• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☼ Partner Search ☼

c.kline

xx
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Post (5).png
Get it? it's funny because it's a sun.
Okay, enough with the lameness. How are ya? I'm Kline (if you need a visual, this is what I look like
). I'm a moderately busy high school student who's been out of the role-playing game for almost two years now. As a result, I'm a little bit rusty. So p l e a s e bear with me. I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs per post, but I can write more depending on the situation. I'm a big fan of ooc chat. I like forming bonds with those I role-play with. I prefer mxm and mxf pairings, if the latter I prefer to play the female. I wouldn't say I'm the most active (I'll probably respond a few times a week), but I will keep lines of communication open! If I'm going to disappear for a long period of time I will inform you.

My interests:
  • Celebrity/Royal x (servant, fan, reporter, etc.)
  • Athlete x Nerd
  • Superhero x Villain
  • Mermaid x Sailor
  • Childhood friend x Childhood friend
  • Pirate x Nobleman(or woman)
  • Greek God x Human
  • Outcast x Social butterfly
  • Coach x Athlete (both would be adults, maybe Olympic level, something Yuri on Ice-esque)
  • Roommates? Teammates? Co-workers?
  • Victorian
  • Medieval
  • Titanic?
  • Golden Age of Hollywood

I'm not entirely sure if it should go under this name, but I just finished reading "Call Me By Your Name" and I loved it. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but I would love to do something with the concept. I'd prefer to have original characters and build a new plot loosely based on the premise. It's just all so romantic.

I don't know why, but my mind has turned to mush. I'm not entirely sure how to express what I'm looking for, but what's listed above is pretty close.

Last edited:
Hello! Just here to say I'm interested in the superhero and villain pairing!
And a little advice, there is etiquette to bumping. Bump only ever twenty four hours, unless you want to bump to get views (ask before you do thst)

Hello! Just here to say I'm interested in the superhero and villain pairing!
And a little advice, there is etiquette to bumping. Bump only ever twenty four hours, unless you want to bump to get views (ask before you do thst)

Hey! I'll shoot you a pm.
Also, as for the bumping thing, when I first posted this thread it went under review for a few hours first so no one saw it. I'll make sure to avoid bumping earlier than 24 hrs in the future though!

Hi! I'm interested in:
  • Celebrity/Royal x (servant, fan, reporter, etc.)
  • Athlete x Nerd
  • Superhero x Villain
  • Greek God x Human
Usually I'd pm you myself, but I'm writing this quickly since I'm busy but was pretty interested in your thread :')

Edit: oh my god I copy pasted too much sorry

I'm interested in the following ideas:
  • Athlete x Nerd
  • Superhero x Villain
  • Mermaid x Sailor
  • Roommates? Teammates? Co-workers? (For this one I'd mostly be interested in doing co-workers)
I also have a few other ideas of my own as well, so let me know if you'd like to see those as well. By the way I do MxF pairings, of which I'll play the male role.

Nice to meet you, Kline!

"Call Me By Your Name" has been my obsession since February. I am head over heels for the movie and I'm in the process of getting my hands on the book. I'm happy to see that someone else captivated by André Aciman's masterpiece. Personally, I am a fan of all thing dreamy and hopeless romance (Fitzgerald is one of my main literary inspirations).

I am interested:
  • Superhero x Villain
  • Greek God x Human
  • Victorian
  • Medieval
  • Titanic? --> (Yes! This is interesting, but we might have to build a bit more)
  • Golden Age of Hollywood

Hello there! Would you still be looking for partners these days? If so, I would love to try and hash out a plot involing the Pirate x Noble pairing! I'm usually not one to work with these, but I have an idea that might make it interesting.

Have a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back