• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search :)

TheDragonKing

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi,

I'm looking for a partner that is interested in doing a fantasy roleplay or fandom related roleplay.

A couple of things about me:
  • I'm twenty years old.
  • I'm open to both cannon and non-cannon characters.
  • Mostly prefer M x F pairings but open to M x M.
  • I prefer to play only one character.
I'd like someone who's active but if you would like to drop out, please let me know. I'm not the best at small talk about making up plots or describing what my character may be like, so don't be afraid to tell me what you'd like to do or see in the role play. I also enjoy OOC speaking, and getting to know you as a person so don't be afraid to talk about yourself.

FANDOMS
When it comes to fandom's I dabble in a few. My main ones are Teen Wolf, Percy Jackson, Avatar: The Last Airbender, DC Universe, Arrowverse. I'm also interested in book universes, for example, Leigh Bardugo's Grishaverse. If you want to know if i'm interested in a specific fandom or bookverse, then please ask!

Thank you for reading and PM me if your're interested! :)

Quick question, do you only play certain genders or are you okay playing with the other as well?
As in, for a while as I searched the forms I found people who liked to do MxF but would only play the female parts.
But other than that, I’m am extremely interested and have a few good ideas. :)

Quick question, do you only play certain genders or are you okay playing with the other as well?
As in, for a while as I searched the forms I found people who liked to do MxF but would only play the female parts.
But other than that, I’m am extremely interested and have a few good ideas. :)
I only play male characters. If you’re still interested PM me and we can discuss ideas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back