• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search

Sevenfold

Hello! Since I vanished from the site for a while due to being extremely busy, again, I'm going to re-post this thread. I'll quickly list some of my preferences since I myself hate reading huge ringrolls about what is or isn't accepted by the roleplayer. ^^' Because of that, I'll spare you guys from it too.

➨ I'm not particularly fussy when it comes to the gender I roleplay, but I do lean a little more towards females. If a plot really interests me though, then I have no problem roleplaying male characters. I don't do Yaoi or Yuri.

➨ Terrible grammar and spelling are a huge pet peeve of mine. Especially if someone is constantly mixing up their "your"s and "you're"s, or their "there"s, "they're"s and "their"s. Everyone makes mistakes now and then though, and especially if they're using their phone, so I won't mind that kind of thing.

➨ I like a little humour in roleplays, and I hate when IC gets mixed up with OOC.

I also like to chat OOC, so even if I'm coming across as very choosy with all of this, I'm still a friendly person. xD

➨ And finally, post lengths. I go by what my partner is giving me. If I get a short paragraph then I usually haven't got much to work with, and will only be able to write something short in response. I don't mind how long your responses are as long as they aren't one-liners, or pages long.

Genres I like/dislike:

Likes➨ Fantasy, Medieval Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, maybe Slice of Life.

Dislikes➨ Futuristic, generally anything involving robots.

Now for some pairings or ideas. It isn't the longest list though so I'd love if other people could contribute with their own ideas. Again, I prefer to roleplay as the female character unless I feel really enthusiastic about an idea for a plot or a male character.

Medieval Lord/Lordling x Lower-class character➨

A medieval lord and a lower-class maiden build some sort of a relationship. The lower-class character ends up regularly causing problems among the nobles when taken to the lord's castle, due to her lack of manners of almost any sort and her mildly sassy as well as stubborn attitude. A romance roleplay with some humour, I suppose. It'd be awesome too if a second plot involving action of some sort was built around it. [i'd like to play as the lower-class character.]

Incubus/Succubus x Human➨ Maybe a stockholm syndrome type thing? I'd like to roleplay as either a succubus or human character. We could also change it to an Incubus x Succubus pairing. Plot ideas welcome— I have some kind of basic ones.

Incubus x Succubus➨ Possibly a romance or a love-hate relationship.

Fandoms that I'm willing to do roleplays based on:

Homestuck➨ With or without OC's

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler➨ I prefer OC x Canon characters, or occasionally Canon x Canon.

Game of Thrones➨ I think OC's would probably be best, but I might be willing to roleplay canons.

So reply to this thread or shoot me a PM if you're interested! I might ask for a roleplay sample though, just in case. :3 Also, if you've got any small group roleplays needing members, send me a link if you think I'd be interested and I'll check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back