• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partners in need!

luvfull

pity this busy monster, manunkind.

[EDIT 7-24-20] i'm willing to double up w/ dominant-esc and submissive-esc characters, or their traits could have a mixture of both. i love playing strictly dominant men, don't get me wrong, but good lord almighty do i need a moment to be a small bean. depending on the plot, and the characters, i am willing to be the DOMINANT CHARACTER, but we will need to discuss.

howdy! want to get sappy and explore the dark depths of our imaginations? yeah? neato, me too! i've been trying to get a few partners but i feel like i scare them off within the first five minutes so uh- i'll just post a thread of my own in hopes of finding a few people willing to deal with me and my craziness!

first things first, while i may type like a two year old on steroids right now, in IC i will be as literate as i can possibly be, i promise. i'm nineteen, and i've been roleplaying on and off for nine years! i tend to lose interest if our posts are continuously long and take more than a few days to respond, so two+ paragraphs are fine with me. i tend to reflect what my partners give me, so if for some reason you give me a ten paragraph page about a cake, i'll try to do my best and replicate it (but i may take a minute to respond, especially if i'm not motivated or captivated by the story). also, i ramble a ton!

one thing i do require is my partner being 18+ because it makes me feel a little more comfortable, if that makes any sense! i would love for my partner to be as invested into our characters and their lives as i am, and we can even bring in their children (if they have any) into the story later on. i want something long and heartfelt, and i want my partners to enjoy themselves while we roleplay together! a few posts a day is fine with me, even less as well, but i'd like to know what's going on! if you have school, fine! work? alrighty me too! just tell me what's up and i'll be fine with it! if you take longer than a week without telling me anything then i will automatically assume you're no longer interested or you're dead, and our rp will be done!

if you don't like to do character sheets, that's fine! i require at least a picture of your character so i know what they look like, i pick up a lot more on the roleplay that way and it makes me more comfortable. i have an okay imagination but it's considerably smaller than some writers, i can't imagine cities or people.

now on to the good stuff!

what i really want to do: :ghosthalo:
i'm interested but not craving: :ghost:
i can do but i don't really want to: :ghostxnx:

if the themes and characters are too dark, they may be required to be moved to discord. we will decide when we figure out plots and whatnot.
pairings:
  1. abuser x abusee (this would be incredibly dark, be warned!) :ghosthalo:
  2. test subject x scientist :ghostxnx:
  3. mythical being (vampire, fairy, mermaid, etc...) x human :ghost:
  4. god x human :ghost:
  5. mates (werewolves, especially pertaining to omegaverse) :ghosthalo:
  6. survivor x survivor :ghostxnx:
  7. demon x human :ghostxnx:
  8. opposites attract :ghosthalo:
  9. closet x out (LGBTQ+) :ghost:
  10. blind x painter :ghosthalo:
  11. sick person (fatal, perhaps?) x doctor/friend/visitor/etc :ghost:
  12. 80s detectives (LGBTQ+) :ghosthalo:
  13. a text based roleplay :ghosthalo:
omg these ghosts are stupidly cute.

themes i'm willing to involve in our story:
  1. dystopian
  2. apocalyptic
  3. futuristic
  4. horror
  5. mystery
  6. ROMANCE HEHE (okay this is actually required, sorry. i love it and i am way more interested in the story if at least a little bit of romance is involved!)
themes i will not do:
  1. medieval (i love it in theory but i can't get into that mindset)
  2. mecha
  3. fandoms
  4. old west
  5. historical (if you can convince me, i will do it)

PLOTS(rough drafts, we can discuss more!):
  1. a soulmate AU where people have a black stain on their body where their soulmate is supposed to touch them for the first time. once they touch you, it'll turn from black to a million different colors.
  2. a small town church, the priest's child begins to see a demon hanging around. not only are they terrified, they know they can't tell their father in fear of being casted out
  3. a prodigy violinist who has a raging mind finds themself lost in a small town in another country, drunk, hardly afraid, and wondering where they could go. the local therapist finds the violinist outside his door at 3am. (this would need to be heavily researched on both of our parts due to the possible mental illnesses and how to help/counteract it.)
will do mxm, fxf, or mxf!

post #1
Finley listened fully, his eyes full of amusement. He liked Mickey, liked how talkative the male was. There was a certain wildness that the male held that Finley seemed to enjoy, even though he assumed it was from the drugs. The two boys across from him were polar opposites, he wondered how they even became friends. Mickey, although slightly dirty, was very charming and held a certain confidence. Harley was moody, quiet, and... He wasn't sure, they hadn't talked enough for him to fully make an analysis on the man. His roommate was a little off, but decent. The smell of weed hitting his face took him out of his thoughts, bringing him back to the talkative 20-something. He laughed lightly, his smile bright and wide.

