Party 10

"There may not be a temple nearby, so we may be carrying the body for a long while" Bronwyn frowns down at the corpse "I do agree with Daermir, I won't stop you from moving the body, but I'm not sure if that should be our priority at the moment."But vampires? That adds a whole new level of threat to this area. We should be even more on guard."

Wyrm cocks an eyebrow, "The letter only mentions one vampyr, and we where not sent to deal with vampyr's. We could always use good will when entering a new place, returning a villagers body to them for rites is an in road we may not want to pass up either." Wyrm shifted the dead weight of the man before continuing his thoughts

"My patron may not enjoy us leaving a lost soul to rot because we couldn't take the time. I will carry this burden unless we run into trouble we need to run from. I won't burden others with a task I have assigned myself."

"Just don't yourself in any unnecessary dangers alright? We weren't sent here to deal with vampires, however we may need to deal with vampires. Keep that note on you, we may need in town."
Thinking about the note, one line catches his attention.
"Didn't the note say something like 'give us up for dead'? If this one vampire has been active for years, why only now would they declare the town dead. What changed? Why is only now such a problem that the town is to be left for dead. If we continue to this town, I do not suggest anyone go on their own."

"Can do." Wyrm shifted the weight for more comfortable, "Shall we press on?" he says as he continues down the path

"I see no reason hang back here, plus you have a corpse to carry. Wouldn't want ya holding that all day now shall we." Moving along to the side of Wyrm, as to not to be walking a corpse.

Users who are viewing this thread