• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner search + Possible worlds I'd like to try

cran

Dumb, gay, and ready to play
Hey, I'm Cran. I'm 22, pronouns are they/them, fairly experienced RPer, and I'm still looking for partners.

PLEASE READ:
  • I work a full time job and will probably only be able to contribute once or twice a week at max, but when I do I write at least a paragraph of well thought out material and I'm looking for a partner who can do the same.
  • I don't like most romance-centric RP. Romance can definitely be a part of it, but it isn't my main focus and if that's a problem for you please don't contact me.
  • I prefer RPing with other LGBT folks and like using discord as well as RPN as a platform but this is not by any means mandatory.
  • 18+ partners only please.
  • Open to 1v1 or group RP.
  • If you think you might be interested, reply to this thread or message me privately with your favorite hot beverage as the subject title to let me know you actually read this. Also like, tell me about yourself if you're comfortable. I feel like this stuff is more fun if we can talk openly OOC as well. Feel free to ask me questions as well.

Okay with all the nitty-gritty out of the way, here are some fancy words about potential worlds I've been thinking of setting RPs within.

The Goblin Market [modern fantasy]:
Should you trip on an uneven corner stone or crossroads, stumble through the rotten-through hollow of a willow tree, or fall down an abandoned well long gone dry, you may find yourself Underhill. Accidents happen and sometimes even humans find themselves walking where faeries dwell and coming back... changed. If they come back at all.
Then there are those who don't go by accident, those who willfully travel the forbidden roads, following the call of the goblin market, a massive traveling circus of ill-begotten wares, an immortal moonlit serpent with shops and stalls for scales.
If you should come this way in search of some rare treasure or magical quick fix to your life's troubles, you better hope whatever you get is worth what you'll pay.

Quarantine City [soft post-apocalypse]:

For a while bets were out on whether it'd be natural disaster, plague, or humanity's own greed collapsing society in on itself that would end the world. In the end, it was all three, and also none of the above.
Life goes on, even with the population reduced to a fraction of what it once was and most major cities and structures reduced to ruins. The survivors, the residents of this new post-post-modern world, live their lives in their own respective bubbles, every surviving landmark a solitary outpost kept isolated by the miles of wasteland or rising oceans that stand between them. Even before the grid officially went down, Quarantine City was already well on its way to becoming a self-contained metropolis populated by plague survivors, enhanced humans, territorial gangs, rogue police enforcement, and the unlucky citizens caught in between.
Though now a fragile peace has been obtained, people are still people for better or for worse, and that means there will never be a dull day here in the QC.

Honestly there's probably more I'm just not thinking of right now so I'll add some new stuff to this thread as it comes to me. In the mean time, Hit Me Up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back