• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Partners in Crime

Charnette: "No, I won't be taking care of it today," there was pain in her tone of voice and she could feel her depression swallowing her, frying her, and spitting her out again. She couldn't be useful to him like this but she was absolutely miserable here. She could leave but there was no real place for her to turn, not unless another opportunity presented herself. She was trying so desperately not to show her weakness in front of this man but putting up this facade was getting harder by the minute. It was worse than yesterday and it would probably get worse still until it lightened up. Usually it only took her a day but she knew it would take her a few days to get out of this slump. It was probably the atmosphere of the place, she would get used to it. "If you need anything from me, talk to Black Rose. I don't want to be disturbed," her voice was soft and it dragged.

Juane can notice that Charnette was unhappy. "You know you are not a prisoner. you may leave when ever you want too." He for once felt bad for how Charnette felt. "If anyone needs me I'll be roaming the streets."

Charnette: "I know," she whispers, perhaps too quietly for him to actually hear her. She wished she could explain to him why she was staying and why she was so upset. But he was uncaring and ruthless and didn't seem to value emotions at all. So she goes back to her room, where everyone was happy to see her. The entire room was a lot of men and she realized now that she needed more women in her life. "Black Rose..tell Ark the next village he pillages, I want five young women, not mothers. Make sure they don't have children, that wouldn't be nice. Tell him if he doesn't want me to set them free then only five, no more." She says softly before sitting down on her couch.

Juane left the castle and began to walk the streets. He saw the blood stained on the streets and the corpses to mangled to resurrect. He goes to the message pigeons and writes four identical letters and have them sent to the four other camps. The letters discuss the village taken over and that he wants each camp to take a village with good enough walls to be taken as well. He wants no survivers and to rebuild the villages if they are destroyed.

Black Rose: She jumps off Charnette's shoulder, growing until the size of a large dog and leaves the room to find Juane. She finds him easily, able to track him down with his scent. "The Princess requires women the next time you destroy a village. She is only asking for five and warns you if you bring her more, she will set them free. She also says not to hurt them, make sure they are not mothers or are expecting children," she says bluntly.

Juane looks over to Black Rose. "Yeah sure. What ever the Princess wants. But a word of warning, and a rule that I am forcing. The women must never roam around the castle or village by themselves." He knows that in this camp, women on their own will not last long.

Black Rose: She bristles up when Ark says that the women wouldn't be allowed to roam the streets or castle freely. "And what about the Princess, is she not allowed to roam?" She growls, angry at his words, and wouldn't stand for it.

Last edited:
Juane realizes he didn't really explain why they weren't allowed to roam free. "I make this rule because if the women are alone my men will most definitely rape them. And I don't want that happening to women that work in camp." He pauses. "Charnette is not included in the rule because I know she can hold her own and even if she can't she has you to keep her safe."

Black Rose: "Hmm.." she thought about his response for awhile. It made sense though she hated the reason why for it. She hated everything about this camp and this place and wish they would leave but she understood why Charnette stayed. "I'm surprised you would care considering you tried to rape her," even though he apologized for it she didn't believe he truly felt sorry. Even if Charnette had let it go, she wouldn't do the same. She held grudges when it came to people hurting Charnette.

"Like I said I don't want women who work in the camp to be raped Charnette wasn't apart of my camp at the time." He explains not realizing it still sounds pretty bad. "Is there anything else you or Charnette need?"

Black Rose: She stops in her tracks when Juane asks her about if there is anything she or Charnette needed and she wanted to laugh or else spit on him, she wasn't sure what she wanted most at that moment. Charnette wasn't the only one who was missing family. She missed her dad, he was the light of her life. He was always cheerful and positive and could make her laugh. The man she grew up to love for she would never love any other man besides him or her brother. She never met her brother, Daren, but loved him anyway. "A portal home," she whispers, she was too busy thinking about her family that she doesn't realize she says this in common. She turns around and runs off back to Charnette.

Juane heard Black Rose speak in common. He was going to pretend he didn't hear it though. He walks back to the castle and goes in his room beginning to draw a magic circle. He lights some candles and begins chanting in Infernal. A Devil is summoned "Ark!!!!! Why is it that you summoned me!!!" Juane flinches at the Devil. "I need more power if I'm going to conquer more of the world." The Devil grabs on to Juane's neck. Juane chokes with the hand around his neck. "Please, I must do this for Jormont." he says through the choking. "Jormont may have helped me but I won't always be there to make you stronger." The Devil lets go of Juane and puts his hand on him. A red light goes through his body and Juane's eyes turn red. "This should help you for a while." The devil says then goes back to his dimension.

