• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partners?

The Mockingbird

The only thing more beautiful than life is death.
Hey everyone, just wanted to make a quick post here. I'm looking for a couple partners to start my roleplaying adventures here.

Anyway, I'm looking to do some detailed fantasy. I like adding romance along with the main story, so I prefer it to be a male x female in terms of partners and characters. I'm also looking for people who are relatively descript. I write three or four paragraphs minimum, so something around that or more would be awesome.

Other than those two main points, I'm not too particular with plots. I don't have any right now, so feel free to bring me anything you have a craving to do.

Hey everyone, just wanted to make a quick post here. I'm looking for a couple partners to start my roleplaying adventures here.

Anyway, I'm looking to do some detailed fantasy. I like adding romance along with the main story, so I prefer it to be a male x female in terms of partners and characters. I'm also looking for people who are relatively descript. I write three or four paragraphs minimum, so something around that or more would be awesome.

Other than those two main points, I'm not too particular with plots. I don't have any right now, so feel free to bring me anything you have a craving to do.
Hey there! Depending on what the scene is, I'd be willing to roleplay withy you! I do have a few ideas, but would love to create one with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back