"I like it enough, I only just got here though. Not to mention, I lost the person I came with." He paused, shrugging his shoulders back. "I don't mind though, I'm sure he's fine. I bet he's already managed to find himself a drink." Finley hummed, setting down the bottle of beer. He already felt buzzed, his inability to handle alcohol well would show up as soon as he drank more. The male decided he'd wait to get plastered, knowing he'd need to find Charlie first and foremost. He wanted to stay with the other to make sure he wasn't alone when he went back to the dorms, especially if he got drunk.

Finley nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly. "Of course man, they're human. They wanna live their life, so leave them be. I mean, as long as they don't die, but you know what I mean." He took his eyes off Mickey to look back at Harley, noticing just how silent the other male was. Would he always be like that?

People began to push past him to get to the drinks, none of them bothering to apologize for nearly knocking him over several times. He stumbled, taking a few steps away from the group of newcomers, as well as Harley and Finley. Deciding that was the worlds way of telling him he needed to get a move on, he quickly threw a wave at the two boys before he headed off into the crowd. He enjoyed Mickey's company, but the overbearing feeling of Harley was, well, overwhelming. Finley felt like after Mickey had started talking, the other male suddenly became more standoffish, and he knew when he wasn't wanted.

Slowly licking his lower lip, the fruity taste of his lipgloss made his mouth tingle. He managed to get himself into the living room where waves of bodies were held when he finally noticed Charlie. The male had taken a seat on the couch, his teeth showing as he smiled at the people who sat around him. He finished pushing past the last few bodies, managing to land on the seat right next to Charlie. The two began to talk, Finley introducing himself to the set of people. They were already off the walls, their words slurred and bodies twisting to keep themselves from falling. One handed him a cup and he gladly took it, chugging whatever was inside until he threw it off into the crowd. The taste was nasty, he couldn't tell exactly what it was, but he was glad for it. He wanted to feel weightless.
post #2
Eve noticed that everywhere Hera touched, tingles would spread, followed by warmth. From her back to her shoulder, then to her neck. It was all too much, it made her feel exposed, vulnerable. She hesitated, tried to move–once, twice– before she finally grabbed the hand on her neck and moved it back down to her shoulder. She didn't mind being touched by the woman, not at all, but everything else was too much. If anything, she felt more like a woman than she had in all her years, and it pleased her immensely. Eve felt appreciated, pretty.

Suitors? There had been a few people during her time in high school who tried getting to know her, but their thoughts changed when she ignored them, too shy to speak up. They got frustrated and left, spreading rumors that she'd been mute and a little too dumb. After graduating high school, she took as many online classes as she could and didn't speak to many people. She hadn't had anyone show any interest in her in a long time, and it never truly bothered her. "I don't really look for relationships, and I'm home almost all the time. The only date I've ever had was with Caspar, we ate pizza and watched a movie." Eve giggled, her joke was childish but she thought it was hilarious. Caspar the ghost, an all time favorite movie, and she always used him as an excuse for something.

She hadn't noticed the song ended until they were already half way through the second, raising an eyebrow at the woman. "Didn't I say one dance?" She questioned, a sly smile gracing her lips. Eve found it almost cute that they continued to dance, and that she hadn't even noticed. Her blue eyes sparkled with amusement, the small dimple on the right corner of her mouth visible.

Eve wondered if her friends were back and wondering where she was, if they even noticed that she was gone in the first place. If they were really worried they'd go searching, or call her phone, or something of the sort so she wasn't going to think about it too much. They had all left her anyway, she deserved to enjoy herself. "I'm surprised no one has tried getting your attention tonight, though." She admitted, Hera had looked stunning. With looks like that, she would assume people would be trying to steal her away. "I think they're missing out." She hadn't said that last comment too loud, but she was sure she could be heard. It was the truth, but Eve was almost glad that no one had disrupted them yet. The silly dancing, talking, touching, she was enjoying it all and didn't want it to end.

here are two examples of my writing. i make mistakes with punctuation and i tend to forget words, but i do use the dictionary as often as i can if i feel it's completely necessary. i understand everyone makes mistakes, it happens! please be kind and if my writing doesn't work with you, i apologize! not to mention, my creativity and length of post will depend on my mood. some days i can write really well, other days i feel like i'm slacking, so please bear with me.

Last edited:
Venus Vesper Venus Vesper ah i completely forgot about those! i don't have a preference, any of them work for me! i'm not too picky! thank you for reminding me! <3

Hello! I am super interested! Please send me a pm, I would love to discuss more with you ~("+;=;} <3

HAS BEEN UPDATED A BIT BUT I AM DECIDING IF I AM STILL LOOKING. <3

Melomania Melomania i will send you a dm right now!

Last edited:
hey! I'd totally be interested in figuring something out with you if you wanna dm me!
Theres a few different things that caught my interest (:

I would love to discuss some sort of Mate related story with you, if you’re up for it still ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back