• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Partners in Crime

"Well most wom..." Juane is shocked by the kiss. He never expected Charnette to kiss him even if she was drunk. After that shock wore off he begins to kiss her back. He grabs the back of her head and pushes her closer and kisses her more passionately.

Charnette: She was only going for a quick smooch on the lips when he kisses her back, more passionately too. She was caught off guard and her instincts were to push him away but she fights it off. She lets him kiss her and she kisses back some more. She was happy and oblivious to all of her pain and problems. Though she despised this man at least he was a good kisser so she might as well enjoy it.

Black Rose: She was the only one in this room, besides Juane, that wasn't drunk. But she didn't drink anything at all and she watches Charnette and Juane kiss, a low growl escaping her. Of course she couldn't be heard and even though she wanted to rip them apart, she wouldn't do so. She knew Charnette was desperate for a distraction and as long as it didn't get too far she would stay subdued even if she didn't like it.

Juane releases Charnette from the kiss. "So, what was that about." He didn't mind her kissing him but he was curious as to why she would do it. Drunk or not if she hated him she wouldn't have kissed him.

Charnette: She could have probably made this kiss go on forever since she had no reason to breath but he stopped kissing her. "Yes that's a strange thing to do..isn't it?" She wanted to kiss him some more but she restrains herself. What answer could she give him that made sense? She supposed nothing but the truth would work. "To forget. That's why I'm drinking. You were also the closest and most attractive man in this room right now," she sways in place while she talks and looks around the room. She wasn't drunk enough but she had no more mixed bottles.

Last edited:
"Well I definitely enjoyed the kiss and the compliment, but what are you trying to forget. I can tell you are depressed and I know before I first met you you want through what looked like some kind of hell. What happened to you?" He was very curious.

Charnette: She laughs when he said that she looked like she has been through hell. "I want to forget my family and my home, thinking about them makes me sad, and I don't want to be sad," she giggles and kisses him on the cheek once more. She leans in really close to him and whispers in his ear. "I'll tell you a secret if you kiss me.."

He pulls back a bit confused what is going on with this girl but really he doesn't care all that much at the moment. "Will do girly." He leans in and kisses her passionately more. "This girl is amazing. I need to make sure she never leaves my side."

Charnette: She liked kissing him but eventually she is the one to break away and she takes his hand, leading him to the futon. As she sits down, she grabs a bottle of whiskey and takes a long sip from it before giving it to him. "I've been through hell and more," she says with a giggle before laying her head onto his chest.

Juane is confused by her statement. "Like actual hell, hell. Like you went to hell and got out." He never thought it was a possibility. "She went to hell and came back that insane." He drinks a large amount of the bottle. "Wow. I'm really impressed how did you do it."

Charnette: "What other hell is there besides actually hell?" She says sarcastically and takes the whisky off of him to take another long drink. "I have an angel watching over me," she says with a giggle but her answers were general and vague. She was still wary of him and didn't want to give away too much to him just yet. Though she could tell she was slowly losing her judgment with him because of the alcohol. She knew that it was going to get a lot worse.

"Well, you make a very good point I guess there is only one hell." He says chuckling at how drunk she was slowly getting. "Hey I really enjoy these talks but I can barely hear a word you say. How about we go somewhere a bit quieter so we can take some more I really want us to get to know each other better and it would be better alone." Juane is curious to know if he can get this night to go further than it already is.

Charnette: She chuckles at him and without a word finishes off the whisky, letting out a loud belch when she was done. She turns down the music, but only slightly. "Talking is borrring though. Come on, we can dance or play some games.." she looks around the room, a couple men had passed out, but the majority was still up, having a great time. "Doesn't it make you happy seeing them having fun? It makes me happy," she stands up and realizes this was her biggest mistake ever. The alcohol had hit her and it was hitting her hard. She was so far out of it and she wanted to party some more, not sit around and talk.

Swing and a miss. "I can still get this to work I just need to be patient." He gets up a begins dancing with Charnette after a bit of dancing he pulls her in and begins kissing her some more. He stops kissing her. "So you having fun girly?" He says devilishly.

Charnette: "Of course I'm having fun," she says obnoxiously loud and pulls away from him when there was a loud crash, getting distracted. One of her men crashed into a table and she laughs.

Black Rose: When Charnette is distracted for a moment, she grabs a hold of Juane and drags him away from her. "If you want to sleep with her you have to take care of her. She's too drunk to do so herself. It's very important she's asleep in her coffin before the sun rises. Take this too," she hands him her protective cloak which Charna had thrown off before she started dancing.

Last edited:
Juane wasn't sure why Black Rose wasn't trying to stop him but he wasn't going to look a gift dragon in the mouth. "Yeah sure. Will do." He grabs the cloak and goes back to Charnette. He grabs her ass. "How about we make this party a little bit private and have some of our own fun." He begins to kiss her and pulls her towards the door.

Charnette: She swats at his hand when he starts to pull her. "I don't know, the more the merrier. I want loud music, blood, and booze," she whines at him though follows him outside of the door.

Black Rose: She growls as Juane walks away with Charna, wanting to kill him still. But this was Charna's mistake to make so she watches over the guests instead.

Last edited:
He moves her closer to a wall. Picks her up and leans her against the wall kissing her passionately. "Are you sure you don't want to have some of our own fun. I can promise blood and booze at the least back at my room."

Charnette: Her head was swimming and she lets him kiss her. She sort of kisses back, but feels like her kisses were too sloppy. She would let him do whatever he wanted to her body, as long as she stayed happy like this. "If you carry me there..I need more blood than booze though.." she realized she did not have any blood besides what was mixed and didn't want to get sick from the alcohol.

Last edited:
"That's fine with me Charnette." He carries her to his room still kissing her. He makes it to his room and lays her down on the bed. He goes to a cabinet and pulls out a bottle of blood and hands it to her.

Charnette: She takes the bottle of blood and chugs it, feeling a bit better when she does that. She licks the blood off her mouth and laughs before rolling onto her stomach. She spreads out her arms and legs, finding the bed to be really comfortable.

Last edited:
Juane gets on top of her and starts kissing her neck. "You ready to have some fun." He keeps kissing her. He flips her over and starts kissing lower and lower soon he is lower enough. FADE TO BLACK.

Charnette: She feels his kisses and lets him turn her over. She simply looks up and smiles at him. He was attractive and as he kisses her more she knew what he wanted. This was her one and only time to stop it but she doesn't. It felt nice in her skin and she was happy. Why ruin a good thing? So she lets him take control. FTB.

Last edited:
Juane wakes up to the light of the sun beaming on him slightly. The sun was just coming up. He looked over at Charnette you was covered by the blanks but the sun wasn't on her yet. He had the sudden thought "oh shit" he runs over to where her cloak was and lays it in her over as much as he can with the face covered. He sighs in relief.

Charnette: She had been sleeping for a couple of hours now, the sun was up and so was her brain. Though she did not wake, it began with slight murmurs of discomfort and little twitches. As time went on though she began thrashing wildly and screams even though she remained asleep. Her body felt like it was burning and she was stuck in a nightmare that she couldn't wake herself up in.

Last edited:
When Juane had notice Charnette thrashing he grabs her and tries to comfort her. "Charnette, it's okay. Charnette it's okay. Shit!!." Juane remembers he was supposed to put her back in her coffin. He picks her up and carries her to her room opens her coffin and sets her in and closes it. "Fucking idiot." He sits at the end of the coffin and waits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back