• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search Semi-Advanced and Casual

DungeoneeringGoddess

Dungeoneering Goddess
Hello! My name is Ari and I am searching for roleplay partners to do both casual and advanced one on one roleplays with. I do all sorts of pairings and some fandoms and while I only play females I play a wide variety of characters including truly evil and truly good characters such as goddesses, super heroes/villains, school girls, etc. I request my partner be able to write at least two paragraphs for the casual and three for the semi-advanced.

Right now I'm craving a pretty classic roleplay setting:

A women's finishing school is next door to a military school, and while the two schools constantly compete and work together - the finishing school has a secret- their students are the daughters from the most prominent families of histories Monsters.

I would play a ghoul girl from the Finishing Academy and you would play a boy from the Military School.

but please feel free to ask about other pairings, thats just what Im craving right now.

Unfortunately I am not really in the mood for just any advanced roleplays because I am planning a group roleplay at the moment and really putting most of my time into it so I want a simple, fun, lighthearted roleplay right now. :)

Well sounds fun and light hearted. So I can do it gladly.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

cool then would you want to fill out a simple profile and start up in just a minuet?

maybe just a name, age, history, and pic? :) I can start the thread and post up my own profile as well.

@Sangra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back