• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners wanted

Captainsassypants

Hi, I'm captainsassypants. So I have a bunch of ideas for roleplays that I've been dying to do I've just been to busy to do them before, but now I'm on winter break so I can finally do them! I just need someone to do them with me. But before we get into that let me tell you a little about me and what I'm looking for.

• I'm a mirror poster but I average around 2-3 paragraphs and I'm looking for someone who can write that much too. One paragraph is alright too as long as it's detailed. I absolutely despise one liners though.
  • I prefer to play the female roles but I'm usually willing to double so don't hesitate to ask
  • I only do MxF nothing against the other pairings I'm just not comfortable with them
  • I'm flexible of grammar and spelling , just as long as I can read and understand what you're trying to say. Please no text talk though.
  • Right now I can send multiple replies a day but when School starts back in 3 weeks I'll have to limit my replies just a warning

Now that that's out of the way we can get started with the ideas!

Soul mates:

a world where when people meet their soul mates for the first time they are instantly connected by little red string whether they like each other at first or not. ( That's just my initial idea we can develop the plot for there)

Blood bank:

In a world where the existence of vampires is common knowledge humans can be paid to be living blood banks for vampires. My character is a girl struggling just to get by after the death of her parents. With no where else to turn she resorts to becoming a living blood bank.

Amnesia girl x Mob boss

A mob boss stumbles across a girl sleeping in a park one night with no memories or any idea of who she is or how she got there. For some reason he decides to take her in feeling the need to protect her. He tells himself he's only going to look after her long enough for her to figure out who she is so she can go back she belongs but by bringing her into the mob world it seems he's doing anything but put her in more danger

Adventure time AU:

Marshal Lee while bored one day decided he's finally going to get back at princess Bubble Gum for playing all those trick on him so he surprises her ,while she in her lab working on a new experiment, by sending them both to the nightosphere the only problem is once they'er there he doesn't know how to bring them back

Last edited by a moderator:
Captainsassypants said:
Hi, I'm captainsassypants. So I have a bunch of ideas for roleplays that I've been dying to do I've just been to busy to do them before, but now I'm on winter break so I can finally do them! I just need someone to do them with me. But before we get into that let me tell you a little about me and what I'm looking for.
  • I'm a mirror poster but I average around 2-3 paragraphs and I'm looking for someone who can write that much too. One paragraph is alright too as long as it's detailed. I absolutely despise one liners though.
  • I prefer to play the female roles but I'm usually willing to double so don't hesitate to ask
  • I only do MxF nothing against the other pairings I'm just not comfortable with them
  • I'm flexible of grammar and spelling , just as long as I can read and understand what you're trying to say. Please no text talk though.
  • Right now I can send multiple replies a day but when School starts back in 3 weeks I'll have to limit my replies just a warning

Soul mates:

a world where when people meet their soul mates for the first time they are instantly connected by little red string whether they like each other at first or not. ( That's just my initial idea we can develop the plot for there)

Blood bank:

In a world where the existence of vampires is common knowledge humans can be paid to be living blood banks for vampires. My character is a girl struggling just to get by after the death of her parents. With no where else to turn she resorts to becoming a living blood bank.

Amnesia girl x Mob boss

A mod boss stumbles across a girl sleeping in a park one night with no memories or any idea of who she is or how she got there. For some reason he decides to take her in feeling the need to protect her. He tells himself he's only going to look after her long enough for her to figure out who she is so she can go back she belongs but by bringing her into the mod world it seems he's doing anything but put her in more danger

Adventure time AU:

Marshal Lee while bored one day decided he's finally going to get back at princess Bubble Gum for playing all those trick on him so he surprises her ,while she in her lab working on a new experiment, by sending them both to the nightosphere the only problem is once they'er there he doesn't know how to bring them back
I'm interested!

Captainsassypants said:

Soul mates:

Blood bank:

Amnesia girl x Mob boss

A mod boss stumbles across a girl sleeping in a park one night with no memories or any idea of who she is or how she got there. For some reason he decides to take her in feeling the need to protect her. He tells himself he's only going to look after her long enough for her to figure out who she is so she can go back she belongs but by bringing her into the mod world it seems he's doing anything but put her in more danger

Adventure time AU:

I'm interested in blood bank

First, I love your username and Mirai is the cutest anime character ever.

Now onto less random things. If you're still looking for a partner, I'm interested in the soul mates and blood bank idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back