• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners Anyone?

Lamblove

Hello there everyone! I was wondering if anyone wanted to do some 1x1 RPs with me? I can generally play male and female characters (although I'm better at female). I do love a good romance, but I don't mind doing other things as well! I try to match post lengths, although some short posts may slip in every once in a while so please bare with me. But I can definitely promise I won't do one liners! I don't have many rules, but I do have a few.

1: Please have fairly accurate grammar and spelling. We're all human (I hope) and mistakes will happen. But please try to keep them to a minimum.

2: Please don't take control of my character(s) unless we've already discussed it.

Just so you all know, I'm generally on every day. But Monday through Friday I have school, and I have Hebrew School until 1 on Sundays. But I'm still on fairly often (yes, I RP during class. Don't tell anyone.)

With those out of the way, here are a few pairings I've come up with. (The ones in bold are the parts I prefer, but I can do either depending on who you wish to be.)

Mermaid x Human

Singer x Manager

Bad boy x Good girl

Gang member x Rival gang member

Ghost x Human

Demon x Angel

Demon x Human

Demon x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

So if anything there looks cool, or if you have an idea you've been dying to try out, let me know! Even if you don't like those pairings, I'm open to other ideas too. So shoot me a PM or leave a comment, and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading!

I want to discuss Gang member x Rival gang member, Kidnapper x Kidnapped, or Bad boy x Good girl. I can't PM you at the moment or I would since I am still new. But if you could PM me that be great!. I can't wait to write with you :) <3

You could still post instead of leaving me hanging, as I'm sure you posting on other things when I'm waiting gets me annoyed a bit. -.-

Hi :) I'd be interested in any of the following:

Singer x Manager

Bad boy x Good girl

Gang member x Rival gang member

Demon x Angel

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Happy to play whichever role for any of them and am fine with RPing either gender.

Hello! I'm not sure if the original creator of this thread is still on, but I'm in desperate need of a role-play right now. (Bored out of my mind.)

Anyone interested? I'm fine with pretty much everything stated in her post, excluding the Gang Member one. C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back