• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners needed. ^^

Rhode130

I am the brightside ;)
I'm not really sure how to do this, so I shall wing it.

My name is Dacia Rhode and I am looking for rp partners of any gender, or age.

I like gothic romance, horror, (Some odd mix of the first two is my favorite), romance, adventure, slice of life, supernatural and much more. I do like role-plays with a romance involved although it is not mandatory. (What girl doesn't like a little romance in her rp life lol)

I am not opposed to same gender role-plays nor group role-plays, in fact I greatly enjoy both. (I do seem to adore the tri-relationship thing, though that is a personal like.)

I do role-play as both a male and female. I'm pretty good at both.

I do not, however, do fandom role-plays. Sorry.

My rules are only that you are not afraid to contribute to the role-play, it is checked frequently, and one-liners are not a constant.

I am on frequently and I would love to have a couple partners who are also on frequently or several who can keep me busy with well-thought out role-plays.

Thank you and feel free to either reply here or PM me.

Some pairings I'd like to try are as follows:

Ghost/Witch- When a young witch newly learning her craft accidently summons the ghost of someone who was killed for being a murder and rapist she finds not all is as it seems and the spirit may have been wrongly judged.

Ghost/Ghost: A young person dies and finds another world that overlap that of the living, a colorful after-life that brings not only new friends but also something far darker.

Vampire/Ghost (which I think is the perfect love match for some reason.) To be determined.

Bully/Victim: When a young man/woman can not pay for the services of the resident bully, their life is turned into a hell.

Light witch/Dark witch: When a young witch comes of age he/she finds themselves thrown into the world of witchcraft, a dark place filled with monsters, lies and a rivalry that has been killing since the dawn of magic.

Human/Ghost: A young asylum patient finds herself haunted by the sadistic ghost of a man who once died in the asylums mysterious 9th floor.

Murderer/Victim: To be determined

Monster/Princess: To be determined

Those are a few. ^^

Merry meet, merry part and merry meet again.

-

Dacia:smiled:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dacia, I'd love to write something out with you. I'm also into the horror/ Gothic romance mixup. I'd love to start roleplaying with you whenever.

Skiler said:
i will rp with you anytime
Fantastic! Just PM me anytime. :smiled: 

RuggedPrincess said:
Hey Dacia, I'd love to write something out with you. I'm also into the horror/ Gothic romance mixup. I'd love to start roleplaying with you whenever.
Isn't it the best! There is so much you can work with. Role-playing would be great, just PM me when you have the time. :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back