• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Partners in Crime

He rolls his eyes a bit and swallows his pride. "I'm sorry I tried to rape you." He seemed half sincere. "Is that better princess. will you consider working with me?"

Charnette: She outstretches her arm and Black Rose crawls down her shoulder, perching on her arm and growls at the strange man. "I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me. I don't care for your fake apologies, but my dragon here. You have to apologize to her. She is very protective of me. She gets really upset when someone threatens or hurts me. If you never dealt with a dragon, you should know that they are willing to die to those they're loyal to. And you sir, have pissed her off. I am the only thing that is keeping her from destroying the rest of your camp." She had the most smug look on her face, she could tell he was a proud man but she was going to make it clear that she wouldn't even consider joining him if he didn't at least apologize to Black Rose.

Juane could tell a threat when he heard one. But he wasn't going to ruin something that could be good by killing her dragon. He looks at the dragon. "I'm sorry I threatened your master and almost raped her." He says in draconic. "I should make sure her smugness doesn't get me or her killed."

Charnette: She knew that Black Rose wouldn't forgive him but she crawled back and perched on top of her shoulder for the moment and Charnette lays her arms to her sides. "This doesn't mean I'm joining your side. I'm not much of a follower and I'm not sure what your goal is here. As well as I need..proper accommodations." She looks around the camp and there were still a ton of fire and smoke. The place was destroyed and she couldn't sleep here, she needed more cushion and more protection if she were to stay here with him. And there were a lot of dead burnt bodies that needed maintenance. Even though she ate an entire person, before the fight she was weak and needed blood and the whole ordeal made her more tired and hungry. She needed more blood for the night.

Juane looks around at his camp and sees that it's pretty much beyond repair. "Yay I would agree that this place isn't royalty material. So, I mean I was planning on slaughtering an entire village with a decent size castle protecting it. With you dragon, it would be a lot easier." He has a rather evil look on his face.

Charnette: She looks at him and frowns, she thought that this was just a gang, but now she could see this was just ruthless men with no real values or morals. "Slaughtering an entire village? No, that won't be necessary. I don't like senseless violence. I'll help you rebuild your camp," she doesn't wait for an answer and pulls out another potion from her cloak and gives it to Black Rose. Black Rose takes the potion, jumps off, and grows big once more before taking to the sky. She flies around the camp, spewing out water until all of the fire and smoke was gone.

Juane sighs and rounds up his men. "Alright boys, now I know you don't particularly like this but she is going to help us get what we want. now go help fix up the camp.

Charnette: "Hey! What's your name, by the way? It's easier if you give me something to call you by besides the man that tried to rape me. And I require one last thing..I want a tent. I want a large tent. Black Rose didn't destroy everything and since I'm helping you rebuild too, I deserve a big tent. I'll need it..to store my things.."

Juane looks over at the girl "Just call me Ark, that's what most people call me. And whats your name or should I just stick with Princess?" He says with a chuckle. "This girl and her dragon are an odd bunch I wonder where they are from." He walks up to her. "You can have my old tent once it's fixed up its the biggest one in camp. I'll have my men put up another tent for me then."

Charnette: She crosses her arms, annoyed that he was still calling her princess. She should have never said that she was a princess since it probably made everything worse for her. "If I tell you my name, are you going to keep calling me princess anyway?" She outstretches her arm, Black Rose small once more and lands on Charnette's arm before crawling back up her shoulder.

He smiles when she says this. "Well, i can definitely promise that I'll call you princess less." He looks serious. "But I do need to know soon whether you will join me in my endeavors."

Charnette: "Fine, my name is Charnette and my dragon's name is Black Rose. I'm not sure if I'll stick around for your endeavors. Killing and taking over the world isn't my style. But I'll stay for a bit, I'm sure I can help you out in other ways, as long as you prove useful to me. You're a necromancer, you're pretty powerful. Powerful enough to figure out how to make a portal to Wonderland. It might take you awhile, I can wait, but I want you to bring me home. As long as you do that for me, I'll help you out. But I'm not one of your followers, don't even try to control me. Do we have a deal?" She holds out her hand for him to shake on it.

"Christ, what a girl." he thinks. He shakes her hand. "Sure Charnette I agree to this." He turns around to his followers. "Alright, boys we got a new member after the fix-up let's go have some fun."

Charnette: She cringes at his words, she knew exactly what he meant and she looks at him. She was disgusted by him and his entire cult. "That's unnecessary. A good leader knows when to save bloodshed. Whatever village you plunder, don't kill them all. Bring me back ten men, that are alive." The camp was pretty much set-up and she finds her way to the tent that used to be Ark's and goes underneath it. She pulls out a small wooden coffin and places it in the middle of the room. As soon as it touched the ground, it becomes a full-sized coffin and she sighs in relief.

The men wonder why she wanted ten men to still be alive then they really think about it and it makes sense to them. "What a nympho." One of them says. Juane begins laughing hysterically. He walks over to the man that says that "She's a vampire." He begins to laugh again "So it's kinkier than you think." They both laugh.

