• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners

hnicolep

Trap Queen
Hello hello, it is me again. My mind has generated some ideas I would like to make into a plot. I mostly do MXF but I could do FXF with some plots. The ones with the asterisk next to it are the ones I would like to do the most. I would also like a partner who wont bail on me.

Music Producer X Artist

Competition Dirt Bike Racing (FXF or MXF, dumb you would think, but you can do lots of things with this plot)

Grunge 90s

Greaser X Good Girl **

Punk 80s

American Horror Story

Wolf of Wall Street

Billionaire Druggie X Cop ***

Professor X Student

Time Travel

Outlaws like Bonnie & Clyde ***

Prison *** (FXF)

I am open to more, send me ideas. I mostly play the female but I can double. Please use correct grammar and be able to produce a paragraph or more. Thank you for looking and hope to hear from you soon.

I can't PM yet since i'm new :/ when they say i need ten posts, is that original posts or replies count also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back