• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GraceOfOurLady

Hi guys, I'm looking for a partner who is interested in doing some sort of RP set in the greater multiverse of Magic the Gathering. Exactly what this can be is up to you. Whether you're looking for romance, adventure, or something in between, I'm happy to discuss it. Any characters are welcome, though I'm a bit iffy on OC. Please talk to me about that first
  1. Generally, I expect at least a paragraph with your response, though exceptions can be made at times of conversation
  2. If you're interested in romance, please keep it to FxF or MxF. This is because I personally prefer playing female characters
  3. If you're losing interest, please tell me. It's frustrating to get into something, only to get ghosted.
I'll bump this occasionally, but chances are that I am still looking. Don't be shy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back