• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Searches

Aiety

A Little Wicked✨
My Post Rules:
- At the very least, one paragraph. I learn more towards literate partners. (160 words on average) Without longer posts, disinterest will come to me much faster. I see your replies getting shorter and shorter, my replies will be slower, as my longer posters become more important.
- Details. If you give me something short with no detail on emotions, actions, etc, I will be forced to ask you about it before I reply. I don't want to do this everytime, therefore, save the trouble and put some details in!
- Dark themes. I don't mind dark themes. I have no issues with violence or swearing. If you start to go too into detail or it the subject is hitting too close to home for me, it will be a fade to black moment or deal breaker.
- I enjoy having a build-up to some things but just ask about certain parts and we can agree on how to go about it. If you just skip to different parts without any warning, I will not follow. It gets confusing and annoying to keep jumping between things without anything in between.
- Romance is a must for 1x1. Group roleplays tend to be more based on adventure and since there are other people there, romance isn't always needed. In 1x1s, I need to have it or else I will become disinterested in it.
- I do have my own life outside of RP and I imagine you do as well. Two replies a day is the least I want. If you can't do that for one day, tell me. If you need a break, tell me. If you don't want to continue the RP tell me. I won't just wait around, I will take new partners if I see you aren't active without a reason. It doesn't have to be a long explanation but a few sentences saying that you won't be able to post is enough.
- Please, limit your typos. I make them too, everyone does. But I want to be able to understand what you're saying. If I don't, I won't be able to post until you tell me what you meant.
- Equal effort from both sides. An issue I have is when someone sticks too much to their character. I get that your characters have their own personality but when you take it to far and refuse to make them understand or tweak parts of their behaviour for the plot, this will not work. I will not always be the one making my character vulnerable. You can't always be the badass in the story

Those are all my post rules! I'm very flexible on plots and I do just about everything. Dark themes are also plausible around me. I can do it here or on discord. I look forward to meeting you!

Hey there! I'm up to try something with ya but just to ask, what are your preferences for pairings, prompts and mains?

Hey there! I'm up to try something with ya but just to ask, what are your preferences for pairings, prompts and mains?

I play female mainly but can try male. prompts, like i said, i’m willing to work with almost everything. and i’m not quite sure what you mean by main.

Hello! I am very interested, and feel like I can follow your rules. May we create a conversation and talk about the role play in there?

hello if you're still looking would you maybe be interested in doing something with a female knight oc I have? (MxF if you don't mind?)

hello if you're still looking would you maybe be interested in doing something with a female knight oc I have? (MxF if you don't mind?)

I'm very sorry, I only do female characters well. I can do an FxF pairing with, but for me to play male, I need more convincing.

Hello there! I'm interested in a plot, I can PM you with a writing sample and character!

I would be interested, romance is a must for me too. Do you tend to prefer FxF or MxF? I generally prefer playing males so that's not a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back