[Party 10]Patrin Norixius, Bahamut Cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theseiroth

Nindrol Blakwyrm/Lecuis Musiker/Dagger
Character Sheet: Patrin Norixius
Activity: Frequent

Patrin loved going to Temple, the images and story's of Bahamut made pride for his people swell every time. Even as a child he strived to he the ideal follower of Bahamut. When the day came for him to pick a profession, every knew where he'd end up.

Patrin learned quickly the way of healing and protection, always looking for new ways to help those around him, whether it be by healing or fighting. After a while, Patrin was sent to do a walkabout, spread the word of Bahamut and meet with people in need around the world. From this point on he traveled with a few different adventuring parties, always trying to refrain from the actual fighting, being only support. Because of his passive nature he never was able to stay with parties long. Then he was hired by a band of mercenaries to stay in their camp and heal them apon their return. Only after a few weeks did he discover that he was working for slavers. Patrin attempted to save the slave but failed and almost died in the process. Once he managed to fix himself, he vowed that untill he can stop those slavers, he wouldn't return home.

For a year, he chased them, trying to clean up after the slavers, helping who he could and doing burial rites where he couldn't. Untill he finally was less then a day behind them...and realized the where headed towards his home. When he arrived he was on the verge of passing out and would have been useless to help his temple. But the fight was over. The slavers had made the mistake of attempting to capture all of the village and priest while they where in one place, and they where rightfully captured or killedor scared off in return.

Patrin was happy to find his home had survived but he felt that his work wasn't done, he prayed to Bahamut for guidance and came to the conclusion that he still needed to travel. With the belling from his temple he packed back up and left to fight evil where ever it may rise to bring good down.

Last edited:
Ok, hopefully I'm happy now lol. By the shine of Bahamut, I surrender my character to higher powers then me.

Last edited:
Hullo! Sorry it took a few days.

Character Sheet:

Not sure how you managed to be considered over-encumbered, but you can overwrite that 20ft to be your standard 30ft. Given that you're carrying your base gear, it's fine. Mostly encumbrance comes into play if you're attempting to hoard anything not nailed down.

Character Backstory:

Nothing here catches my eye as being too out of place.

Please make the edit and tag me ( Abrahms Abrahms ) in the Discord when ready for another lookover or have any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread