• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners and ideas

Sapphire Rose

Love Bug
Hey there, so I've been looking for some more romance RP partners for MxF pairings as I am more than capable of having multiple RP's going on at once and enjoy having all these different stories that I can do and go back and read if I am enjoying them which, is usually the case. Plus it gives me something to do in my free time so I'm not always bored out of my mind :P

A bit about me, I am female so I usually like to play the female roles as it is just more comfortable for me, and easy for me to do. I am 18, in college, so yeah I may be busy here and there with school work but most of the time anytime you respond to me I will respond right back unless I am a) in class, b) at work, c) doing school work, or d) sleeping. I use my iPod and my phone to come on and reply since I use tapatalk so get notified right away when I get a response which means you will get an instant response. Also, if I do find that you are replying quite often, like every few minutes or so without long gaps then I will usually go on my laptop if I can so it's easier for me to type. But since I am using my iPod and phone most of the time there may be some spelling errors, or random words that have nothing to do with my sentence (thanks to autocorrect) so if I catch it will I usually correct myself.

Now as far as "rules" or whatever you want to call them I am not that bad. I only request a few things.

1. Maturity, I can't work with someone who is immature they sometimes get annoying and just ruin the story.

2. That you help move the story along. Don't write a couple sentences that don't give me much to work with. I can only work with what you give me.

3. Going back to something I said in #2, I don't expect several paragraphs at once, I understand that sometimes it's doable and sometimes it's not. Just give me something to help me figure out what to write next and what to have my character do next in the story since I will be going off of what you replied with.

4. If you get bored tell me, or if you're just not able to come up with ideas anymore or you feel you can't continue with your character or the story then let me know. I won't be mad. Just don't jump of the face of the planet and suddenly stop replying. And don't be mean about it either.

Now with that being said, I will match what you can give me to the best of my abilities. If I find I am getting stuck then maybe my response won't be as long as yours it may be a bit short but know I try my best. It's just difficult sometimes. And if your response may be short just know that I may get a sudden idea of how to go about it and you may get a response longer than yours.

Don't worry about spelling errors or grammar errors I know sometimes it's inevitable. Besides, this isn't school, you aren't getting graded or anything it's supposed to be fun and I am a pretty easy going person so just relax when roleplaying with me, be creative, and enjoy it (:

Now that I have those out of the way, (sorry about the long intro to this topic) let me tell you about genres. I already told you I do romance RP's, but I also like action involved in them too, like maybe a fight or someone trying to ruin the relationship or if there is danger or something involved, since I don't like it to be perfect all the time and I don't like the instant love, that's not realistic. It should take a bit of time, not forever, but time all the same. As far as fantasy, sci-fi, and others it really depends on the plot, if I like it or not and if I feel I can do it.

I don't have many ideas for RP's at the moment, just a couple that I wanted to do. I honestly would like to be able to talk with you if you're interested in being an RP partner of mine and coming up with a story together if you didn't want to do one of the two below.

Plot one: bully x bullied

I'd like to be the one that is being bullied and basically this would be about a girl and her bully of a few years now so needless to say she doesn't like him and he doesn't like her as he's always made her cry and become upset and depressed though she tried her best not to show it at school. It's part way through their junior year and they have a couple classes together, something she hates. One of those classes is a health class, a class of which they are required to take in order to graduate. They are on the unit of sexually transmitted diseases which involves learning of the different diseases, and learning about safe sex, to not only be safe from getting the diseases but also being safe from getting pregnant at a young age, which is a little sub topic they so in the unit. As part of their final grade for the semester they have to do the dreadful baby project. The one everyone talked about doing and everyone hated with a passion as most ended up failing. It was a way of saying "you want to get pregnant now then this is what you should expect." Everyone is paired together, boy and girl, and the girl ends up getting paired with her bully. The project involves living together for two weeks and caring for the baby. Although the baby is fake it can do everything a real baby can thanks to new advanced technology, it can wine, coo, giggle, go to the bathroom, eat, everything just like an actual baby. While doing this project though some feelings will blossom as they get to know each other more and have to spend the large amount of time together even if it takes a bit to warm up to one another first.

Plot two: teacher x student

Pretty self explanatory, I'd like to be the student and you can choose whatever kind of teacher you want to be. You're a new and young (early twenties) teacher at a private high school. My character would be about 17, enrolled in your class, and is a lot different than most of the kids in the class but in a good way. More focused, doesn't seem to do what the others do, doesn't really seem to follow the crowd. She's just her own person. When she starts coming to you for help with some things in the class and you become her sort of tutor/ mentor and you guys start spending a lot of time together you grow close.

That's it for now, sorry it's so long, bye for now!

Wew. Well, sounds interesting. I'm a college student myself and may become totally busy at times but I hope you don't mind. I have many plots in my mind and hope you'd consider it. If you do PM me C: (Not that I didn't want to do your plot, but I have many plots that I've been itching to do but don't know where to start it with.)

