• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search~

SpaceKat

You remind me of the babe.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all,

The names Monty.
I'm back at it again due to this whole Covid thing keeping me indoors. So looking for more partners once again!

I prefer in depth role plays, with darker tones and Ill add I am an adult so prefer my partner to be at least 18+. I love having romance in my Rp's but build up and lost of angst. Love at first sight is cool, if the situation calls for it but lets be real it usually never happens.

Now that being said post length does not matter so long as it helps drive the RP, but help me keep the story going. I like details and try my best to put my heart into my post and my stories. OOC chatter is great and let's us collab and figure out new and interesting ideas for the Rps.

I'm also Poof friendly, if you want to leave the Rp let me know, or don't. Life moves on and not everyone likes to say goodbye.

Few Things I Like
  • Vampires / Lycans
  • Elves
  • Furries
  • Dragons
  • Nekos
  • Aliens
  • Space
  • Fallout
  • Skyrim
  • Bloodborne
  • Fantasy
  • Supernatural (Not the show.)
  • Lovecraft
  • Steampunk
  • Angst
  • Light Fluff
  • Light and Dark Rps
  • Destiny

Things I Dont Like
Anime Rps (Though I love to watch)
Fandom Rps
One Liners
Group Rps
High school
Slice of Life

Plots

I will add that the pairings of the plots can change depending on preferences. I will also say I tend to play the Male role myself and love M//M or M//F, if the plot is good enough I will do F//F but after years of only playing females I have grown a little tired of the role.

Steampunk||Romance/Angst|| Rebellion ||Adventure
This world is ruled by the Vampiric council and each district governed by one Vampire. In this particular city the Vampire who runs it is particularity cruel and has no love for anything other than himself and his power. He ruled for generations his power unmatched until a human who was born with the ability to catch glimpses of the future came into his clutches. He planned to use this human take over more districts and eventually the entire council, but the only problems is the human escaped. So he sends his Captain of the Wolves to hunt them down and bring them back. This Captain has no love for the Vampire only a fear instilled in him from the day he was brought to this district, the two never on the same page and the werewolf captain always wanting to leave. Now that the Captain has found the human and learned of their gift he must decide to bring them back into the Vampire clutches or cry freedom and run with the human hoping to spark a rebellion and free all from the Vampire dictatorial clutches.

Medieval||Romance/Angst|| Fantasy||Adventure
It is well know that the elven kingdom of Eluth and Dagri have never gotten long, talk of war at times putting its leaders under pressure to ensure peace so a deal was struck. The Princess of Eluth shall marry the Prince of Dagri and with their marriage the Kingdom shall be untied and all harsh feelings ended. The Princess and Prince have never met and now the Princess is being sent away to meet the man she will soon marry.

But when the Princess was young her father took a family of humans into his court and helped raise their son, sending him to be a knight and to one day be the the Princesses royal guard. Though no one foresaw the boy falling madly in love with the Princess, she had always teased him and his affection towards her and found that she to loved him as the grew together but now he is in charge of seeing her safely to the kingdom of Dagri, so the princess has a choice to make. Run away with her child hood protector and friend or marry this unknown Prince and save the Kingdoms from disaster.

Fallout||Furry Friendly||Adventure
When the bombs fell society retreated into Vaults, many providing safe havens for its dwellers other harboring dark secrets. Vault 300 was a secret vault known only to a select number of scientists and the poor inhabitants that occupied it. For years they were experimented on and turned into half animal and half human creatures. Horrific creatures barely able to cling to life but eventually the scientists successfully creating the first human and animal hybrids.. The vault was a success but as time went on the scientists themselves were turned on by their own creations there memories fading from existence.

Now years have gone by and the hybrids venture into the wasteland just as any survives would do, but must keep their home a secret from all those who would wish them harm. But anything is bound to happen in the wasteland.

Space||Adventure||Angst
The Varex have ruled most of the galaxy for as long as most can remember they themselves claiming to be the law and order of the stars and with weaponry more powerful than most can get their hands on, but even against these odd citizens of the galaxy still rebel and some portions of the galaxy live law free with a every man for himself mindset. That is until a lucky space Captain comes across an old abandoned Varex cargo ship and find no treasure inside only a few spare parts and a single life form suspended in animation by advanced technology. The Captain unknowingly releases the alien from their eternal slumber only to discover they are a race only thought to be myth. A race able to communicate with technology and the very reason the Varex have risen to hold such power, they were enslaved eons ago and have since been held captive used as slaves to work and build for the Varex to maintain power. So now this captain has a choice, help this poor soul free their people and the galaxy for that matter, or turn them in to the highest bidder and strike it rich.

Dark||Horror||Lovecraftian||Bloodborne
The Order have always held back the darkness, people able to fight off monstrous creatures with almost impossible odds. They are known throughout the land for their skill and devotion to the public. But the council grew hungry for more power and thus started the corruption. Years go by until an ancient evil has risen bringing more darkness and death along with it. The Hunters, and the public find their skills put to the test. A particular Hunter known for their devotion to the corps is tasked with a simple town to oversee and protect, but finds themselves in the middle of a sacrificial ritual. The Hunter helps the victim escape from the cultist and takes them with them to protect them. But little does the Hunter know that the Hunters leaders are responsible for the ancient ones release, their power and skill sapped from the very thing all the Hunters were taught to destroy. Its very essence injected into the Hunters as part of their initiations and giving them abilities no normal person should posses.

Our Hunter learns that the victim is from an accident blood line and was being used to try and sooth the beast back into submission. Given the task to help carry out the sacrifice the Hunter flees with the Victim in hopes of spreading the word about the Orders corruption and put an end to the abuse of the creatures power. But as the old blood is awoken from within the Victim they to find themselves fighting a battle to remain sane and help the hunter best they can.

Send me a PM if you are interested please and don't be afraid to ask to change or add to any of my plot ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back