• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partners, Pairings, & Plots - Oh My! (Halloween Goodies Inside)

Sera Cosmos

I am in search of a few RP partners!! I accept both M & F!

I don’t like to make these posts a million sentences long so, let’s see what I am craving.
• Romance (18+)
• Action
• Adventure
• 2 paragraphs minimum
• Be open minded and creative
• Give me all the horror you can muster!
• Survival's my thing.

Pairings: Bold is for meee.
Siren x Sailor (On the ocean)
Vampire x Human (Modern)
Detective/Inspector x Physician (Victorian Era)
Officer x Victim (Modern, Victorian, Or?)
Irish Mafia/Gang x Bar Maid (1920s England)
Possessed Mortal x Demon Hunter (Modern or Victorian or Gothic)
Norse/Greek God x Mortal
Norse/Greek Goddess
x Mortal
Egyptian God x Pharaoh’s Daughter
Pharaoh’s Daughter
x Egyptian Guard
Kidnapped Mortal x Werewolf/Demon/Vampire/Creature (Modern or Victorian)
Doctor x Experiment (Modern or Victorian)
Druid x Creature of Your Choosing
Space Explorer x Space Explorer (Futuristic)
Space Explorer x Space Pirate (Futuristic)

Settings/Scene:
Pre/Post-Apocalyptic
Dystopian
Gothic
Victorian Era (UK/US)
Egypt/Rome/Greece
Other worldly Locations

Fandoms/Movies/Books/Games I would love to take inspiration from:
Penny Dreadful
Peaky Blinders
Sword Art Online (1)
Hellsing
The Hunger Games
Underworld
Harry Potter (6 & 7 style)
Final Fantasy 10
The Grishaverse (Novel 1)
28 Days Later
Runescape
Atlas/Ark

Possible Themes/Plots/Topics: I want to build on these WITH you.

• Nothing wrong with a good old-fashioned zombie apocalypse. They are active more during the day, docile at night. Modern time.

• Victorian Horror. A beautiful young woman is possessed by a demon and needs to be cleansed or saved from the Devil.

• Two random players are trapped inside of a video game and must complete the game in order to be free; the game theme could be horror or fantasy.

• A vampire falls in love with a human. Ends up turning the human into a vampire over a long duration of love affairs and drama? Or – humans family are vampire slayers. Or – human becomes a werewolf? I am open to lots of suggestions.

• A doctor has been researching for years, a special kind of serum that can improve the human senses, making the body faster, stronger, more intelligent, but things can also go wrong. The doctor asks his assistant to be the live study trial and she agrees.

• People are coming back from the dead in a small town. An officer falls in love with one of the risen dead while protecting her from what the world might want to do to her if they find out.

• Beauty & The Beast, with a horror spin.

I am looking for a guy to play the beast in my beauty & the beast horror spin off. Beauty is possessed by a demon and specific things trigger the demon to talk and take action through beauty herself. The beast has his own curse, when the sun and moon are highest in the sky, he transforms from man into beast and stays that way for 1 full hour. Beast hears rumors about Beauty’s condition and decides he is going to kidnap her because he believes she is cursed too, only to find out later that it is in fact a possession.
- Beast will kidnap her father which causes Beauty to go looking for him, and ending up at his castle
- Beast has no idea Beauty is possessed by an ancient female demon who wants to rule the world in darkness and chaos

Looking for action, adventure, romance.

The end game idea will be figuring out how to cleanse beauty of her demon and remove the beasts curse, no matter what they end up having to do! – So adventures, meeting people, etc… I would like the result to eventually be beauty’s sacrifice to the demon inside her and in trade lifting the beasts curse and freeing him!
(Yes, she’s gonna die, this RP will have an ending when we are ready to end it)

Also looking for a partner to get into the spirit of Halloween.

I want us to play: Monster/OC - we can discuss who plays which!

Frankensteins Monster
Dracula
The Wolf Man
The Invisible Man
The Phantom of the Opera
The Creature from the Black Lagoon
The Mummy
Van Helsing
Bride of Frankenstein
Dr. Frankenstein
Jason Voorhees
Freddy Krueger
Leatherface

Always interested in a zombie apocalypse, also intrigued by the video game scenario, possibly with a horror twist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back