• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search :)

auztinh

Hello (: I’m searching for a pretty chill roleplay partner. I haven’t done this in a couple years, so I might not be the best right now lol. Also, I’m turning 17 next month if that matters to you. Sorry if the formatting sucks, I’m using my phone for this.

Fandoms (oc x oc unless you really want to play a canon character):​
  • Ideas: Sith apprentice x Padawan, Rebel x Imperial, Jedi x Jedi, Sith x Sith, or anything really haha.
  • The Magicians (Only watched the TV show and read the first book)
  • The Umbrella Academy (TV show)
  • Game of Thrones (TV show)
  • The Witcher (Only played TW3 and watched the TV show.)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • I used to play this a lot, but honestly I always skipped the dialogue. I just think it could turn out to be a pretty fun roleplay.
  • Once Upon a Time

Non-Fandom (most of these could be futuristic or fantasy related):​

• Pirates​
  • Dragon riders​
  • Royalty​
  • Traveling merchants​
  • Mercenaries​
  • These were just generic ideas off the top of my head, so feel free to give any suggestions or ideas you have!​
I’m cool with romantic or platonic relationships. I usually prefer m/m if it’s romantic, but I’m cool with pretty much anything!

Last edited:
Hello (: I’m searching for a pretty chill roleplay partner. I haven’t done this in a couple years, so I might not be the best right now lol. Also, I’m turning 17 next month if that matters to you. Sorry if the formatting sucks, I’m using my phone for this.

• Ideas: Sith apprentice x Padawan, Rebel x Imperial, Jedi x Jedi, Sith x Sith, or anything really haha.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • I used to play this a lot, but honestly I always skipped the dialogue. I just think it could turn out to be a pretty fun roleplay.

• Pirates​
  • Dragon riders​
  • Royalty​
  • Traveling merchants​
  • Mercenaries​
  • These were just generic ideas off the top of my head, so feel free to give any suggestions or ideas you have!​
I’m cool with romantic or platonic relationships. I usually prefer m/m if it’s romantic, but I’m cool with pretty much anything!

Do you want to do a Jedi x Sith RP? I only do MxF with me being the male, if that is fine.

• Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Once Upon a Time

• Pirates​
  • Dragon riders​
  • Royalty​
  • Traveling merchants​
  • Mercenaries​
i would like to do umbrella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back