Black Rose: She heads back to her room to tell Charnette the news but this time stays the same size. When she comes back, she felt distraught and looks around everyone. They all seemed to be the same way. They all seemed miserable and she understood that, they had families and their homes were ripped away from them. Even though they were alive they were trapped here. "Who has never ridden a dragon before but always wanted to do so?" She asks the group in common and they looked over to her in surprise. A few men came over, nervous but excited to do so. She smiles at them in encouragement and grow the right size for three men before taking off to the skies.

Charnette: She sits up and looks around her people, the ones that she saved and appreciates what Black Rose did for some of them. She was miserable but so they were. She had to do something. "Listen everyone, I know you are not here by choice, but I promise to make your life better, I promise to treat you well. I know you're prisoners here but so am I. Yes, I have the right to leave, but it's complicated..please believe in me. I hope one day you will be happy once more.." There were some half smiles but most still seemed to be upset. She gets the guards outside her room and they seem surprised. She suddenly pulls out a few bottles of wine and liqueur from her cloak with glasses and passes around drinks to everyone.

After the devil leaves Juane cleans up the ritual and then leaves to go to Charnette's room. He walks up to door and notices there aren't any guards in front of her door. He knocks on the door and waits for it to open.

Charnette: There was food and drinks set up for her men and most of them were playing some form of poker or another card game. She knew her men were becoming loud but she wasn't going to stop them. She had her own special mix of blood and wine that she had been sharing with Carson, who was already drunk. Herself she was merely tipsy. Black Rose had come back with the men that she took and they joined in the party too. Charnette hears a knock on the door and walks over, opening the door to see Ark. "Can I help you?" she says a bit more cheerful than before.

"You look a lot happier. Well, achohol will do that to someone." He looks around the room. "Do you mind if I joined your gang here for a bit of drink. I still want to get to know you better." He says trying to sound smooth.

Charnette: She doesn't say anything and takes a swig from her bottle but steps aside to let him come in. Once he was inside, she closes the door behind him. "Whatever you do, don't drink from this," she taps her bottle and passes it to Carson. She sits down on her futon, leaving space for Juane to sit next to her. "I need a favor..does this currency work here?" she pulls out a standard gold piece and hands it to him.

He sits down and grabs a bottle that was just around and starts drinking from it. "Gold is gold. Trust me though, you don't really need gold when working in the camp." He takes a drink from the bottle. "So, Charnette, where exactly are you from?"

Charnette: She takes the gold piece back from him and puts it back into her pouch. "Good to know," she makes sure to hide the pouch so that he doesn't end up stealing her gold later. "I'm in a predicament, I need more booze but I can't go into town myself," she pauses for just a moment, "no I don't want your stolen goods," she adds as an afterthought. "You've probably never heard of it.." she says at last to his question. She didn't want to think about where she is from at the moment, she wanted to drink to forget about her family and home so she wouldn't be so sad, even if it was for a little while.

Last edited:
"I can have one of my men get you more booze when it's sun up." He takes a drink from his drink.

Charnette: "No, I trust my men to actually buy something more than your men," what she wanted to say was that she had plans to send out Black Rose but didn't want to give that away just yet. "So what about yourself, why are you evil and want to take over the world?" She takes the bottle away from Carson, who was too drunk now, and the bottle was almost empty so she finishes it off.

"Well, I was the apprentice to a nasty and vile Lich whose one goal was to become a God of Necromancy. And to become that kind of god you couldn't be mister sunshine and rainbows." He pauses and a serious face loomed over him. "He found me in a slavers camp and saw the potential for my power. So he bought me and freed me. He asked if I want ed to learn under him. So I joined and now I'm the profit of Jormont the soon to be deity of Necromancy." He takes a drink from his bottle.

Charnette: She listens to Juane tell his story of why he was the way he was now. It made sense to her even if she still didn't like it. "The only thing that doesn't make sense now though is..if you were once a slave and someone freed you, why aren't you more sympathetic to slaves? I mean, you must have been through a rough time then..why would you want to wish that onto someone else?" While she waits for Ark to answer her she goes to sip from her wine, forgetting that it was gone. Disappointed, she tosses the bottle over his head and it smashes against the wall. Some of her men cheer when she does this and she smiles at their reaction.

"I did hate my time as a slave but I still even then saw the use for them. As a slave, I knew how useful we were even though I hated being one I was okay with the concept of a slave." He takes a sip. "I feel bad for slaves but I don't plan on free them."

Charnette: The words 'feel bad for slaves' rang deep within her. Well, at least he has a heart inside of him somewhere, she thinks before standing up. She didn't want to talk anymore, talking was boring, she pulls out a radio and plays a techno CD, playing the music loudly. She takes off her boots and jumps onto a table that was least occupied and starts dancing on top of it. Some of her men cheered her on and she dances for awhile before jumping back down. Her men were drunk and happy and honestly so was she. She walks back over to Juane. "Honestly the only thing I like about you is your looks," she says before kissing him on the mouth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back