• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search (Only one person - MxM) - Please be patient! ;o;

smolfluffball

Dork #1
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Important:

- As of now, I am only looking for one person to be my partner. I'm busy on other sites (deviantART, mostly) and don't think I will have time for more than one partner.

- Please be open to trying other places to RP! I don't get on this site often, and I'm not sure I will be doing so anytime soon ; o ;

- I will be making a new OC for whatever plot we decide on, unless the plot suits a character I have already made. I don't really like reusing characters, unless they're just floating around aimlessly. Just so everyone reading this knows - it may take me a while to come up with a character.

- Another thing relating to characters: I usually have a few characters to myself, but that by no means means that I'm interested in a love triangle or love square or anything. I like giving my characters siblings or friends, and they might be in a roleplay here and there. They won't be prominent characters to the roleplay, unless my partner wants to change the plot and include them (which I won't mind at all).

Some requirements:

I'm not very picky when it comes to most things! I just ask that you:

- Have proper grammar (I don't type with proper grammar usually, but I make sure my replies have proper grammar).

- Have replies that are more than four (4) sentences.

- Have an open mind for where a plot can go.

- Have a basic idea for a plot.

- That we talk about our characters!! I love love love talking about OC's and the relationships they have and all the stuff that could happen with them.

- Please talk to me if you have any concerns about anything regarding a roleplay!! I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. I will also talk to you if I have any concerns about anything involving a roleplay or characters.

Please read everything here!! <3

Hello hello!! I'm looking for a person who will RP MxM with me (not NSFW - just fluff (or angst tbh)). I'm looking for someone who will be:

• A long-term partner. I hope to make a new friend with whoever my partner is!! I would like it if whoever I chose to be close to my age (18), and I'd really appreciate if you are patient with me.
  • I would appreiciate if you were open to having the plot go in other directions, and it's kind of a must that we talk to each other about stuff. Just stuff. Nothing bad. I want to get to know my RP partner! ouo
  • I'm not very good at replying to roleplays, even if I really love an idea!!, but I am trying to improve. Be gentle with me ;;; (I love to talk about characters with people! But I also like to get to know my RP partner and become friends with other people <3)
  • Please, if you want to be my RP partner, than have a Skype of LINE. I am easiest to contact over either of those apps. (I can also do KIK, but Skype or LINE are the best for me.) If you do not have a Skype or LINE, then I probably won't be to keen on being RP partners (sorry!! ;;;; )
  • As I mentioned above, please be open to roleplaying over other applications (Google Docs, mostly. Or Skype, perhaps). I can try to RP on this site, but if I agree to that I would prefer to do a private RP that's done over PM's. But, I'd still need you to be patient with me ;;;
  • PLEASE. Do not use a faceclaim with a character! ;;;; I don't really feel comfortable using them, and I would much rather just draw characters. (Psst, if you're an artist and have a dA, that's hella rad to me!!) So, basically, I would prefer if you just describe how a character looks. It just makes me feel better (im sorry ;; o ; ;)
  • I just... please be patient with me. I've been told I'm easy to get along with but I'm not a very motivated person. I'm trying to improve, but I just need someone to help me out a bit. <3 ; u ;

Well, now that that's over- Let's actually get to the fun stuff! My favorite genres! <3 (I'd prefer to talk about a plot with whoever I chose to be my RP partner over PM (or Skype//winks).

- ROMANCE.

I LOVE TO SHIP. I AM A FULL ON SHIPPER. (However, please don't make a RP purely romance based. I love when there are other elements added into a RP and romance slowly builds up over time hnngh.)

- ANGST.

I LOVE TO MAKE MY CHARACTERS SUFFER. For those who don't know, angst is basically just harming characters in either a physical way or emotional way (I usually hurt them in an emotional way .w.) just for fun (or for actual reasons-- but I can be kind of cruel to my characters). Most of my characters will either have a dark history or will have bad things planned for their future (it depends entirely on the plot we decide on).

- OKAY I FEEL ITS IMPORTANT TO NOTE - I won't actually do a pure angst RP. I will just make my characters suffer a bit (or I might not, who knows). Angst will most likely be prominent in the RP at one point.

- Drama.

Every character needs some drama in their lives, let's be honest.

- Daily Life / Slice of Life / School Life.

Just regular, day-to-day life is nice. However, I don't think I'm capable of doing a pure Slice of Life RP |D (or I might be. Who knows~)

- Adventure!

Traveling companions? Going to save someone? Dodging thieves? Hitching rides on wagons or stealing cars and running away?

Falling for each other along the way?

Yes, PLEASE.

- Fluff.

I love fluff! I also enjoy angst and drama though. But fluff is nice!!

But so is angst and drama.

- FANTASY.

I AM IN LOVE WITH FANTASY. I SERIOUSLY LOVE FANTASY SO MUCH. Falling under the fantasy label for me: vampires, demigods, mermaids (and other mythical things), angels, demons, monsters, aliens, catboys, magical kids, mutations, etc!! I seriously love love love fantasy so much <33 (Seriously, fantasy is what I'm really craving right now. Also gay characters.)

- Post-Apocalyptic / Dystopian.

I haven't done one of these in a long time, but I actually have several stories that are dystopian! I would like to try one of these, but I understand if it's not everyone's cup of tea.

- Sport.

I kind of want to try a RP with this genre. (I blame the sports anime//sighs.) I am personally not a sporty person, but I have sporty characters and can try to write something sporty? This would be an experimental thing for me tbh.

--

I have ideas for plots, but I'm open to other peoples ideas as well.

Please note that this will not be a "first person who comments will become my partner" type of search. I'm going to be PMing everyone who's interested and see who I get on with the most, and then decide based on that. (tbh, knowing me, I'll probably chose at least two people...)

Also, I don't usually talk with this proper grammar and stuff. I usually type like a spazz xD with no capital letters or puncuation and im a typo lord, so i just have lots of typos all the time and oh look.... my regular typing style has appeared |D

Can't wait to hear from anyone who's interested! I'm sorry it's so specific, but I'm just trying to find the right person to RP with ; u ;

Hello! I go by Keksi. I'm interested in roleplaying with you! Should we talk over pm and some tea? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello hello!!! I'm also searching for a partner and I think we'll get along very well!!! So please PM me if you're interested

Judging from your post, we may just get along. ;3 - I cringed a little at you being a shipper but I hung with ya' and I'm glad I did because you sound like an awesomely creative person! xD - (Don't judge me for judging! I try so hard not to! xD )

Fantasy is most likely my number one favorite genre as well and anybody who can list a range of species like that has my vote! Haha! xD - Plus...gay undertones (or overtones xDDD)...that's totally my thing. ;D lol

If we sound compatible, toss me a PM! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back