[Party 16] Astryos Kokkynos - Monk

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfSkadi

Character Sheet Link: Astryos Kokkynos

Preferred Game Speed: I am able to post frequently most weeks. I travel for work on occasion which slows my rate of posting to once a day but I am able to give ample heads up during those times.

steve-belledin-joraga-warcaller.jpg
Backstory:
Two decades before Astryos claimed his adult name, his woodland village was set upon by lycanthropes. The elves fought but their numbers were too few. Astryos' father sacrificed himself that Astryos might flee to a nearby monastary where he would be safe behind their walls.

There he studied for nearly a century the secrets of meditation and Ki. He often went into the woods for weeks at a time to meditate in isolation. It was here he realized that he alone had to purge the world of Lycanthropes and other evils. He took up detective work investigating mundane crimes, unexplained murders and the presence of evil creatures within his realm. He sought to purge evil wherever he could find it.

After tracking down the last of the Lycanthropes that killed his father, Astryos set out to find other like-minded Adventurer's to defeat even greater evils.

Character sheet:

I see nothing here as incorrect.

Backstory:

This starts out reasonable, however ... taking out lycanthropes is a bit too impressive for a mere level one. Unless I'm reading this wrong, it sounds as though Astryos killed them -- or did he only find them and is seeking out others to help bring them down? Please do keep in mind, you'll likely not be able to fulfill such character goals. You can still keep them, just know they probably won't be dealt with.

Please let me know if you have any comments or want to discuss the backstory more by tagging me ( Abrahms Abrahms ) on the Discord!

He only found/identified them allowing people with more training than himself to deal with them properly.

Alright then, that's more reasonable. I'll send your sheet higher up to be added to a party hopefully soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread