• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search!

rift

animation-black-and-white.gif
Hello!

I'm Rift, it's nice to meet everyone. Currently, I'm looking for a few new roleplays.

Guidelines
Here are just a few things I would like you to keep in mind when writing with me.

No one-liners. I have been rping for years and while I don't require my partners to write an insane amount, please give me something to work with. The phrase quality over quantity exists for a reason!

When it comes to frequency of replies, I'm not too picky. Life gets busy! I try to reply when I can and I will let you know if I have to go for more than a day or two. I'd appreciate the same. I'm not a huge fan of ghosting, if you just send me a quick message that you're no longer interested I completely understand.

Talking OOC isn't required, but I really enjoy it! Sharing ideas, plots, playlists, all that is half the fun! However, if it's not for you, I understand.

Age! I am 20 y/o and require all my partners be above 18. It's just a comfort thing!

When it comes to fandom rps, I write canon/canon, canon/oc, and oc/oc. I enjoy doubling, but it's only required for canon/oc!

I write fxf, mxf, and mxm.

• This is more of a general list of interests as I don't have any specific plots at the moment! There's a few pairings thrown in there as well. Any italicized character is who I'd like to write.

Witch Hunter / Witch
    Supernatural being / Reincarnated lover
    Kitsune / Human
    Demon / Human
    Angel / Human
    Angel / Demon
    Royalty / Commoner
    Royalty / Thief
    -
    Medieval fantasy, modern supernatural, horror in general, reincarnation, rivals, musicians, dragons

I would be interested in some of these pairings! Especially these:

Royalty / Commoner
Demon / Human
Supernatural being / Reincarnated lover

Feel free to respond here or message me so we can come up with a plot together! Though I generally do MxF pairings where I play the female. I am more than happy to double up though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back