What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โœฟ โ”Š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™ . . .

Sub Genres
LGTBQ, Mystery, Realistic, Romance

milkette

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
โœฟ โ”Š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™ . . .
  • introduction
    hiya! my name is ava and i've been roleplaying for about 3-4 years now, but have not done it in AWHILE so i'm sorry if i'm rusty. anyway, as everyone else, i'm looking for a RP partner, so i'm going to talk more about what i would like to roleplay and stuff like that! please read through so we can have an enjoyable RP.
    BY THE WAY: click the circles to see different tabs (first circle: intro/about, second: rp genres & basic ideas, third: fleshed out ideas, fourth: preferences & other notes). this scrolls, too!

disclaimer
    i'm seventeen so if that makes you uncomfy, you can switch out of this now! i'm okay roleplaying with someone 18-21 but no more than that please. i understand if someone 18+ is uncomfortable roleplaying with a seventeen year old, though. au revoir! i also wouldn't exactly feel comfortable roleplaying with someone who is under fifteen, sorry. BY THE WAY: i'm typing in all lowercase now but i swear i'm literate and can capitalize... this is just how i type oorp. also, adding this on - i normally only like to roleplay with a few people at a time bc i get overwhelmed easily. usually five or six partners is the most i'll do!! sorrie</3

about me
    you don't have to read this if you wouldn't like, but here is a more in depth about me! again, hi, i'm ava. i use she/her pronouns, i'm seventeen and going into my senior year of highschool. i enjoy things like astrology (cancer sun, gemini moon, sag rising), cats, music, fashion, makeup, vintage things, etc. i text talk a lot oorp so i'm sorry if that's annoying haha i can't help myself, i've been on the internet since i was eight (sigh). i use a lot of smiley faces, exclamation points, everything lowercase, 'lol', 'lmao', etc. as i said i love music and would totally want to talk about it oorp if you want! feel free to ask for recs. my favorite video game atm is stardew valley and my favorite tv shows are twin peaks and that 70s show. my timezone is EDT and i live in 'murica. that's all for now! :-)
you're my four leaf clover (i'm so in love, so in love)
code by valen t.

Last edited:

milkette

bump! will be deleting any replies to this thread to keep it organized, nothing against anyone who comments :-) message me instead!

milkette

bump! + thoroughly edited this

milkette

milkette

bump! + added a few new prompts

milkette

milkette

milkette

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)