Hi there! I can become busy as well (usually during the weekends with my family and family-friends), but I am able to dish out a reply or two after homework is done and set aside. Anyways, I love writing, and I've been craving a good romance role-play. I myself enjoy playing male roles, despite me being a girl, and I think you and I are a perfect match for role-playing. I really would love to get into a plot with you, and I think we'd have tons of fun. Feel free to shoot me a message if you are interested, and if not, no hard feelings. c: Thank you for taking time out of your day/night to read this. :3

[QUOTE="Sapphire Rose]Hey there, so I've been looking for some more romance RP partners for MxF pairings as I am more than capable of having multiple RP's going on at once and enjoy having all these different stories that I can do and go back and read if I am enjoying them which, is usually the case. Plus it gives me something to do in my free time so I'm not always bored out of my mind :P
A bit about me, I am female so I usually like to play the female roles as it is just more comfortable for me, and easy for me to do. I am 18, in college, so yeah I may be busy here and there with school work but most of the time anytime you respond to me I will respond right back unless I am a) in class, b) at work, c) doing school work, or d) sleeping. I use my iPod and my phone to come on and reply since I use tapatalk so get notified right away when I get a response which means you will get an instant response. Also, if I do find that you are replying quite often, like every few minutes or so without long gaps then I will usually go on my laptop if I can so it's easier for me to type. But since I am using my iPod and phone most of the time there may be some spelling errors, or random words that have nothing to do with my sentence (thanks to autocorrect) so if I catch it will I usually correct myself.

Now as far as "rules" or whatever you want to call them I am not that bad. I only request a few things.

1. Maturity, I can't work with someone who is immature they sometimes get annoying and just ruin the story.

2. That you help move the story along. Don't write a couple sentences that don't give me much to work with. I can only work with what you give me.

3. Going back to something I said in #2, I don't expect several paragraphs at once, I understand that sometimes it's doable and sometimes it's not. Just give me something to help me figure out what to write next and what to have my character do next in the story since I will be going off of what you replied with.

4. If you get bored tell me, or if you're just not able to come up with ideas anymore or you feel you can't continue with your character or the story then let me know. I won't be mad. Just don't jump of the face of the planet and suddenly stop replying. And don't be mean about it either.

Now with that being said, I will match what you can give me to the best of my abilities. If I find I am getting stuck then maybe my response won't be as long as yours it may be a bit short but know I try my best. It's just difficult sometimes. And if your response may be short just know that I may get a sudden idea of how to go about it and you may get a response longer than yours.

Don't worry about spelling errors or grammar errors I know sometimes it's inevitable. Besides, this isn't school, you aren't getting graded or anything it's supposed to be fun and I am a pretty easy going person so just relax when roleplaying with me, be creative, and enjoy it (:

Now that I have those out of the way, (sorry about the long intro to this topic) let me tell you about genres. I already told you I do romance RP's, but I also like action involved in them too, like maybe a fight or someone trying to ruin the relationship or if there is danger or something involved, since I don't like it to be perfect all the time and I don't like the instant love, that's not realistic. It should take a bit of time, not forever, but time all the same. As far as fantasy, sci-fi, and others it really depends on the plot, if I like it or not and if I feel I can do it.

I don't have many ideas for RP's at the moment, just a couple that I wanted to do. I honestly would like to be able to talk with you if you're interested in being an RP partner of mine and coming up with a story together if you didn't want to do one of the two below.

Plot one: bully x bullied

I'd like to be the one that is being bullied and basically this would be about a girl and her bully of a few years now so needless to say she doesn't like him and he doesn't like her as he's always made her cry and become upset and depressed though she tried her best not to show it at school. It's part way through their junior year and they have a couple classes together, something she hates. One of those classes is a health class, a class of which they are required to take in order to graduate. They are on the unit of sexually transmitted diseases which involves learning of the different diseases, and learning about safe sex, to not only be safe from getting the diseases but also being safe from getting pregnant at a young age, which is a little sub topic they so in the unit. As part of their final grade for the semester they have to do the dreadful baby project. The one everyone talked about doing and everyone hated with a passion as most ended up failing. It was a way of saying "you want to get pregnant now then this is what you should expect." Everyone is paired together, boy and girl, and the girl ends up getting paired with her bully. The project involves living together for two weeks and caring for the baby. Although the baby is fake it can do everything a real baby can thanks to new advanced technology, it can wine, coo, giggle, go to the bathroom, eat, everything just like an actual baby. While doing this project though some feelings will blossom as they get to know each other more and have to spend the large amount of time together even if it takes a bit to warm up to one another first.

Plot two: teacher x student

Pretty self explanatory, I'd like to be the student and you can choose whatever kind of teacher you want to be. You're a new and young (early twenties) teacher at a private high school. My character would be about 17, enrolled in your class, and is a lot different than most of the kids in the class but in a good way. More focused, doesn't seem to do what the others do, doesn't really seem to follow the crowd. She's just her own person. When she starts coming to you for help with some things in the class and you become her sort of tutor/ mentor and you guys start spending a lot of time together you grow close.

That's it for now, sorry it's so long, bye for now!

[/QUOTE]
Hello. I find your buulyxbullied RP pretty interesting. It would be something new to me.

I'd be very much interested in both plots, and would love to come up with some ideas for them with you. Please PM me if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back