• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

yoonie

♡♡♡
hi hello ^^ i'm yoonie (tho i might change my name here later who knows) and i'm new to the site! not new to rp-ing tho, i've been doing that for longer than i can remember at this point lol
that being said, i still know nothing about coding so this post isn't too fancy i just wanna make some friends and start some rps c:

rp stuff:
- i'm 18+ and will only rp with those also 18+
- i typically write 1-2 "literate" paragraphs; i can write more but then expect my replies to take longer
- i may not be able to reply every day, apologies in advance but my schedule w work and stuff ranges from super busy to like, insane amounts of free time
- i would love to chat ooc and be friends c,:
- i can use anime or 'realistic' fcs but all my realistic ones are based off kpop idols or kdrama actors dont judge me
- i also have a discord and am down to rp there if you prefer that
- i mostly do mxm or fxf but im willing to try mxf
- i might close this if i get four or five rps started

fandoms/aus:
- hogwarts (ocs only, also it's been a while since ive consumed any hp content plz bear with me)
- pokemon (ocs only, people only lol)
- mha (ocs only, also would rather play older characters and not high schoolers)
- kpop (ocs or members (bts, svt, ateez, ask which members/ships if not ocs))

- atla/lok (ocs only, i haven't kept up w the story but im watching lok now)

themes/genres ig:
- slice of life!! love me some slice of life
- magical realism?? contemporary magic?? idk what to call it but yknow what i mean
- supernatural stuff/modern fantasy
- mythology-inspired
- royalty stuff
- traveling/adventure/runaways
- all those cliches and tumblr prompts i'm a sucker for the classics lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back