk quietly, loud enough for Juniper, Beldar and Dess to hear her while the rest of the group seemed to keep an eye out. "Most of the werewolves of Barovia work for Strahd," explained Ezmerelda, "Doctor Van Richten explained it to me - one of the first things he did explain in detail beyond how to hunt and how to kill," Ezmerelda glared into the bushes as a second wolf with chestnut brown fur appeared, having tripped over a low branch and tumbled into the party's path before shaking themselves off and trotting along with Greychin. For the next few moments, Ezmerelda just walked in silence, seeming to be trying to see if there were going to be more wolves coming out of the treeline.

Satisfied that they wouldn't be disturbed for a while longer, Ezmerelda continued, "As a general rule of thumb, werewolves are allied to Strahd. 'The same as how a majority of Vistani in Barovia allied to Strahd' as the good Doctor put it." Ezmerelda shook her head but otherwise said nothing, continuing to walk forward, "A majority, not all. I suppose it might be the same for werewolves, judging by that note."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread