• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Basic Partner Search.

AcerbicQueen

The fucking queen.
Ah yes. I'm doing another one of these little partner searches. So I guess I should start with saying a little bit about me:
  1. I'd like to say I'm a semi-literate writer. I write anywhere from one paragraph to four or five. It really depends on my mood, what part of the RP we're in, and how much my partner gives me but you won't get a one-liner from me.
  2. For limits/dislikes, I have none. I'd like to say I'm a pretty open person when it comes to violence, gore, etc. Anything really I actually prefer it. The world isn't always perfect. So dark themes are definitely welcomed.
  3. I can be very forgetful sometimes. So if I haven't answered the RP in a while, don't be afraid to bump me.
  4. For pairings, I really only do MxF. I'm willing to do MxM or FxF, but MxF is my preference.
  5. I only RP in PMs. Willing to try threads, but definitely not a preference.
  6. I love doubling, I actually prefer it. I like having more than just our two characters, having only two usually limits the RP for me.
  7. I'm looking for RPs/partners that are long term. Not just a week and then it suddenly dies. I like to make friends, so don't hesitate to talk to me outside of the RP! If we get bored of one RP or simply run out of ideas, I would love to scrap it and start a new one! But if you would like to drop it completely, I don't mind that either.
  8. I can play either gender or role. I prefer female, but I don't mind playing male either.
  9. I won't and don't do smut. Fading to black is fine.
What I expect from you:
  1. Replying once a day is preferred, not necessarily needed but at least once or twice a week or I will get bored. If you're going away for more than a week please let me know or I'll assume you've left.
  2. At least write one paragraph to keep the RP going. Anything less than that and I'll most likely get bored.
  3. I would prefer you to have little limits since I don't have many. But please let me know before we even start making characters or plotting what bothers you. I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable.
  4. Write 'red' in the reply if you've read all of this.
  5. Help keep the plot moving. I'm not going to do it by myself. I don't mind any plot twist or idea you wanna add in, as long as it keeps the plot moving.
  6. For character sheets, it doesn't have to be super detailed. I usually like to save the personality for the RP. But again, this is just preferred. I don't mind.
  7. Have good grammar. I won't be overbearing about this, but I would at least like to be able to know what you're writing.
  8. Be kind please, I don't mean that you have to beat around the bush with me but don't be rude about it either.
  9. Doubling is appreciated. Not a must, I don't mind having just two characters but more is my preference.
  10. In terms of romance, I don't want it to be forced. If our characters work together, great. If they don't, then it's not needed.
  11. If there does end up being romance, please don't make it happen so fast. I like slow build and people don't fall in love after 'hello.'
  12. I love world building and it is definitely welcome.
  13. I love long posts, but please don't make them into a novel. It gets stressful to reply to.
Fantasy Pairing:
  1. Angel x Demon
  2. Human x Vampire
  3. Newly turned Vampire x Vampire
  4. Vampire x Werewolf
  5. God/Goddess x Human
  6. Goddess/God x Devil
  7. Siren x Human
  8. Human x Neko
  9. Something with the Seven Deadly Sins
  10. Enemies
  11. Supernatural x Human
  12. Supernatural x Supernatural
  13. Apocalyptic Survivor x Apocalyptic Survivor.
  14. Water/Ice x Fire/Lava (Something with this)
  15. Dystopian future
  16. Princess/Prince x Runaway
  17. Anything x Anything?
Realistic Pairings:
  1. Master x Slave
  2. Bad boy x Good Girl
  3. Stalker x Innocent
  4. Rich girl/boy x Poor boy/girl
  5. City boy/girl x Country girl/boy
  6. Kidnapper x Kidnapped
  7. Psychopath x Regular
  8. Arranged marriage
  9. Unwanted pregnancy
  10. Best friend x Best friend
  11. Best friend x Best friend's sibling
  12. Affair
  13. Friends with Benefits
  14. Roommates
  15. Stepsibling x Stepsibling
  16. Cop x Criminal
  17. Cop's daughter/son x Delinquent
  18. Drug addict x Sober
  19. One sided crush
  1. 4 Teens on vacation get stuck on a desert island.
  2. Two teens aboard the Titanic. It could take place before the ship sunk or after when they survived and how their lives will be afterward.
  3. A runaway is caught stealing from someone's home by the daughter/son of a person in power.
  4. With a war going on between two kingdoms and a constant threat of danger, a princess/prince is assigned a bodyguard... that s/he doesn't want.

Themes:

1. Post-apocalyptic
  2. Fantasy
  3. Dark themes
  4. Action
  5. Romance
  6. Maybe fandoms
  7. Realistic
  8. Futuristic
  9. Anything really, other than Sci-fi
If you read all of that and are interested, PM me. :)

Last edited:
Still looking? I wouldn't mind a good a good roleplay since most of mine have died entirely. I'll shoot you a PM if you want.

Hello! I have a few ideas for pairings and a few plots! If you don't like them, we can do Supernatural x Supernatural.

Oh man I love all these, but would you like to do something with maybe drug addict x sober with me? :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back