[Party 11] Boros the Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonojax

Boros has committed a critical dumb
Character Sheet: Boros the Bear
Backstory: Boros the Bear Backstory *Also linked from the character sheet
Activity Level: Medium (I post the most during the workday, 9-5 EST, but I check things in the evenings too)

I went with criminal for the backstory, even though he was only a criminal for a few weeks. It seemed to fit the best out of all the options.
I went with one level of fighter, to represent the training Boros received from Allen (also I wanted that history proficiency, for backstory reasons). Going on, I was planning to go barbarian all the way (unless you want me to change it)

Heyo! Just a few minor things:

Sheet:
- You get Deception and Stealth proficiency from Criminal background, and Intimidation from half-orc, but that leaves you with Athletics, History and Perception when fighter only can choose two from that list. Please remove one of those.
- Please list your current hit dice as "1d10" rather than just "1" -- this is especially important considering you plan on multiclassing into barbarian and will have to distinguish between fighter 1d10 and barbarian 1d12 hit dice.

Backstory:

Looks fine to me!

I'll go ahead and approve since it's only a few minor changes to the sheet, assuming you fix 'em at some point. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread