• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partners needed for family rp

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hello! I'm looking for partners for a family rp to do here in pm's or on discord and possibly kik. Always open!

Plot 1 (friendship and possible romance) I'd play Muse A and Muse D: Muse A is a small town girl who moves to the city with Muse C her son, and finds love in Muse B a hardworking business man who lives with his daughter Muse D, Muse A and Muse B go on dates and such and soon get engaged. Their kids Muse C and Muse D can't stand each other. They go to the same school and hate each other. Muse C and Muse D call a truce only so they can break up their parents' engagement. Will the 2 be able to put their differences aside? Or will they crash and burn together?

Plot 2 (romance and drama) I'd play Muse B and Muse C: Muse A is always working going away on business trips and such, but Muse A's spouse Muse B knows nothing about Muse A's job. Muse B and Muse A soon adopt 2 siblings Muse C the younger and Muse D the older. Muse B finds out that Muse A's jobs are dangerous and could get Muse or the whole family into danger or worse they coyld be killed. Also on top of thay Muse B finds out that Muse A had been having an affait with a co-worker. Will Muse B and Muse A be able to regain trust and find a way to work through their differences together? Or will their love and trust remain shattered and ruin the life they built for their new kids?

Plot 3, I'd play Muse B and Muse C: Muse A is a single foster parent who is about to retire to bed one night when she hears a knock on her door and see a social worker with 2 young kids one being a toddler and the other ranging around the age of 4-8 years old. The kids are Muse B and Muse C. The kids were just taken out of a very tough home situation and Musr A was the only person left they could call. It was raining and it was cold and the kids need a place to stay. Will Muse A take them in since she's all alone?

These are my 3 plots! If interesyed comment in the thread of PM me! Even if one is alrwady taken I'll still me willing to rp it with other people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back