Black Rose: She jumps off of Charnette's shoulders and lands on top of her coffin, there was still a fire in her eyes and she wanted to kill Ark. "Are you fucking insane!? What would your mother say? You're not evil, Charna! These people are evil and ruthless." She hisses, she almost never swore, but she was fired up.

Charnette:
"My mother isn't here!" She snaps at Black Rose and begins to pace around her tent, she missed her family and wanted to go back. She felt defeated and useless. "I can't make a portal..I need help and I can't get Candy to do so, she's so weak right now and needs time to heal. After everything she's done for me, I can't ask for more from her. I want to go home.." She whispers the last bit and slumps to the ground.

Once the camp was finally done he walks up to Charnette's tent. "Hello, anyone home?" He asks know she was here. "Hey I have a quick favor to ask of you I promise you don't have to do anything cruel or unusual." He walks into the tent. "I promise you don't have to do much cause I know you're still a bit weak."

Charnette: She was slumped on the ground about to have a breakdown when Ark comes to her tent and announces himself. She had just enough time to stand up and lean against her coffin, pretending that nothing was wrong, when he walked in. "Weak? No, I'm not weak, I'm hungry. Your man that I ate was scrawny and you know fighting for your life tends to wear someone out," she says rather sarcastically. She wanted to cover up every fact that she was weak so sarcasm and anger was her best bets to do so. "What's your favor?" She asks, a bit grumpily, and not enthused to do anything at the moment.

Juane smiles. "All I need you to do is fly around the village we are going to and spot the cemeteries in the village especially if it's by the city walls. After that, if you want to go back to the camp you can and I'll bring you back 100 men if you like." He smiles pretty cheese. "What do you say?"

Charnette: She listens to what he wants her to do and jumps on top of her coffin, shrugging her shoulders. "Sure, I'm just going to stay here though. Black Rose can do that without me and I'll make sure she reports back to you directly," she stays silent for a moment and strokes Black Rose's back. "You speak draconic, don't you?" She swings her legs gently, trying to be aloof though she really just wanted to crawl into her coffin and hide forever.

"I mean I spoke draconic in front of you a bit ago." He says annoyed. he looks at the dragon. "So Rosie lets start the fun. If you want ill lead you to the village then just fly around. It's an easy job." He walks out of the tent. He cast a spell and summons an undead army. He then calls on his most powerful cultists. "Okay so we are going to have the dragon find all of the cemeteries and start some mayhem if any are outside of the walls or next to the walls we start with those then once we get inside we get the rest and kill everyone. I want 30 men unharmed. and like always find men to work with us not counting the 30 others. For this village, we won't be taking any women or children. But I want some alive to tell tales of us." He walks into the tent. "Okay, it's show time."

Black Rose: "Don't. Call. Me. Rosie. We are not friends. We will never be friends," she growls at Ark and jumps down from the coffin. She looks up at Charnette, but she had a far way look in her eyes and knew that Charnette was lost for the time being. Worry shone in her eyes but she refused to look at Ark, she didn't want to give anything away and ruin it for Charnette. Black Rose knew that she could probably speak common with this man but for some reason Charnette wanted to keep that secret and would plan on doing the same. Once Black Rose gets out of the tent she grows to the size of an elephant, her normal flying size. She takes off to the skies, not waiting around for Ark's commands.

Juane looks at Charnette "I think me and her are going to be good friends." He leaves the tent and tells his men to follow him. They start marching toward the village. It will be a few hours travel to get to it but they were ready for the fight.

Black Rose: She took her time getting to the village, not caring if he was on a time schedule or not. She surveys the land pretty well but doesn't get too close to the village, they would be scared off with a dragon or try to fight her. But when she finally finds the village, there was a sharp pang inside of her. She couldn't just let these men kill everyone. Black Rose flies back, reporting what she saw to Ark. She leaves out a few minor details, only giving him the information he asked for. Black Rose takes back to the skies when she was done and heads back to the direction of the camp. Once she was confident they couldn't see her, she turns back and books it back to the village. She sneaks into the city, shrinking down tremendously, and transforms to her human form. She runs to the guards, trying to warn them, but they laugh and tell her to go home. Frustrated, she tries to go to individual families to whoever would believe and follow her.

A few hours pass and Juane and his company make it to the village. He has his army go to the doors of the walls and try to knock it down. While they are doing that Juane and his strongest necromancers go to where the outer cemeteries are and summon pretty much a second army of the undead. soon after that, the doors have been broken down and the army gets inside to an already bloody scene. Hours go by and soon most of the village is dead. No man wanted to join Juane so all but 30 were killed. half of the women and children were killed and the other half was to leave the village immediately. He raised what dead he could and sent men to pack up the camp with the men already there. He goes with them to talk to Charnette. When he gets to the camp he goes to the tent. "Your men are waiting in the village and we are fixing it up so it doesn't look destroyed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back