• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search ~

brookenmeam

Curly Girly
Hello, all! You can call me Brooke. Thanks so much for checking out this post. I just got over a really bad case of writer's block, and I'm ready to dust the cobwebs off and get RPing again. :) I'm been RPing for more than 6 years, and I'm a journalist and an avid poetry writer currently (helped me really get over my writer's block).

• I tend to write decent sized posts (2-7 decent sized paragraphs), but I often can go more or less depending on how inspired I am/how much I've given. I would expect the same out of my partner. I do understand that sometimes, one doesn't have all the time in the world to write a huge post, so a shorter post is acceptable, but as long as someone doesn't give me one liners every time, I am perfectly find.
  • Arbitrary Grammar Disclaimer: Please, please, please, please have decent grammar. I realize that mistakes happen, and I'm not perfect either, but unintelligible grammar is one thing that can really turn me (and I'm sure a lot of other people) away from an RP. Mistakes happen, and I won't lampoon you for them, but please give an effort to have decent grammar.
  • I'm busy, like everyone else, so please don't expect me to reply all day, every day. I won't expect the same out of you. I will try my damnedest to reply every day, but school and life get in the way a lot of the times.
  • I love when I can become friends with people OOC. I think it really makes the RP just so much better when I can be friends with someone outside of the RP.
  • I have the ability to play multiple main characters, to some extent (as in, not 5+ main characters per person), and I'm perfectly happy with just playing one character at a time. Whatever you are more comfortable with!
  • I am a romance addict. I love having romance in my stories/RPs, as long as it's not super forced. I am fine with all orientations of pairings, but I will say that I generally tend to play more feminine characters, so I would assume that pairings like F/M, F/F, etc. would follow that. I'm not that well versed in M/M, and I am willing to experiment with those kinds of pairings.
In terms of plots and stuff, I am up to a ton of different genres/pairings, from historical fiction to modern fantasy. I love a lot of different things, but the main ones that I really love are fantasy (with or without magical elements stirred in), supernatural, historical, and futuristic dystopia. It depends on the plot, but I do sometimes like to mix in fantasy elements in with the other genres. If you want to try out a specific plot, pitch it to me. I'm up for a lot of different things. One thing however, is that I don't generally do fandom RPs, as they don't really interest me as much as they used to (Apologies if that was what you were looking for!)

If you don't want to come up with a plot together, shoot me a PM with your plot ideas. I have a couple specific plots for pairings in mind, and if you would like, I can send them to you in PM. Here are some pairings I have a plot for (or at least the faintest idea of a plot) for: Vampire X Human (historical fantasy), Supernatural X Supernatural (sort of a dystopian one), and Human X Mermaid.

That's all I can really think of for now. If you are interested, comment below or send me a PM. Thanks so much for reading this post, and I can't wait to hear back from y'all. ;)

Last edited:
Hi, I read poetry and had to stop by.
Would love for us to make some sort of plot
Fantasy and romance? Let’s give it a shot
Supernatural in the future? I’ll throw in my lot
Comedy or drama? I’ll bring the action
Group RP? I’ll start a faction
Historically accurate? I’m not so sure..
I may now edge toward the door.
(Also how you like non forced romance? That I adore)

Hi, I read poetry and had to stop by.
Would love for us to make some sort of plot
Fantasy and romance? Let’s give it a shot
Supernatural in the future? I’ll throw in my lot
Comedy or drama? I’ll bring the action
Group RP? I’ll start a faction
Historically accurate? I’m not so sure..
I may now edge toward the door.

Dearest flowiestfire,
Your words bring me great happiness,
and I hope you are a fan of sappiness.
It is a trait I do admire.
I send you ratings of cookies expressage.
This isn't my greatest writing here,
so I hope you don't disappear
When I send you a message.

:)

Hello! I've been writing for years, and would be interested in starting something with you. I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs, 3rd person pov. I'm mostly looking for FxF historical fantasy/romance. :)

I do enjoy writing as Queen Elsa, I've been doing so for three years. I love getting into the realistic bits of the time period, but of course with the fantasy aspects. She does have magic, after all. XD

Let me know if you're interested in working something out!

Hello there!

I think I have a plot idea you might be interested in. It is a modern fantasy, with supernatural elements in it. It also allows us to play multiple characters if we like as well as pairings. Let me know if you are interested and I can pitch it to you ^^

Hello there!

I think I have a plot idea you might be interested in. It is a modern fantasy, with supernatural elements in it. It also allows us to play multiple characters if we like as well as pairings. Let me know if you are interested and I can pitch it to you ^^

Sounds great! I’ll shoot you a pm! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back