• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search

J_ne

"It hurts to be nothing with you"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm looking for a (possibly long term) roleplay partner. Just a few base things to mention. Please PM me if you're interested!

RP/Writing:
-LGBTQ+ friendly story lines (please don't message me if you're not okay with that)
-I do OC, fandom, and mixed roleplays
-I typically do better writing female characters (being one and overall just writing them more often), but I'm open to playing any gender
-I adore romance-based plots and do my best when writing anything on the more angsty side (but I can write pretty much any genre at a decent level)
-I'm terrible at starting, but open to it if you'd rather not
-I prefer for my partner to have something in mind for a general idea of the roleplay because I'm super indecisive, but we could always come up with something together (I'll go along with most things if I'm being honest, I'm just happy to find someone to rp with)
-Going with the flow is better than pre-planning every detail of what will happen for me, but if you'd like to plan a few things, I'm definitely up for it
-I try to be as descriptive as possible to set the scene, please try to do the same
-I really don't mind whether we're writing one paragraph or twenty, I just always try to give back what I get
-I write in any and all POV's
-I'll write up to three characters, but anything more is pushing it, I have the memory of a goldfish

OOC:
-We have our own lives, so being understanding is a big thing for me
-I may not answer every day, but I try to as often as I can
-I'm currently working on a novel and a few other written works (plus other non-writing related things), so patience is always appreciated
-I really don't have a preference of whether or not we talk OOC or not, it's up to what you're comfortable with (but I always love getting to meet new people and learning abt their interests)
-I'm in the EST time zone if that means anything to you (some people just like to know)
-I'm terrible at spelling, so I get making mistakes, just try your best
-I don't know much about some bigger fandoms, so you might have to ask me instead of just assuming I know anything about them (I chronically avoid super popular fandoms + I live under a rock)

Sorry I wrote so much, but if you managed to sit through it, you should definitely PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back