• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partners?

Ericandmylastname

The Village Idiot
Work in progress, more information to come!
Hi, I joined this site a long time ago and left it because I thought I wasn't interested anymore.
But now I'm back more than ever, and boy o' boy do I got the itch. And I was wondering if any one of you guys would help me with it? ^^;

So in terms of genres, I'm super open-minded, I love all kinds of nerdom from comics, anime, video games, mythological stuffs, etc. And any setting seems cool from cyberpunk, to steampunk, fantasy, and even just a normal day. But let's be sure we talk about it what we want so we're both happy!

Regarding my partner, I prefer RP-ing through email because it's more instant and available, I'm so bad at checking things that many a roleplay died because I forget to check after a week.
And I'm a pretty social person, I prefer having side conversations either through (parentheses) or separation of post/conversation. So it'll be lit if you'd be able to do that for me!
For pairings, I can play basically play a male or female, and pairings can be whatever. But I am most comfortable with m x f.

*IMPORTANT: I'm 20 years old, so I would prefer my partners to at least be 18+.

Last edited:
Hey!! If maybe you’d wanna brain storm here, let me know!!! ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back