• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ Partner Search ★ (CLOSED)

Kakuni

download (1).gifAbout me
★ Hellooo please call me Pia.
☆ I go by he/him pronouns.
★ I am 18 turning 19 in less than a month.
☆ I average 300 ~ 1200 words but overall, I usually match whatever my partner posts.
★ I'd prefer to roleplay with others who are 18+
☆ PMs for roleplay please! Or discord, I do like to chat out of ooc, so the best place for that would be discord! (Just as for my tag!)
★ I am only interested in writing in third person.
☆ I am willing to do double pairings!
★ Please no ghosting :< It's not fun to be ghosted. I won't spam for updates obviously, only after a week of silence will I bump with a message. We all have lives after all!

Pairings
:bishiesparklesl: Very interested
Bold - characters I'd like to play.

(Regarding plots, I mostly prefer to brainstorm with a partner but I am capable of making plots if necessary, I just need my partners input.)

Update: AUs are like. hella rad. Imagine the world of corpse party with the characters of Danganronpa? I love that. Also soulmate AUs are always a win/win in my book! This is a ramble but I genuinely love discussing plots and can usually brainstorm one pretty easily if I get a vibe of what you want from the rp! So don't be shy to tell me what you want/expect from the rp <3

Fandoms

Danganronpa
Shuichi
x Kokichi :bishiesparklesl:
Shuichi x Rantaro
Kaede x Kokichi
Kaede x Rantaro
Hajime x Nagito
Makoto x Nagito

Pokemon
Touko x N
Touya x N
Mei x Hugh
Kyohei x Hugh
Red x Green

Genshin Impact
Aether x Xiao
Lumine/Aether
x Venti
Lumine/Aether x Tartaglia
Xiao x Venti

My Hero Academia
Izuku x Shoto
Izuku x Katsuki
Izuku x Shinso

If any of these pairings interest you, please PM me ^^ Thank you for reading.

download.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back